Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sungjongstan

TAEYEON 11:11 (short vocal cover)

This forum category seems a bit inactive? I'm hoping somebody can give me some advice. I'm really insecure about my voice; never mind the terrible breathing technique, the failed attempt at a vibrato and the terrible pronunciation, I just feel like no matter how much I try to improve, my voice will always be so-so because it's too dark, emotionless, dull and has this weird "twang" to it? Something that not even practice can fix because it's simply the voice I was born with. I was wondering if you guys think so too? I've grown to hate my own voice and I can't really tell if it's just me thinking such things or if it really is that bad lol. I won't care if you tell me I suck, I appreciate honesty more than anything and at least if I do suck as much as I think I do, I can pursue other things I'm better at! Just please don't sugarcoat your opinion and give it to me straight, please ;; (please excuse the weird jumping from audio to audio in the video, my dog started barking in the middle of it so I had to start over, hence the weird editing) 

I liked it ^^

I think you just need to practice a little bit, but it's good, singing well it's just a matter of practice in my opinion so keep going ;p

Honestly, I liked it a lot! You didn't try "too hard" to impress, and you were your natural self, which I think is important. I'm not much of a singer myself, so I can't help you with technical advice, unfortunately. Sorry. 

I did like it, though! 

On 15 November 2016 at 11:28 AM, raydog772 said:

Honestly, I liked it a lot! You didn't try "too hard" to impress, and you were your natural self, which I think is important. I'm not much of a singer myself, so I can't help you with technical advice, unfortunately. Sorry. 

I did like it, though! 

Thank you so much and I'm glad it wasn't too bad. I'm not a pro by any means but just knowing that it didn't make your ears bleed is good enough for me ^^

O.O okay I thought it was really good! I like to sing myself and though I'm not a pro in any way this is what I think: you have a beautiful tone, you deliver the emotion of the song, your voice is stable and your higher notes are beautiful. I enjoyed listening to your cover. If I had to criticize I would say that I thought you lacked strength. Maybe if you sang a song thats less calm I could tell better.

On 12/19/2016 at 2:54 AM, queenofthenight said:

O.O okay I thought it was really good! I like to sing myself and though I'm not a pro in any way this is what I think: you have a beautiful tone, you deliver the emotion of the song, your voice is stable and your higher notes are beautiful. I enjoyed listening to your cover. If I had to criticize I would say that I thought you lacked strength. Maybe if you sang a song thats less calm I could tell better.

oh ;;w;; thank you so much ♡ it means a lot to hear and I'm grateful you took the time to listen to this and give me feedback. and I agree about me lacking strength, I guess the really challenging and more powerful songs are a bit (oh who am I kidding; a lot) out of my comfort zone haha. thanks again~ ^^ 

On 12/19/2016 at 11:03 AM, peachyymochi said:

it's really good! your voice is reallyyy beautiful i loved the way how you sang it :D

you're too kind, I'm so glad you enjoyed it and thank you ♡