[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

Lee Jong Suk to release another OST for his drama 'While You Were Sleeping'!

lee-jong-suk_1510102855_0003847566_001_20171108094456378.jpg

Lee Jong Suk will be singing another OST for his currently airing SBS drama, 'While You Were Sleeping'!

Fans who enjoyed his first OST for the drama, OST Part 9 titled "Come to Me", will be glad to hear another romantic song with Lee Jong Suk's delicate voice. This time, Lee Jong Suk's OST will be Part 12 of the series, titled "Does She Know". It portrays Lee Jong Suk's character Jae Chan's growing feelings toward Suzy's character, Hong Joo

Lee Jong Suk also said about his OSTs, "Because it's my first time singing OSTs, I'm embarrassed, but I hope you will listen to it kindly. I want to thank those who created a great song even with my lacking singing skills. Most importantly, I decided to sing the OSTs to repay the love I've received from fans." 

Lee Jong Suk's OST Part 12 will be released this November 8 at 6PM KST!

[MV] Lee Jong Suk (이종석) - You Know (While You Were Sleeping OST Part 12) 당신이 잠든 사이에 OST

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, yoyo_icecube said:

wait..today is wednesday right? is the show cancelled? or its not the time yet? im searching for the live stream in facebook, but i couldn't find one.

no one recapping?

Try the YouTube channel. It's on as usual tonight.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, yoyo_icecube said:

wait..today is wednesday right? is the show cancelled? or its not the time yet? im searching for the live stream in facebook, but i couldn't find one.

no one recapping?

AQ stream works fine, I don't why this thread is suddenly so dead :(

• Like 4

SORRY FOR THE LATE SHOUTOUTS SLEEPYHEADS! I'M BACK!

CALLING MY DEAREST DONGSAENG-PARTNER @jeonghyang!

OUR LIVEBLOGGERS  @uglypearl, @cadymcbronzie  AND  @Rania Zeid for the twitter updates

TO @xxPeepsxx FOR THE TRANSLATIONS!

===============

clap-cheetah-emoticon.gifclap-cheetah-emoticon.gifclap-cheetah-emoticon.gifclap-cheetah-emoticon.gifclap-cheetah-emoticon.gif

-----------------------------------

@ilwoo_aein @jeonghyang @Rania Zeid @evie7 @moodypie @bebebisous33 @Visually-wandering @irenetan @parkchams @daynci @vrod123 @valentvcd @kimhanbin102296 @uglypearl @lmhpsh @JojoCx3 @darcydevenus @Mymindisblank @jstgt1501 @mujay @faithinme lara @VIP_Cake @bahara @quockhanh45 @stargazer187 @idless @Queen_Of_Baekje @didi31 @wunwing1 @lan06 @londonfrog @skuukzky Fan @an-naum @Bara Tresna @puppy8888 @sukzy @soultree @lery50 @Go Seung Ji @Riman Rakshit @AlexandraReid @Miky88 @triplem @arhana @emiry32 @sakura2016 @frozentundra @Latte_Anyday @Fai Nurse @marykarmelina @vangsweetie637 @saanjh sena @herina_90 @baechimi @cadymcbronzie @kaoriharang @0ly40 @Chellsee @hacenthanonuevo @uglypearl @zagigirl @nona88 @Silver Fall @julie721 @YourHighness . @Killa92 @Bambiina @alekaonu @Anggraselena @desertflower @babsgrrl @ddeokbokkii @cherrycokez @sava2sava @CamelKnight @stroppyse @meiil @scorpio8 @baechimi @fellforryu @kembie  @USAFarmgirl @kimhanbin102296 @booo28 @blademan @roziecaparas @lovcom00 @icyphoenix @larus @kokodus @htk9207 @lynne22@tianaa @naritul @mai5116 @aineofcebu @gomugomuno @jellybellymonster @itzibitzispider @serhine @blackberrypie @bogummerz @chubbybugz @GREENNA @mellinadear @wunwing1 @Shine2111 @nammminn @silvianage @Reyko @enigmatic_zephy @faye406 @plappi @parisonheaven @snowglobe147 @oohhkkay @rairamegumi  @tintin92 @sarah15 @yoyo_icecube @kasjady @yeonka @kikair @Mau_Cherry @moodypie @xiashenghan @szne09 @hugo10 @sgg30828 @uncool @picorange @Yongzura @newstory @whoopeeyoo @000231846597 @skinnerbox @jstgt1501 @vivvianne22 @Wotad @sa0irse @larus @MiguelG @hacenthanonuevo @sunflower808 @wannaonehighlight @swagpuppysong 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

two man doin some trading (?) in a tunnel. and policemen chase them.

WT is about to ask his sunbae about his colourblindness(maybe on how the sunbae know about it)...

and they saw the policemen chasing the man, and decide to follow.

someone tell them the colour of the cloths. WT couldn't tell which one they are chasing, too many people there. the sunbae tell him, its the man wearing checked pant.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

One man pacing under a tunnel/subway

Another man came and showed him a pouch/wallet with lots of money

from a distance some men came and the two run and there was a chase

WT and sunbae about to enter the police car and talked then these people came by chasing each other

WT and sunbae run after them and WT stopped to see which man is the culprit, till he find the one and chased after him but he threw the phone then WT grabbed and pinned him down

-end of first half-

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

okay guys I'm kinda late for this will just make up tomorrow

Mani Mani Joseonghaeyo!

Watching now... 

5 minutes ago, gilaswan said:

Where's everyone tonight?

Aigoo! I thought I was the only one late here...  same question now that I had refreshed the page. Yohooo! Where art thou?  Maybe they all got streaming links.

• Like 7