[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Martial Universe 武动乾坤

sugarplum892

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@RPM how was it? Unable to watch it as of now..give us a brief synopsis..

First 2 episodes are good . Nothing Much just introduction and his struggle to obtain a medicine for his father. He met with second lead actress and fall in love with her:bawling:.

HuanHuan (main lead actress so cute) is in competition with Second lead actress in power and love both. 

Everyone searching for descendant /successor .

1 hour ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

i think it is not completely following the book... female leads do not turn up so soon... nonetheless I will watch it without any pre-conceived notion...

In novel with whom he end up..?

Ice princess or fairy

In the 1st epi., it started off like Gladiator and Yang Yang was pretty playful (so like him) but what i didn't like was the visual effects and the CGI, they were pretty slow, it's so obvious that they were doing every punching and fighting scene in slo-mo.

I've only seen the 1st episode so hopefully it will get better as i go along and the only reason y I'm continuing with it is bcos of Yang Yang :D.

6 hours ago, RPM said:

In novel with whom he end up..?

Ice princess or fairy

Spoiler

Theoretically he ends up with both the girls at the end of the novel. But I assume the drama isn't even going to reach that far and by the looks of it, a totally different storyline. Goodbye harem/polygamy.

22 minutes ago, crippledmoose said:

Hide contents

Theoretically he ends up with both the girls at the end of the novel. But I assume the drama isn't even going to reach that far and by the looks of it, a totally different storyline. Goodbye harem/polygamy.

The show wont show the end? 

I really am enjoying this drama. I continued to watch it raw and now I am out eisode 9. Just wished could understand everything being said on screen.  Since no one is commenting in this thread I will continue to do so by myself. Yay Yay 

Lin  Lang Tian

What is his deal? I can see he cares for Lin Dong  but yet sometimes he is cold to him. What is his deal and what is he up too. He also cares for Lin Quing Tan. He even cares for Lin Donf’s dad. I also think he hasn’t told anyone about LD’a special powers.  I really hate his tribe and he hates his tribe too. 

Lin Quing Tan 

She cares aloe for both Lin Dong and Lin Lang Tian. They used to be so close. I think she cares more about LD and than LQ. LD ‘s blood seems to sooth he poisoning powers will that be explained. 

LD has to two leading ladies but I believe his perfect match is Huan Huan. She fell for him hard and they have great chemistry. I love this character because he is simple and a family man. He is also kind and kind to the demons. He has already won over the ferret and the tiger. I am looking forward to his character development. 

@Wotad.. I agree chingu, This drama is funny and my OPT is Huan Huan and Li Dong.   

SPOIler

Spoiler

I think Li Lang Tian is in love with Li WQi Tang.  I wonder Do you think Li Lang Tian cares for Li Dong? Is everything he is doing really for a purpose and the father was in on it. I don't trust this guy and he is being used by the Yimo.  Huan Huan is already oin love with Li Dong. I wished Li Dong could see that she is crushing on him. I am not crazy about the fairy lady. In fact she gers on my nerve. 

4 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@Wotad.. I agree chingu, This drama is funny and my OPT is Huan Huan and Li Dong.   

SPOIler

Hide contents

I think Li Lang Tian is in love with Li WQi Tang.  I wonder Do you think Li Lang Tian cares for Li Dong? Is everything he is doing really for a purpose and the father was in on it. I don't trust this guy and he is being used by the Yimo.  Huan Huan is already oin love with Li Dong. I wished Li Dong could see that she is crushing on him. I am not crazy about the fairy lady. In fact she gers on my nerve. 

Yeah i prefer Huan Huan as well you dont really have to use spoilers for that its on the episodes already out.

I do think he cares for Li Dong you can sense that he sort of wants to protect his brother i think we will warm up towards the fairy lady. 

18 minutes ago, Wotad said:

Yeah i prefer Huan Huan as well you dont really have to use spoilers for that its on the episodes already out.

I do think he cares for Li Dong you can sense that he sort of wants to protect his brother i think we will warm up towards the fairy lady. 

@Wotad   I can't seem to read his character. The actor is doing a great job. I am bit like Li Dong just waiting for the bomb to drop concerning Li Lang Tian. Qi Tang has complete faith in him though. She is so sweet. 

One of the reasons, i like this drama is that each characters are flawed and we will be following their journey to becoming someone great. Every time I watch an episode Yang Yang is able to put a smile on my face. He is so charismatic. ..... :wub::wub: :heart: 

Archived