[Taiwanese Drama 2017] The Perfect Match 極品絕配

tompark

Episodes: 18  Network: SET TV The Perfect Match Broadcast: March 3, 2017 to ---   Airs on: Fridays
perfectmatch.jpg

SYNOPSIS: What do netizens know? Ting En (Chris Wu) is a celebrated chef whose fine-dining restaurant is a destination for food lovers from all over the world.
When Ting En stumbles upon comments on the Internet from people who can’t afford to eat at his high-priced restaurant, they blow his mind. Netizens claim that the culinary
creations made by Fen Qing (Ivy Shao) at the night market are just as satisfying as Ting En’s Michelin-worthy food. Determined to debunk such preposterous claims, Ting En goes to
the night marketto find Fen Qing and show her what true culinary talent really is. Whose cuisine will reign supreme? (source: VIKI)

CAST
Ivy Shao
Chris Wu
Ben Wu
Nylon Chen
Wang Shuan

-- TRAILERS

-- OST

OTHER LINKS:

WEBSITE / VIKI / RAW / FACEBOOK PAGE

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

They have changed the title of this drama and confirmed the cast.

The Perfect Match 極品絕配

Starring: Wu Kang Ren (known internationally as Chris Wu but he himself wrote on his Facebook that he have no English name) & Ivy Shao

Interestingly, they both have collaborated as a wed couple in drama-movie special 我的禮物 so this is their 2nd collaboration.

https://www.facebook.com/SETtheperfectmatch/

16143762_197779424030649_370991271467676

16252505_197783087363616_695093088472267

Ahhh it's been awhile since I've looked forward to a Taiwanese drama. 'Back to 1989' was the last one that I really loved...so it's nice to see Ivy Shao back on screen. I'm already liking her character and it'll be interesting to see her pairing with Chris!

On 2017/2/12 at 10:00 PM, JenL said:

Ahhh it's been awhile since I've looked forward to a Taiwanese drama. 'Back to 1989' was the last one that I really loved...so it's nice to see Ivy Shao back on screen. I'm already liking her character and it'll be interesting to see her pairing with Chris!

Were you also in Bromance Soompi in 2015!? You look so familiar!!

Btw, I've watched the first episode, I think with Chris Wu's acting and Ivy's cuteness, it's a promising romcom drama!!! First episode is way better than I expected!!! I just cant resist Chris Wu's charm after watching his performance in A Touch of Green!!! Thanks god this time he is in a romcom drama, I dont want to cry for him anymore! (Btw, I think Ivy's acting improve alot from 1989 to this. They've cooperated a film earlier, they have good chemistry already!!

• 2 weeks later...

The brother Tianzhi is up to no good in my opinion. He put his older brother under pressure with Mr. Tang's 30th wedding anniversary (he had no idea about the menu and recipes and he heard about it on a short notice); the person following Huo Tingen and posting the picture on the internet and at the same time, sending flowers to Gina...

I'mm so happy to see a thread about this drama here! I'm addicted since the first episode.. loving the plot and the amazing chemistry between the leads! even the silly scenes such as that one with them  falling from the roof and bumping into each other without falling to the ground lingering in there implying a kiss do not kiss make me laugh. I'm already loathing that Gina character not because of her falling for hi m.. but because I'm expecting bad moves from her..

The episode 4 confirmed what I had suspected: the brother Tianzhi is jealous of Huo Tingen, just like his fiance hence they are already trying to sabotage him. I also think that the eggs were damaged by him or someone paid by him. The way how president Wang overlooked Tianzhi and went directly to Huo Tingen was really telling. He hates it being in the shadow of his brother. Even Huo Tingen has a higher position than him. The reason he sent the flowers to Meng X. was to create a delicate situation. He knew that Huo T. wasn't into Meng X. but by sending her flowers in his name, he made it look like he was interested in her so that Huo Tingen would have to explain the whole situation: he would have embarrassed Meng X. in the end. 

I love the main characters in this show. They are just so cute and likable. Feiqing is so spunky and fun and Tingen is adorable, I love how he's kinda scared of the second female lead and his relationship with his mum is so cute.  :lol:

Archived