[Drama 2017] Introverted Boss 내성적인 보스

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm...nothing of a romantic comedy, at least not from 1st ep

Guy has a serious problem...all people around him missinterpretes him...even his father :rolleyes:...i was glad sister showed a bit love twds him

He didn't do anything nor to that secretary from 3 years ago and he's doing nothing to his current one...girls just can't work with a weird guy like him and should of left

Leading girl...ok, a guy ran after he hit her but she should of call a police instead of following him and going through his stuff...i can understand her feelings for lost sister but she is jumping to conclusion...wrong and unfair one

Seems today things will complicate a little more...

Just wat first 5 minutes of first ep, they are using too much annoying BGM. Specially too much at Yoon Park's presentation. The voice (audio) really hard to listen. And the camera roll and zoom, too fast and not help too much, but make viewers feel uncomfortable.

I hope they will fix all in next eps.

Seriously, writer, don't turn Yoon Park to a villain roles, why you do like that? I want a warm drama, not a makjang drama.
The female lead character really annoying, why writer, why you do that? It's stupid and hurt Our Boss so much. I hope they will end the mistake soon, instead of hurt every character.

They also need 'slow moments' to balance the pace, the pilot moving so lagging and too fast.

And Park Hye Soo really tried hard, Yeon Woo Jin so cool, how can he so young and cute.

Hi everyone!  

Just saw the first ep and I think it's interesting so far.  I did think that the lead girl went too far after she followed him to his penthouse and just freely snooped through all his personal space.  I understand they're trying to show her extroverted nature in contrast to his but I didn't think that was believable behavior for anyone.  @quockhanh45 I agree about the audio.  It was kind of echo-y and loud.  

However the feeling I had while watching this was also the same feeling I had when I saw the first couple episodes of MND but ended up loving that drama so much by the end.  Since this is the same pairing of writer and director, I have high hope it will turn out to be amazing as well even with a shaky start. 

Great actors and actresses, but the female lead is just so annoying that I have to keep skipping parts. Female lead needs to grow up a little and up her game. The guy stayed there long enough for her to take pictures of the accident without climbing on his car and yelling on top of her voice plus going into his office uninvited and causing a scene. Like who does that????

I feel sorry for the male lead he really need help and I am not sure if his shrink is doing a good job with him. Due need help like a lot of it. 

The secretary is adorable, but weak. She can at least carry food and take care of herself knowing that she is a lock to that office and why trust everyone who pops on your desk you are guarding an important man in the company. Be cautious who you know your boss is not stable and lost someone in the past, doesn't work openly and doesn't like crowds. I wish she was the female lead

I have some thoughts on my mind after watching the two episodes. It's gonna be a bit long I'm afraid.

Female lead character (Chae Ro Woon) annoyed me in Episode 1 and still in Episode 2. I think this has to do with writing, may not necessarily be the actress like some Korean article comments say. Chae Ro Woon is really annoying with her OTT brash behaviour and it's also very unrealistic. In Episode 1, she invades her new CEO's private space while in Episode 2 she goes into the men's public restroom just to ask who gave her the flowers. AOHY's Oh Haeyoung had some over-the-top scenes as well but it wasn't THAT unrealistic (comparing with AOHY because same director).

Yeon Woo Jin (CEO Eun) is killing this role. The character is not just an introvert but he has a serious condition and Woo Jin has been really fantastic in his execution. His father's treatment probably made his condtion even worse. His apology to the secretary is my favourite scene so far. Jun Hyosung too has been really stable with her character. Not sure I can stand much more of her weak character though.. she's so scared of everyone lmao.

I've always liked Yoon Bak (CEO Kang) but I wish they wouldn't turn his character into a bad guy and make this into a makjang drama. CEO Kang is such a sweet talker and it's bothering me because he hasn't had any interaction with his own fiancee. I really hope they would have more of Gong Seung Yeon (Eun Yi Soo), she's one of the main leads but she has had only less than two minutes airtime in total so far. Yoon Bak and Gong Seung Yeon had so much chemistry in 2AM's MV and they look great together so I just want happiness for their characters and no unnecessary drama and backstabbing lol.

In one of the flashbacks, Woo Jin told Ro Woon's sister to find a missing cufflink and he gave the one remaining to her as reference, but turns out he hid the other one he supposedly lost. What was the point? Did he like Ro Woon's sister or something? In the same flashback when Ro Woon had a phone call with her sister and someone crashed into her, I think that was CEO Kang and Eun Yi Soo right? They didn't focus on the couple who crashed with Ro Woon, but it really looks like them. And I wonder what is the secret that CEO Eun is hiding for CEO Kang from three years ago? Has it got to do with Ro Woon's sister's suicide? If they're really going the makjang route, might as well make it that Ro Woon's sister had a crush on CEO Kang because he's a sweet talker and committed sucide because she found out that CEO Kang is going out with Eun Yi Soo and got engaged. I really hope that they're really not doing the whole OTT plot though, not a fan of makjang plots.

I think overall my issue has been with the writing and utilising all characters/actors in the best way. I hope they can improve a few things since it's not pre-production. Not sure how much they have filmed since they started filming in December .

EDIT: Thinking about it, I guess the reason why CEO Eun told Ro Woon's sister to stay back and find the cufflink RIGHT NOW was to avoid having her see CEO Kang dating Eun Yi Soo at the opera... but she found out anyway. How? Who knows lmao.

It seems CEO Eun hasn't told JiHye (RoWoon's sister) that CEO Kang is dating another while having a relationship with her.

JiHye found out by herself the truth about Kang lied to her and she also felt betrayed that the CEO Eun hid the truth from her.

Thus, JiHye committed suicide. 

@jeijei if some prediction from above were right about Kang, and that he might be behind the suicide of the sister who was also a secretary of our shy boss in the past (that he cheated) , i think it can be a foreshadow that he could do the same to the new secretary, manipulating her to earn some favors. If he will really become a villain, i think that is how he manipulates his victim, and Yoon Park does look like a villain lol.

I am a fan of Hyosung, was not into her acting that much in the past, but look like she is really stepping up her game this time. The character seems to need help too though. Seems to be some mental conditions over there. 

13 minutes ago, quockhanh45 said:

What a... It's a first week but we almost know all the secret. Yoon Park maybe having an affiar with the secretary.

dun think he is dating her, this character is such a chicken she is too scared of anyone, but i think he tries to make her do whatever he wants, same to everyone else around him. I dont hope him to be the villain lmao but he has that signature smirk of the villain.

Are we watch a weekend makjang drama now? The story become more frustrating to watch. When the male lead want something move on, they push him back very far then. 

I really really don't get why the female lead's sister kill herself.

And seriously, the female lead can't realize that guy is the male lead? He just wearing one style.

fullsizephoto809558.jpgImage result for  Introverted Boss episode 2Image result for  Introverted Boss episode 2

The beauty of a thread is the realization that every viewer & poster sees and feels something different unique only to them...

I have to say I never really expected to have my heart so moved by two people sitting on toilets in the middle of a mans public restroom.  But it happened!:blink:  Proving that desperation can take you to places and sometimes make you do things that make no sense to anyone but you.  So early and so unexpected to have so much revealed so quickly by the OTP and yet there was such a sense of sadness within both of these characters.  In a way you could sense they both were struggling, both needing healing within, both so very lonely.  

When RW was sitting there pouring out her heart to a stranger spilling out her pain in brokenness I almost felt as if I was watching a young woman confessing her feelings of loss to a priest in a church as odd as that may sound.  There is something to be said in watching a person bare their souls to another.  When she placed her head against the wall and even later when she crumbled onto the floor.  Tears falling and her in depth of sorrow.  With every facial & body expression I thought to myself this is why this actress was chosen.  To me it wasn't only that it seemed honest and real but more that it physically allowed us to see through her actions, hear through her words and feel how much she missed her sister.  How much she regretted not knowing why she died and even more the guilt she carried and could not let go of.  How could she be so close and yet have no idea that her own flesh and blood was hurting so badly.  That life had lost it's meaning, no idea or clue of her desperation.  No words to explain why and no good-byes not even a word.  As I watched the CEO place his hand on the wall I felt through that same hand a sense of his compassion and also a desire in wishing he was normal for he would be holding her instead...

In the next scene we see the CEO changing places not a restroom wall but a hospital curtain separating him once again from sight but not from his worried thoughts.  It's him this time telling GR how sorry he is and for once taking the courage to explain the facts.  Why he is the way he is revealing his problem to her and being honest with her.  I think trying to make her realize his reactions and working conditions had nothing to do with her or her lack of skill but had everything to do with him and his lack of being able to function as a normal person and boss... He reaches out in the only way he knows offering to take care of her needs physically and mentally as well.  It brought to mind that sometimes because people are different even odd to our standards we assume the worst  often judging them because of what we see but have no idea about the truth that lies within...

I have a mixture of feelings about the writer giving us so much information so early on almost like what we are given comes to easy.  It would seem the CEO is being set up by Kang who acts as if he is protecting the CEO. When in reality he is just protecting the company and himself.   We are led to believe he enjoys being the main face of Brain maybe power crazy as well.  He has that feel or so it seems of someone sneaky he is the face but the CEO is the real BRAIN behind its progress and why Kang takes the credit for the ideas the CEO comes up with.  Why Kang didn't allow the CEO to speak on his own behalf because a new face would replace his.  And why the CEO has no idea about the money offered GR or the threats that came along with it.  It seems to simple like a trap I wonder???  I have no idea but that's what makes drama watching so much fun...

On 2017/1/17 at 3:38 PM, AaliyaS said:

I think the drama, at current stage, is not as bad as what Korean netizens commented.

Yes, the plot flow is little jumpy and some bits are quite exaggerated, but I feel that Yeon Woo Jin is doing a really good job portraying an introvert (cuz I am one too, and I feel for the character). Maybe the audience are disappointed since it is not the usual ultra-romantic tvN style. I would say the female lead's acting is passable.

The story pace is doing OK enough for me to go on, though I am unsure about the latter episodes, cuz

On 2017/1/18 at 11:56 AM, quockhanh45 said:

What a... It's a first week but we almost know all the secret. Yoon Park maybe having an affiar with the secretary.

-The story may get draggy like MND in latter half since the scriptwriter spilled the beans too early;

-The side storylines may not be enticing enough. I was not really interested in the lovelines of Eric's siblings back in "Again Oh Hae-young"; now that tvN cast them again in this drama....

Archived