[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

That red car which JC liked was bought by male senior prosecutor.

He then thanked JC.

JC is puzzled as to why everyone is thanking him.

JC asked to borrow the keys and went to pick up HJ. 

They are now driving to the beach in the red car.

Just like in the picture, they have reached the beach.

"Neomu yeppo."

JC took off his shoes, rolling up his sleeves and taking off his tie.

HJ thanked him.

He asked her if she wants to join him.

He then tricked her by snapping her picture and wanting to show her.

As she went nearer, he threw his phone and grabbed her.

She clung on to him while frolicking on the beach.

Mom left the ring box in HJ's room.

HJ's sunbae was covering a news on TV.

SW's classmate was crying in the convenience store with the green umbrella nearby.

WT is at the police station watching the news.

Scene ended with both HJ and JC seating on the beach, side by side.

*THE END*

• Like 6

Aigoo.........

SeungWon's friend asked SeungWon to ask his brother to look into his father's case (of injustice) when they met as customer and cashier at the convenience store but SeungWon told his classmate that his Hyung is really busy and out of his mind because of a huge case right now. So Classmate told him to pretend he never heard that.

But now... Classmate's father apparently committed suicide in jail........................

Aihyoo... I cannot take anymore deaths this week....

• Like 5
  • Sad 4

38 minutes ago, cadymcbronzie said:

JC was mustering enough courage, clenching his fist and twisting his mouth.

He is pretending to be Santa Claus friend in order to get the small boy to answer some questions.

The boy is responding.

I loved how LJS acted this scene out - the lip twitching and quivering... how did he do that?!

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, cadymcbronzie said:

HJ reached home and spoke to Eomoni.

JC went to the laundromat and bumped into Eomoni there. He was feeling a bit awkward but addressed her.

As he was placing the laundry in the washer, he recalled the conversation.

He then went to her and asked her.

He kept on calling her Eomonim, but corrected himself by calling her Ahjumonim. 

She then apologised.

He then hugged her.

This was a really touching part of the episode.

HongJoo tells Mom that she doesn't blame herself for not being able to prevent Dad's death, and that JaeChan is a person who gives her happiness, and so Mom knows that HongJoo will survive whatever comes in the future, no matter what she dreams.

So when she bumps into JaeChan, she apologises for her actions and tells him to just call her Mother like he blurts out these days (Mother is closer than Ajummeoni and over the few breakfasts, they've gotten a little closer which is why JaeChan slipped up). She knows that she was being ridiculous, as her head tells her, but her heart made her irrational - just because her child was so precious to her, she lashed out at another person's child.

So she apologises for that and thanks him for cherishing HongJoo. They go on a "call me Mother" spree and JaeChan slips up and calls her Mother-in-law. HA! Then corrects it to Ahjumeoni... pfft.

Later, Mom puts JaeChan's ring back on HongJoo's table, giving them her blessings.

• Like 14

Whoa, just replayed the scene of HongJoo and JaeChan defending the law and its reasonableness with Eng Subs and to understand it 100% (I had like 90% understanding, lol), I feel like my pores are cleared, by arteries are smooth and the sky is cloudless. SO. DAMN. GOOD.

I love it!

• Like 10