[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Martial Universe 武动乾坤

sugarplum892

1 minute ago, UnniSarah said:

@Wotad   I can't seem to read his character. The actor is doing a great job. I am bit like Li Dong just waiting for the bomb to drop concerning Li Lang Tian. Qi Tang has complete faith in him though. She is so sweet. 

One of the reasons, i like this drama is that each characters are flawed and we will be following their journey to becoming someone great. Every time I watch an episode Yang Yang is able to put a smile on my face. He is so charismatic. ..... :wub::wub: :heart: 

Yeah the novel readers dont like it but im enjoying the drama im never bored and time fly's past fast.

The only actor/actress im not a huge fan of is the sister of Li Dong. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Wotad agreed, not a huge fan of his 'sister' either, she is quite annoying and so is Wang Likun's character Ling Qingzhu, she always seems to be around Lin Dong and yet she doesn't like him.

The story sorta has a 'masculine' feel to it with a little bit of romance? but i'm an open-minded person, i will continue to watch just out of curiosity. It's a bit 'drag' atm, so hopefully the pace will pick up soon.

10 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

@Wotad agreed, not a huge fan of his 'sister' either, she is quite annoying and so is Wang Likun's character Ling Qingzhu, she always seems to be around Lin Dong and yet she doesn't like him.

The story sorta has a 'masculine' feel to it with a little bit of romance? but i'm an open-minded person, i will continue to watch just out of curiosity. It's a bit 'drag' atm, so hopefully the pace will pick up soon.

your on episode 12? 

Probably going to wait a bit longer before starting this drama. I've read the novel and I don't really mind the changes, just curious on how the drama would end.

As for Lin Lang Tian:

Spoiler

He's not a protagonist. One of Lin Dong's strongest/annoying rival.

26 minutes ago, Wotad said:

i agree i love this couple alot more what ep is that gif from?

@Wotad  This from episode 13 chingu.  Don't they look so cute together? There times she get that puppy look in her eyes when he talks to her. He whole facial expression changes when she talks to him.  :wub::wub::lol:

I am up to episode 19 and still loving it. I hope i can continue to love this drama. One think I enjoy is that the drama is fast pace and it is a story about adventure, growth, treasure hunting , making alliances and finding your family. 

Chingu's I am so worried and starting to dislike Li Dong's sister. I am afraid she might end up betraying him because of her affections for Li Lang Tian.  

*SPoiler *

Spoiler

In the future episode, LLT is looking for the special rock and he tried asking his sister for it. He might try to use her love for her brother to get he to give it to him. When he wants the rock for himself or his mistress. 

I noticed that LLT's mistress is attracted to LLT . But LLT wants Li Qi Tang, I really do hate love triangles. It is hard to see who will end up with whom.  :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

7 hours ago, Wotad said:

I like LLT at the moment but hes such a confusing character.

@Wotad... LLT is a confusing character and it seems in the future he will still be by Li Dong’s side . Episode 16 is a real eye opener and to find out that love talisman was in Li Lang Tian was shocking. 

I wonder if Li Lang Tian knows how much he loves his brother but his ambitions are clouding his judgement. Right now , Li Dong trust him but I just don’t want Li Dong’s heart broken  :heartbreak: from LLT’s betrayal. 

My confusion of Li Lang Tian’s character frustrates me to the point I just want to shake him silly. 

I have noticed a lot of people are complaining about this drama but I cannot seem to get their frustration and wonder why don’t they just stop watching and let’s thw one who are enjoying this discuss the drama. It makes me frustrated , to not be able to talk about it at mydramalist. There are more viewers there but. O discusses it unless it is negative. Should I recommend this forum so the ones who like can discuss it here??

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@Wotad... LLT is a confusing character and it seems in the future he will still be by Li Dong’s side . Episode 16 is a real eye opener and to find out that love talisman was in Li Lang Tian was shocking. 

I wonder if Li Lang Tian knows how much he loves his brother but his ambitions are clouding his judgement. Right now , Li Dong trust him but I just don’t want Li Dong’s heart broken  :heartbreak: from LLT’s betrayal. 

My confusion of Li Lang Tian’s character frustrates me to the point I just want to shake him silly. 

I have noticed a lot of people are complaining about this drama but I cannot seem to get their frustration and wonder why don’t they just stop watching and let’s thw one who are enjoying this discuss the drama. It makes me frustrated , to not be able to talk about it at mydramalist. There are more viewers there but. O discusses it unless it is negative. Should I recommend this forum so the ones who like can discuss it here??

yeah you should recommend it to people its like on mydramalist just full of novel readers complaining about changes instead of enjoying the show.

The last few subbed episodes did annoy with me with the sister crying so much i really dislike her.. 

14 minutes ago, Wotad said:

The last few subbed episodes did annoy with me with the sister crying so much i really dislike her.. 

@Wotad   I do find her crying every minute annoying but that is because Li Dong, LLT and Li Dong's father spoiled her rotten instead of letting her be more confident in herself. 

28 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

I can see this thread being very slow.... Is there anyone with whom I can discuss the drama ?? I am watching it ... rright now I am on ep 28... 

Hi Chingu @LSGLMH_88... I want to discuss it so badly with someone but no one really chat on this thread. I haven’t got the chance to watch episode 25-28 with subs yet. 

I will come back and chat with you once I finish these episodes.

@LSGLMH_88    @Wotad  Hello chingu’s sorry it took me so long to respond back so we can discuss this drama. I have to say I am loving this drama. It is nice to watch a drama that is so fluffly and funny. 

Let's start I found out that Li Dong is only 14 years old when drama started. That is why he is so immature. He has low level martial powers but he is such a good kid. Li Dong is so immature that he hasn't realized he has feeling for HUan Huan . They are so cute together and his conversation with her are more deeper than when he talks to Fairy. He is always running to Huan Huan. I was sqealing when Huan Huan and Li Dong Kissed.... LOL LOL LOL Fairy lady isn't ready for a relationship because she is still seething with anger and need to find out what happened to her father. So she is a liability. So happy that Li dong finally accepted being the successor. 

I kinda felt that Qi Tang would eventually choose Li Lang Tian over her brother. He sincerely loves her but his love for himself is much greater. Facts, Li Dong and his father loved LLT but he chose to destroy the family he finally have to become stronger due to his inferiority complex and fear of being bullied. The death of Qi Tang was sad and painful for him but it didn’t devestate him. His need to be strong is clouding his judgment and  will be paying a heavy price because Qi Tang will probably turned evil due to the resurrection and connection to the Yimo. I love the fact he is being used and he told no one he has a stone. 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody read the novel? I just need a quick -how close to the story line is the drama-sypnosis...you can PM if nobody wants spoilers. Hehe...Thanks in Advance.

I'm currently reading the novel in Vietnamese and I'm loving it. I'm only about 1/3 way in..this story is ridiculously long (it has 1300 chapters), so I can't imagine the drama will try to squeeze in everything..but I hope it will have the main plots...

Archived