[Drama 2016] Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu 逃げるは恥だが役に立つ We married as a job!

Mico Ricco

Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu 逃げるは恥だが役に立つ We married as a job!

Broadcast time : Tuesday JPT 22:00 to 22:54 (54 minutes)
Broadcasting period : 2016 October 11 - December 20
Broadcasting station : TBS  http://www.tbs.co.jp/NIGEHAJI_tbs/

Director : Fumi Kaneko, Doi Hiroyasu, Yasuharu Ishii
Original work: Manga Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu by Tsunami Seino (海野つなみ)
Screenwriter : Akiko Nogi
Producer : Nasu Jun, Akoda Hiroshi, Miyazaki Masako

Theme song: Koi by Hoshino Gen

English subbing by : mottofreaky https://twitter.com/mfsubs

Subtitles link : http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=162777

Cast :-
Aragaki Yui as Moriyama Mikuri
Hoshino Gen as Tsuzaki Hiramasa
Ishida Yuriko as Tsuchiya Yuri
Otani Ryohei as Kazami Ryota
Furuta Arata as Numata Yoritsuna
Fujii Takashi as Hino Hideshi
Mano Erina as Tanaka Yasue
Narita Ryo as Umehara Natsuki
Yamaga Kotoko as Horiuchi Yuzu
Takahashi Yo as Takenaka Michihiko
Hayama Shono as Watanabe Kazuma
Furuhata Seika as Mana
Hosoda Yoshihiko as Moriyama Chigaya
Takayama Yuko as Moriyama Aoi
Furutachi Kanji as Yama-san
Moro Morooka as Tsuzaki Sohachi
Takahashi Hitomi as Tsuzaki Chika
Ukaji Takashi as Moriyama Tochio
Tomita Yasuko as Moriyama Sakura

dTPlkXM.jpg

poster credit : TBS

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/nigehaji.tbs

Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/nigehajigram/

Twitter : https://twitter.com/nigehaji_tbs

Drama rating :-

Ep 1 - 10.2%
Ep 2 - 12.1%
Ep 3 - 12.5%
Ep 4 - 13.0%
Ep 5 - 13.3%
Ep 6 - 13.6%
Ep 7 - 13.6%
Ep 8 - 16.1%
Ep 9 - 16.9%
Ep 10 - 17.1%
Ep 11 - 20.8%

Music Video credit : youtube - hoshinogen official channel

Awards won by this drama :-

• 20th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (Fall 2016)

Best Drama: Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu
    Best Actress: Aragaki Yui
    Best Supporting Actor: Hoshino Gen

• Japan Galaxy Award for December 2016

FAcGxWV.jpg

SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCT
Don't post any requests for subs.
Anything unrelated to the drama character/plot is considered spamming. 
Don't quote images.
01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.
02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 
05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching this cute show. I'm surprised that Aragaki Yui cut her hair short.

Anyways, I feel like that Tsuzaki Hiramasa is starting to have feelings for Moriyama Mikuri. The subs are a little slow so it takes time to watch it. But it's entertaining.

The ending song is really nice and their dance is cute.

OMG! I didn't know he sang the ending song! Nice voice! :wub:

I love this little show! It's like a manga come to life, but it's well done, not too over the top. I have not read the manga, so I don't know what the characters are supposed to be like, but Hoshino Gen is doing a great job as Tsuzaki Hiramasa. So cute. I wasn't really drawn to him until the ending credits. Those credits! They were a total surprise for me at the end of the first episode. I love them!

I wish the music video for Koi was available in my country, but it's not. 

And Aragaki Yui as Mikuri is adorable. I love this quirky couple.

Hiramasa :heart: Mikuri

On 14/11/2016 at 7:14 AM, xiashenghan said:

I'm watching this cute show. I'm surprised that Aragaki Yui cut her hair short.

Anyways, I feel like that Tsuzaki Hiramasa is starting to have feelings for Moriyama Mikuri. The subs are a little slow so it takes time to watch it. But it's entertaining.

The ending song is really nice and their dance is cute.

OMG! I didn't know he sang the ending song! Nice voice! :wub:

To me, Aragaki looks her best yet with this hairstyle!

I love that ending song so much, I watch it every single time and smile.

12 hours ago, potatodrama said:

To me, Aragaki looks her best yet with this hairstyle!

I love that ending song so much, I watch it every single time and smile.

Aragaki Yui looks pretty whether she has long or short hair and it's unfair. haha!

Me too. The only ending song I don't skip.

On 17/11/2016 at 6:14 PM, nellebean said:

I love this little show! It's like a manga come to life, but it's well done, not too over the top. I have not read the manga, so I don't know what the characters are supposed to be like, but Hoshino Gen is doing a great job as Tsuzaki Hiramasa. So cute. I wasn't really drawn to him until the ending credits. Those credits! They were a total surprise for me at the end of the first episode. I love them!

I wish the music video for Koi was available in my country, but it's not. 

And Aragaki Yui as Mikuri is adorable. I love this quirky couple.

Hiramasa :heart: Mikuri

So sad that no one is picking up the manga. I'm curious with it.

@Mico Riccothanks for starting this thread.  finished watching ep.6 with subs.  its getting interesting now that the male lead is taking the initiative.  He was so dumb who could not even understand  mikuri chan advanements in the skinship.  Wow!!!! look at the ratings. Super!!!! 

Ep.7 already aired??? so, we are nearly late by a week for the english subs.  why is kazami kun pursuing mikuri?  No.  

Ep.8 preview, omo are they breaking up???  Any RAW version of Ep.7 available? i searched in YT,  ep.7 is uploaded by 3 users but all have audio problems.  thanks in advance.

I like the ending song.  infact the tune is so addictive i hum it always and the dance is so cute and simple.  Also the male lead singing this song, he has a great voice.  I think this is his first drama (please confirm) and his female lead is Aragaki Yui.  how lucky he is!!!! And Yui chan looks great in both the long and short hair.  Her short hair in this drama is kawaiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ganbatte!!!!!!!

thank you @Mico Riccofor the link.  i saw ep.7. Its kinda sad.  can somebody explain what exactly is tsuzaki kun's problem?  Has he got any phobia with the women? Coz if he take 1 step forward- next,he goes back 2 steps backwards.  I feel so sorry for mikuri chan.  In the preview for ep.8 i think she is tired and goes to visit her parents.  Tsuzaki kun realises the loneliness without her.  I expect that he grow some balls and express himself properly towards mikuri chan.  ganbatte kudasai!!!!!!!!

@padhari this is not Gen Hoshino first time acting in a drama; you can refer to this link :- http://asianwiki.com/Gen_Hoshino

we can see Mikuri created and made many opportunities for her shy employer / live-in-partner, Hiramasa. 

Hiramasa cold responses and his pro-bachelor attitude is driving Mikuri nuts which lead to her increased levels of day-dreaming.

From episode 8 preview, we can see time-out for both Hiramasa and Mikuri.  Both need to ponder on how they should approach their long-term relationship going forward.  Perhaps absence makes the heart grow fonder for Miramasa?:)

@Lawyerh  sharing your view that both Yuri and Kazami are suitable for each other.  Yuri is trying to avoid the sexual harassment brought against her because of a casual remark she made of her young male subordinate. :sweatingbullets: 

It was reported in Japan newspaper that this drama achieved above 20% rating in other Japan cities/outside Tokyo.  This is really a great drama.

report :- nikkansports

I'm terribly in love with this drama!!! It's quite a good find plus I love Gakky and its my first time to see Gen Hoshino, whom I find adorable. To match him with Gakky, cutest chemistry ever! 

The dance song is also so addictive, I try to follow it sometimes. Haha^^.

@lee-chan l think one must have a flexible body movement to do the dance steps.  Not many people or everyone can do the dance steps. :) But it is really a must-try dance steps for everyone.

credit : youtube - TBS公式 YouTuboo (video removed by TBS公式 YouTuboo)

credit : youtube- ジョージロップ

credit : youtube -  たかとも

Oh my j-drama chingus.. you guys are all here! jongski is happy!  see while waiting for  ep 4 of Jimi no Sugoi, decided to marathon all 5 episodes of this and  ohmigosh.I'm glad I did!  and I love!:wub:

I laugh so loud...when at ep 1 Tsuzaki to Mikuri  "you're younger than I expected" and Mikuri said "Don't worry. I'm old om the inside!":w00t::grin::lol:

More when thoughts when I'm done... just wanted to shout out I'm doing marathon. I love it already!

thanks for the thread @Mico Ricco and I see you also have JnS thread.. thanks! gonna check.

@Mico Ricco, 29th November,  it should be for ep.8 airing date.  thanks for all updates.  wow!!!! the ratings are awesome!!!!! this drama should be really famous right now there.  especially i see everybody there imitating the song with the dance.  

I saw the subbed ep.7.  I liked it.  Mikuri chan should have given some time to tsuzaki kun.  She has been with him and very well know his personality.  She made the move and got embarrased.  Anyhow, the separation will make them realise the feeling for each other.  will now watch the ep.8 raw.  

Archived