[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

Lee-Jong-Suk-Suzy4.jpg

Watch: Lee Jong Suk And Suzy Bravely Face The Fire In New Making Film For “While You Were Sleeping”

In newly released footage from “While You Were Sleeping,” Suzy and Lee Jong Suk literally heat up the screen with their fire scene!

The behind-the-scenes clip from the SBS drama shows the two stars filming on set with a real fire, with Lee Jong Suk jokingly worrying, “It seems like our hair will catch on fire!” Despite being surprised at the intensity of the flames, both actors are impressively professional as they wrap up the scene, managing to stay in character even as they start coughing from the smoke.

Once the camera stops rolling, however, the two are back to their playful selves, teasing each other and laughing at their soot-covered faces in the mirror.

Watch the cute clip below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyIH-K631ms

Credit: https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/15/watch-lee-jong-suk-suzy-bravely-face-fire-new-making-film-sleeping/

Image may contain: 1 person, text

"While You Were Sleeping - 2017" comes in first with 9.6%

According to Nielsen Korea nationwide, the latest episode of "While You Were Sleeping - 2017" rated 8.1% and 9.6%. This is the same as the previous episode.

"While You Were Sleeping - 2017" Han Woo-tak (Jung Hae-in) and Jeong Jae-chan (Lee Jong-suk) saved Nam Hong-joo (Suzy).

SBS drama "Mad Dog" came in next with 6.8% and a re-run of MBC's "Man Who Lays the Table" rated 3.7%.

• Like 5

55502dd86d5596a7f1aceb71399db97ecb83fa5b

this scene broke my heart into thousand pieces, why do the have to make this shadow scene...WooTak's love is so pure and giving. He's already happy just capturing the picture of their shadow. I hope he will have a happy ending, he deserves it ..... A love story never began 

cfda2b824478d1a8647c68d9685b53131e3f5d9d

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Watch: The “While You Were Sleeping” Finale Teaser Will Make You Super Nervous

while-you-were-sleeping-111.jpg

SBS’s “While You Were Sleeping” has revealed the preview for the drama’s finale, set to air tonight (November 16) at 10 p.m. KST.

As the drama comes to a close, Jung Jae Chan’s (Lee Jong Suk) case against Lee Yoo Beom (Lee Sang Yeob) will see it’s conclusion, with a lot riding on a crucial testimony from Han Woo Tak (Jung Hae In).

while-you-were-sleeping-jung-hae-in-540x

Lee Yoo Beom continues to feel the pressure, even from Choi Dam Dong (Kim Won Hae), who tells Yoo Beom that enough is enough. Choi Dam Dong says ominously, “I thought I had more time, but this is it.”

Jae Chan narrates the end of the teaser: “Tell me that everything will pass. That even if something feels like a big deal right now, when time passes, it’ll be nothing. That I don’t need to worry. Keep your guilt short, but don’t forget me for a long, long time.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/16/watch-sleeping-finale-teaser-will-make-super-nervous/

• Like 4