[Drama 2017] Introverted Boss 내성적인 보스

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heo YoungJi will cameo on tvn Introverted Boss

She was on tvn Another Oh Haeyoung last year. Below are photos taken during her cameo filming, including with Ye Jiwon and Heo Jungmin (both filmed Another Oh Haeyoung with YoungJi).

Drama Casting & News

Beware of the silent monster in the penthouse in Introverted Boss

Boss1.jpg

Heh. This is one monster I could get behind — he’s not all that scary! Two new teasers are out for tvN’s upcoming opposites-attract office rom-com Introverted Boss, along with behind-the-scenes stills of cast member Yoon Park (Age of Youth) looking suave in character as Kang Woo-il, the extroverted leader and ideal man who’s got a way with words.

Yeon Woo-jin (Divorce Lawyer in Love) plays protagonist Eun Hwan-ki, an unbearably shy but successful head of a PR company. He may be stellar at his job, but his severe introverted personality only causes discomfort for the people around him. Try as he might to conceal himself under his black cap and hood, they’re no invisibility cloak, and he can’t remain in his penthouse abode forever; the hermit crab has to step out of its shell at some point, and hijinks ensue.

Park Hye-soo (Age of Youth) plays Chae Ro-woon, the new employee at his company, and the polar opposite and nightmare of her introverted boss. She’s loud, bold, and has a personal vendetta against him for reasons unknown. I wouldn’t put it past her to exact some sort of revenge, but I think we can expect that it’ll be of the light and humorous variety.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/01/beware-of-the-silent-monster-in-the-penthouse-in-introverted-boss/

Gong Seung-yeon (Master–God of Noodle), Yeh Ji-won (This Week, My Wife Will Have an Affair), Jeon Hyo-sung (Wanted), Heo Jung-min (Oh Hae-young Again), and Han Jae-suk (Always Spring) play the other employees of the PR company who’ve each got their own set of foibles and personality quirks.

The minute-long teaser opens with Yeh Ji-won warning her coworkers never to press the top floor button in the elevator where the introverted boss lives, and we see Yeon Woo-jin all by his lonesome in his spacious penthouse. But he gets swept up in a corporate scandal, and the media goes berserk, which leads to the opening of his penthouse doors. He’s known as the “silent monster” because he’s such a recluse, but some people think he’s an actual psychopath. We then meet rookie employee Park Hye-soo, late for work but ultimately unfazed. She stirs up trouble and is determined to defeat the psychopath born with a golden spoon in his mouth, along with his father. But she ends up saving her boss from falling off the rooftop, while he regrets ever getting close to her from the start.

The shorter teaser more or less contains the same content and highlights the main couple: the germaphobic, socially inept, hermit king who never leaves his penthouse fortress and the sassy new employee who refuses to leave him alone. January 16 can’t come soon enough, and I can’t wait to see this bizarre love story unfold.

Introverted Boss will premiere on tvN on January 16, and will air on Mondays and Tuesdays.

170115 Introverted Boss cast and crew are flying to Malaysia today and will stay for a week for filming.
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002632252

EDIT 170116: Gong Seung Yeon's company has confirmed to her fanbase that she is not included in the Introverted Boss filming in Malaysia. [source]

Spoiler

0002632252_001_20170115162003901.jpg

170116 1st OST to be sung by Hong Dae Kwang (홍대광) 
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201701160833190310

Spoiler

201701160832249910_2.jpg

170116 Introverted Boss 1st Episode Stills
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003464051

201701160920776094_587c129b4e82b_99_2017

201701160920776094_587c129bb0141_99_2017

170116 Support video for Introverted Boss
Messages from Seo Hyun Jin (Another Oh Haeyoung), 2PM Hwang Chansung (Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Ki), Choi Woo Shik (The Package), TWICE Jeongyeon, SECRET.

FYI: Yoon Bak is an actor under JYP Entertainment, thus the support message from Chansung, Choi Woo Shik and TWICE Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon is also Gong Seung Yeon's younger sister. Jun Hyosung is a member of Secret and she's in the support video as well.

Hi :)

I loved  Yeon Woo-jin  in MND...he was great there as well as drama itself

Lee Kyu Han was great in IHAL as well...will be great to see him again...hope if he'll have a loveline here will have more luck then in IHAL

Tnx guys for all  updates so far :)

@evie7 glad to see you here chingu :)

Related imageImage result for Introverted BossRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated image

First time posting here greetings to everyone.  I really enjoyed the first episode thought it was a thriller for a few moments :blink:and I loved the mixture for comedy, romance and mystery as well.  I found the characters to be interesting and you could see the chemistry between the OTP a kind of opposites attract him having his own fears and her seeming to have none.  They are cute and you could see and feel that they are going  to work it's like rhythm he says, she says, tick... tock they work well off each other and if the writing is as great as them and the other characters my favorite being Eun Yi Soo :) this is going to be fun..:wub:

Archived