[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

7 minutes ago, cadymcbronzie said:

Thank you for the roll call as always, @nonski!

And thank you too @jeonghyang for the videos. A huge thanks to @uglypearl and @Rania Zeid for the other updates on parts where I am lacking.

I will catch up on the English subs and amend my posts accordingly.

잘자 ^_^

thank you very much for your fast awesome  recap :)  and big thanks to u all you are all amazing

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I wish Jae Chan sshi good luck for the new case involving Professor Mun. Jae Chan hwaiting! Go go go fight that evil Lee Yu Beom. Omo.. Wu Tak why so handsome??? He looks so handsome in today episodes as well as last week episode. I totally fall for his charms especially when he wear that full blue Police Uniform. Uri Jae Chan also look handsome in suit and glasses today booshita.  I also laugh so hard when Jae Chan imagine Wu Tak and Hong Ju doing sweet things together. Thanks @nonski for the roll call today.

• Like 6

This episode had a lot more talking than some of the others. I seriously need subs to make sense of it. What was the bad news about the little boy with glasses? It looked like he was going to get his transplant, the mom was all excited, and then...?? Something fell through?? And then the mom, still upset, made a decision at the end that determines what happens with this professor case?? (If anyone knows a way to learn Korean FASTER, please let me know. I hate not being able to understand everything!)

So Jae Chan was going to wear a suit to the beach? Lol. "I don't want to stop wearing suits. I look good in suits."

The touchy, flirty pink-sweatshirted couple in the field had me in stitches. Wait, did they really say they were noona-dongsaeng, too? I missed that part.

• Like 9

Lawyer want to be above a "criminal" but he is one too. Doing his best to defend his client is normal but destroying proof isn't.

I love JC and his brother so mutch. And JC being childish is amazing. The bro cockblock so well, it's so great but I think he just felt bad to be alone at home.

I hate when in drama criminal play the good guy to the family.

I love his co worker thinking JC suffer too for making them work so mutch where he just go on a date.

I feel that JC must loose a case at some point but I hope it's not against the lawyer and not that one.

• Like 6

Just now completed the whole episode.. JC as always is soo cute..:wub: His way to get to HJ's home was soo cute.. He wanted to be like WT n get special treatment from HJ lol.:ph34r:. But his brother is his biggest enemy lol.. Always he tries to get inbetween them.. Now HJ's mother is also against him.. Poor JC!! I can understand JC's mom as she fears her daughter's breakdown like before.. But JC will earn her trust soon.:D

HJ n JC date was soo funny.. They were soo awkward.. While the comeo couple were soo cute n a hell lot of PDA.. Gosh!! But it was a cute n funny comeo.. :wub:

WT is a good guy.. He tries to help JC n HJ in every possible ways.. In this case too he followed that writer n trapped him n gained an evidence.. :D

YB he is such a creep.:crazy:. Y does he have to take cases that has soo much creepiness like him.. By hearing JC is the prosecutor.. He got mad.. Gosh!!his madness is increasing day by day.. It will one day lead to his own grave.. 

I liked the way HJ n WT help JC in his cases.. :)The way HJ is always supporting of JC n backing him up..no matter who is against him.. The way HJ's words gives him good judgment n path to follow.. I liked the way he found a way to autopsy n save 7 lives too..B) Hope JC succeeds in prosecuting the criminal n also saves 7 lives which includes CH who pesters him a lot.. 

I loved JC scenes with his partner in prosecution n CH n HJ with her sunbae:lol:..

By the way I loved JC in cute avataar.. He looked so  cute today as well.. But today a little bit more.  . *drooling*

Aqjei9y.jpgvWtlH3m.gif

• Like 10

@nonski

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReBSVo32KTY2-TzSzrlNOd169591.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcB2IlsWr8FhcEWhEMJz9

For the time you take and the thoughtfulness you always show in shouting out to all of us and reminding us to come and be a part of this drama and this thread my heartfelt thanks.   When we are busy in life and can't keep up and do find the time seeing that bell and notification that you as always took the time to care.  Means more than you know and I often am guilty of taking you for granted!!!  Still having this thread and being able to read everyones thoughts at ones own pace is like a shoulder that is always there for you to lean on and rest after a long day!  :heart:usafarmgirl

Urgh. This show has had it's downs with logic and facts but this episode topped all. From the beginning to the end the story was just ridiculous.

To start:

How easy can it be to push open the doors of an elevator shaft when the elevator is not there? Should this be something easily done by one man? Also, easily done by a drunk person falling against it? Then at least the owner of that building should be prosecuted for insufficient safety and hold partly responsible for the young man's death.

Then:

Before the "diagnosis" of falling down (through closed and barred doors no less) drunk can be made, it's super easy to determine the blood-alcohol-level of the patient. If he had only, say, 0,5 promille, how probable is it that a young man falls drunk (against, across barred doors) to his death?

Also:

Having been strangled until he lost consciousness, the probability of there being marks on his throat is high. Mostly when ppl try to strangle others (with their hands no less), they do not think about pressing down on the carotids but try to press on the trachea, which means it takes much longer and needs greater force (artery vs cartillary) to make the victim unconsious. The marks should appear shortly after the assault and should definitely have been there when the young man was found, making the suspicion that he just fell in a drunken state nill.

And:

Obviously after causing such a ruckus publicly by accusing the professor of abuse of his position, then dying shortly afterwards in the building where it all happened, shouldn't the professor be the main suspect anyway? Like logically?

And:

Where I live there are some laws ppl abide, prosecutors, policemen, doctors, should be no exception to the law. When the cause of death of a person is not clear, the corpse goes to the police automatically as soon as the person dies. NO EXCEPTIONS. Until the cause of death is cleared. There can be no talk about organ transplantation in such a situation at all.

Also:

There is a list on which ppl waiting for a transplant are listed, they are ranked by length of waiting and urgency. A person who dies in a hospital does not automatically become the donor for everybody else in the hospital in need of transplantation. To even think about the implications such a procedure would have: ppl who are on death's brink will be killed for others who are in need of a transplant, for example by doctors who are emotionally involved in their patients' fate. There had been a huge scandal in Germany a few years ago because patients were moved up the transplantation list by their doctors, and that's not even half as horrifying as the idea of the procedures in this drama.

And last but not least:

People are people. Because they are brain dead or terminally ill, they do not become a bunch of organs to be given out as gifts. They retain their rights, no less when regarding investigation of possible murder attempts. The idea alone of a person being reduced to objects needed by others is revolting and unbelievable. No one has the rights to another person's organs no matter how bad he needs it. This show is one step away from making murder for organs acceptable. Sure, the mother of that child decided to act sensibly, but this being depicted as grand and unexpectedly altruistic is beyond scary and wrong.

• Like 8