[Drama 2016] Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu 逃げるは恥だが役に立つ We married as a job!

Mico Ricco

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The look of admiration from her aunt's colleagues were really inspiring. I love how this drama focuses on a woman's worth  as a housekeeper like Mikuri ,mother ; her friend and working life ; her aunt.  I could not stop laughing when they showed her father's expressions for the treasure hunt and when she was competing with the robot. Such a gem this drama.

The aunt and Kazami have a lot of chemistry.

Spoiler

Loved the confession. I loved how thrilled he was that she loved him.

Final episode 11 is on 20 Dec -  highest rating 20.8%

l am certain everything will be fine for both Mikuri and Hiramasa in the end.

Another video by  TBS公式 YouTuboo on "Love Dance" from TBS公式 by various groups of people. ( (video removed by TBS公式 YouTuboo) 

TBS uploaded a special drama which has all the important segments from episode 1 to episode 10. :)

This special drama length is 1:07:57 minutes.   (video removed by TBS公式 YouTuboo)

US Embassy in Japan grooving to the "Love Dance" song. :)

video credit : youtube - U.S. Embassy Tokyo (アメリカ大使館)

Awesome drama. 

At last I'd completed this drama. Eagerly waiting every week for the last months. Even though the drama seems romantically simple, but it was thought provoking.in regards to women status in love, marriage and career. 

9/10 from me. 

I hope they have Season 2.

Finished watching the last episode of the drama today! This is the sweetest jdrama I have watched!! They talked about so many complex concepts and still kept it so simple. Yuri-Kazami track was so beautiful in these final episodes!!

This drama left me utterly pleased and happy. I hope we get to see more stories like this!!

Virtual hugs to mottofreaky for subbing this one!! :heart:

Now I am tempted to start watching Jimi ni Sugoi!! Or should I wait for all episodes to be subbed?!:sweatingbullets:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived