[Drama 2017] While You Were Sleeping, 당신이 잠든 사이에

ilwoo_aein

Lee Jong Suk Confirms For New Drama, Suzy Still In Talks

Lee-Jong-Suk.png

On the heels of news that Lee Jong Suk and Suzy were in talks for a new drama by writer Park Hye Ryun called “While You Were Asleep” (unofficial title), it has been confirmed by iHQ that Lee Jong Suk will be the lead. Suzy, meanwhile, has yet to confirm.

“While You Were Asleep” is about a woman who can see unfortunate events that will befall others in her dreams, and a prosecutor who does everything he can to prevent the woman’s dreams from coming true.

This drama is slated to air sometime in 2017.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/13/lee-jong-suk-confirmed-new-drama-suzy-still-talks/

• Like 13

Lee Jong-suk and Suzy to star in "While You Were Sleeping - 2017"

photo783661.jpg

It's extraordinary. Lee Jong-suk and Suzy are starring in a drama, together.

Apparently they are starring in the new drama called "While You Were Sleeping - 2017".

The drama is written by Park Hye-ryeon and the cast so far are Lee Jong-suk and Suzy but that's all we know about it.

Lee Jong-suk is one of the top 20s actors nowadays and so is Suzy. They started off as model and singer but now they are almost on the top of the list when it comes to acting. They featured in a commercial last year.

They also met writer Park Hye-ryeon before. Lee Jong-suk starred in her drama "I Hear Your Voice" and "Pinocchio". He won trophies at the SBS Drama Awards that year.

Suzy met Park Hye-ryeon in "Dream High" where she acted Ko Hye-mi, a teenage student and continued onto with "Gu Family Book" and "Architecture 101". She won the rookie award at the Baeksang Arts Awards.

The drama "While You Were Sleeping - 2017" starts filming next year.

source: http://www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-and-suzy-to-star-in-while-you-were-sleeping--2017-100459.html

• Like 12

1 hour ago, ilwoo_aein said:

While You Were Asleep

cast: Lee Jong Suk

writer: Park Hye Ryun

thankkk u for creating this thread, didn't expect to comeback that soon to dramas forum hhhhh but i can't be more happy that sukii picked another drama that fast nd with my ultimate favorite writer PHR .. hope this drama will be daeback like their previous works

fightinngg WYWA

• Like 15

Lee Jong Suk And Suzy In Talks For New Drama Together

lee-jong-suk-suzy.jpg

Lee Jong Suk and miss A’s Suzy might be starring in a new drama together.

On November 14, various industry sources said the two are discussing joining a new drama called “While You Were Asleep” (unofficial title), written by Park Hye Ryun. Park Hye Ryun previously wrote dramas such as “I Hear Your Voice” and “Pinocchio” — starring Lee Jong Suk — and “Dream High” — starring Suzy.

A source said to to Xports News that while it is true the two actors discussed the drama, whether or not Lee Jong Suk or Suzy said yes has not been confirmed.

If Lee Jong Suk and Suzy do join this new drama, it would be a short hiatus for both, after Lee Jong Suk’s drama “W” and Suzy’s drama “Uncontrollably Fond,” which were aired in the same time slot just months ago.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/13/lee-jong-suk-suzy-talks-new-drama-together/

• Like 8

Lee Jong-suk and Suzy to star in "While You Were Sleeping - 2017"

photo783661.jpg

It's extraordinary. Lee Jong-suk and Suzy are starring in a drama, together.

Apparently they are starring in the new drama called "While You Were Sleeping - 2017".

The drama is written by Park Hye-ryeon and the cast so far are Lee Jong-suk and Suzy but that's all we know about it.

Lee Jong-suk is one of the top 20s actors nowadays and so is Suzy. They started off as model and singer but now they are almost on the top of the list when it comes to acting. They featured in a commercial last year.

They also met writer Park Hye-ryeon before. Lee Jong-suk starred in her drama "I Hear Your Voice"and "Pinocchio". He won trophies at the SBS Drama Awards that year.

Suzy met Park Hye-ryeon in "Dream High" where she acted Ko Hye-mi, a teenage student and continued onto with "Gu Family Book" and "Architecture 101". She won the rookie award at the Baeksang Arts Awards.

The drama "While You Were Sleeping - 2017" starts filming next year.

http://www.hancinema.net/lee-jong-suk-and-suzy-to-star-in-while-you-were-sleeping--2017-100459.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 10

Lee Jong-seok, Suzy in talks to reunite with writer Park Hye-ryun

LeeJongSeok_Suzy2.jpg

Yay, a new Park Hye-ryun drama is on the way! The hit writer of I Hear Your Voice, Pinocchio, Dream High, and Page Turner is coming back with a new drama called While You Were Sleeping, which is tentatively being planned for a spring 2017 broadcast. Park Hye-ryun’s go-to leading man Lee Jong-seok (W–Two Worlds) has signed on to star, making this his third drama with this writer after I Hear Your Voice and Pinocchio. Suzy(Uncontrollably Fond) is currently considering an offer to star opposite him, and if she signs on, this will be her second drama with writer Park after Dream High, which was her acting debut.

While You Were Sleeping is a supernatural romance that sounds like I Hear Your Voicecrossed with Oh Hae-young Again—it’s about a woman who can see the future in her dreams, and a prosecutor who fights to stop these future events from happening. The heroine has dreams about unfortunate events that will happen to other people, and the hero is a prosecutor who runs around trying to prevent her tragic visions from coming true. It seems like a terrible curse to only see bad things in the future, but I can see it fitting perfectly hand-in-hand with a prosecutor’s line of work, the same way hiccuping-as-lie-detector worked for reporters in Pinocchio.

Read full article >> http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/11/lee-jong-seok-suzy-in-talks-to-reunite-with-writer-park-hye-ryun/

• Like 11

Suzy To Work With Lee Jong Suk In A New Drama ‘While You Were Sleeping’

By Jaswin Singh | November 13, 2016 10:47 PM EST

Suzy To Work With Lee Jong Suk In A New Drama ‘While You Were Sleeping’

Reports have been surfacing that Miss A's Suzy will be starring in a new Korean drama with Lee Jong Suk as her male lead. It was also reported that Park Hye Ryun will be the scriptwriter.

Reports have been saying that the two might be in a drama "While You Were Sleeping". However, only Lee Jong Suk has confirmed the news while Suzy is still in discussions with the drama staff and JYP Entertainment. It is also confirmed that Park Hye Ryun writer will be the scriptwriter for the new Korean drama. According to Soompi, Park Hye Ryun previously wrote dramas such as "I Hear Your Voice" and "Pinocchio" - starring Lee Jong Suk - and "Dream High" - starring Suzy.

Lee Jong Suk and Suzy both just finished a drama. Lee Jong Suk recently starred in "W: Two Worlds" with actress Han Hyo Joo while Suzy starred in "Uncontrollably Fond" with actor Kim Woo Bin. Both dramas are in the same time slot and competed against each other.

Netizen Buzz posted the comments of the Korean netizens. Most of them are positive as both Suzy and Lee Jong Suk are famous. People are also reacting positively with Park Hye Ryun as all the dramas she has written were a hit. However, there are always those bitter people who say negative things, they are against Suzy being in a lead after, according to them, her lacklustre performance in "Uncontrollably Fond".

Suzy and Lee Jong Suk were in a CF or commercial back in 2015 for a BBQ Chicken. They showed great chemistry in that commercial making their fans want them to star in a drama or a movie. Now, they have an opportunity to do it.

Watch the CF of Lee Jong Suk and Suzy for a BBQ Chicken and comment if you want to see them together for a drama.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/275288/20161113/suzy-to-work-with-lee-jong-suk-in-a-new-drama-while-you-were-sleeping.htm

• Like 8

Lee Jong Suk and Suzy to act together in drama 'While You Sleep'

miss-A-Suzy-lee-jong-suk_1479085122_af_o

Lee Jong Suk and Suzy will be acting in a drama together!

They'll be acting in 'While You Sleep' (title pending) by writer Park Hye Ryun. Nothing else is known about the drama except it is by Park Hye Ryun, but both actors have worked with her before. Lee Jong Suk's "I Hear Your Voice" and "Pinocchio" were both by her, and Suzy's "Dream High" was also written by her.

As the screenwriter has brought a lot of hits to the table, this one is sure to be another hit under the belt for both Lee Jong Suk and Suzy! Stay tuned for more details about this drama.

source: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/lee-jong-suk-and-suzy-to-act-together-in-drama-while-you-sleep

• Like 10

Lee Jong Suk and Suzy cast in a new drama together

htm_201611140186107419_99_20161114090003.jpg

screenshot-entertain.naver.com%2B2016-11-13%2B20-01-58.png

Article: [Exclusive] Lee Jong Suk and Suzy cast in new drama 'While You're Asleep'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+1,417, -62] Scriptwriter Park Hye Ryun must really like Lee Jong Suk ㅋㅋ this is already her third drama with him

2. [+916, -128] Daebak.. scriptwriter Park Hye Ryun with Lee Jong Suk and Suzy, wow

3. [+700, -133] From the scriptwriter to the two leads, this is a must watch

4. [+594, -107] Hul, is this for real? Daebak, Suzy and Lee Jong Suk with Park Hye Ryun as the scriptwriter ㅠㅠ

5. [+570, -120] Daebak, from the scriptwriter to Lee Jong Suk and Suzy, just daebak

6. [+84, -13] Their past two dramas were in competing time slots, now they're together in the same drama

7. [+129, -19] Everyone, this journalist is known for being an Lee Jong Suk anti. He writes articles based on rumors from other sites so don't believe it unless it's released by an actual company.

8. [+76, -15] I don't believe it... the journalist is famous for being an Lee Jong Suk anti and he's the only article out about this casting news. I'll wait for the official announcement... but this definitely seems like a drama worth looking forward to since it's Park Hye Ryun and Lee Jong Suk again.

source: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2016/11/lee-jong-suk-and-suzy-cast-in-new-drama.html

(PS: There's a lot of bad response from netizen about Suzy's acting and her being cast in this drama but i will not post them here. You can check out the response yourself through link above. I just hope that they will cast a good actress as the female lead. Jongsuk deserve a good co-star.>

• Like 10

'W-Two Worlds' star Lee Jong-Suk will romance miss A's Suzy in new drama 'While You Were Sleeping'

Maolen E. | Nov 14, 2016 12:50 AM EST

Lee Jong Suk attends the Burberry show during The London Collections Men AW16 at Kensington Gardens on January 11, 2016 in London, England.

Lee Jong Suk attends the Burberry show during The London Collections Men AW16 at Kensington Gardens on January 11, 2016 in London, England. (Photo : Getty Images/Eamonn M. McCormack)

Lee Jong Suk and miss A's Suzy might pair up in a new drama soon. The former recently confirmed to take over the lead male role in "While You Were Sleeping" (tentative title), while the latter is considering the offer positively.

"While You Were Sleeping" follows a woman who can see unfortunate events that will befall others in her dreams and a prosecutor who does all that he can to prevent the woman's dreams from coming true, Soompi reported. SidusHQ will produce the new drama series while the casting is expected to finish before the year ends.

The drama will reunite Lee and Suzy with screenwriter Park Hye-Run, whom the Hallyu stars have previously worked with on in 2014-2015's "Pinocchio" and 2011's "Dream High," respectively. She also penned the blockbuster series, "Page Turner" (2016) and "I Can Hear Your Voice" (2013).

It has yet to be determined which network "While You Were Sleeping" will air, but it is expected to hit the airwaves sometime in spring or early summer of 2017. More details about the project will be revealed soon.

In other news, Lee, who began his acting career in 2010's "Prosecutor Princess," successfully held the Singapore leg of his "2016 Lee Jong Suk Fan Meeting Variety" concert on Nov. 12, Saturday. During the 15-minute press event, Lee admitted he once in a while gets envious of his bestfriend, Kim Woo Bin.

"When I went to the premiere of Woo Bin's movie Twenty (2015), I thought that he did such a great job and the whole event was such a great moment for him," The Straits Times quoted Lee as saying. "I was rather envious of him at the time."

The Hallyu star then giggled and conceded that Kim is always the first to call him whenever he is in good or bad times. Lee added, "It's not always easy to get by in the entertainment world, but he understands that and he's there for me."

The "W - Two Worlds" actor also revealed he has his own strategy when it comes to choosing his next project. He stated his standard requirement is "how capable do I think I will be if I play that character?," stressing he wants to do all his roles well and be as natural as possible on the small screen.

Check out Lee as Kang Chul in MBC's "W - Two Worlds" here:

Spoiler

Source: http://en.yibada.com/articles/173219/20161114/lee-jong-suk-will-romance-miss-suzy-new-drama-sleeping.htm

• Like 8

Lee Jong Suk and Bae Suzy to make drama comeback!

4d3d69bd4152c22aa5b794c4609ca726_1479101

Miss A's Suzy and actor Lee Jong Suk will make their drama comeback with an upcoming drama entitled 'While You Were Sleeping.' 

According to industry insiders, 'While You Were Sleeping' team will finish their casting this year, and cranked in next year. The first episode will be aired in Summer, 2017. We will keep our fans updated on this. So, stay tuned with Korea.com!

Korea.com's Emily You contributed to this report from Seoul. [E-mail: maintyoung@korea.com]

• Like 7

Lee Jong-suk to play prosecutor in next drama

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20161114

Lee Jong-suk is confirmed to play a prosecutor role in an upcoming drama series slated to air next year, according to its producer iHQ Monday.

The news came after a media report Monday morning that Lee and singer-actress Bae Suzy are likely to star in a drama series tentatively titled “While You Were Sleeping.” Suzy has not been confirmed yet.

Lee will play a prosecutor that prevent predictions by his partner, reportedly to be played by Suzy, from becoming reality.

The script will be written by Park Hae-ryun, who also worked on SBS’ series “I Can Hear Your Voice” and “Pinocchio” both of which Lee starred in.

The cast for “While You Were Sleeping” will be confirmed by the end of this year and production will start early next year, according to iHQ. The broadcaster of the series has yet to be determined.

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 6