Writer

Joo Hwa-Mi

(Marriage Not Dating)

Episodes: 16 + 1 Special  

Broadcast Period

2017-Jan-16 to 2017-March-14

Mondays & Tuesdays 23:00

About the Show

This is about a mysterious man known as the “silent monster” Eun Hwan Ki (Yun Woo Jin), the director of the top public relations agency in the business. No one knows much about him because he always avoids eye contact and appears coldly aloof and arrogant, but in truth he’s an extreme introvert — a PR exec who hates attention and is too shy to be around people. Chae Ro Woon (Park Hye Soo) begins work at Eun Hwan Ki’s company. She is very energetic and receives recognition for her work, but her only interest is in CEO Eun Hwan Ki. She plans to reveal who Eun Hwan Ki really is.

Production Information

"Sensitive Boss" takes over the tvN Mondays & Tuesdays 23:00 time slot previously occupied by "Rude Miss Young-Ae Season 15.”

Cast of Characters

Cast

Yeon Woo Jin as Eun Hwan Ki

Eun Hwan Ki is "The Silent monster" CEO of a public relations firm.
He appears to be cold and prickly, but is extremely sensitive and shy
and avoids people as much as possible by hiding out in his room.

Park Hye Soo as Chae Ro Woon

Chae Ro Woon is an outgoing rookie employee who despite her extroverted nature
and excellent communication skills, is a silent and lethargic introvert at home.
She aims to take revenge on her boss.

Yoon Park as Kang Woo Il

The warm, sensitive co-boss of the public relations firm.

Gong Seung Yeon as Eun Yi Soo

Eun Yi Soo is a chaebol heiress with an introverted personality.
Despite her status, she tries her best not to stand out or become the center of attention.

Ye Ji Won as Dang Yoo Hee

Heo Jeong Min as Eom Sun Bong

Jun Hyo Sung as Kim Gyo Ri

Han Jae Suk as Jang Se Jong

Lee Gyu Han as Reporter Woo

Stephanie Lee as Director Park

Kim Eung Soo as Hwan-Ki's father

Kim Ye Ryeong as Hwan-Ki's mother

Lee Han Wi as Ro-Woon's father

Kim Mi Kyung as Ro-Woon's mother

Han Chae Ah as Chae Ji Hye (Cameo)

Source: Asianwiki | Dramawiki |  Koreandrama

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

Secret Hyo Sung, who acted in Wanted? Her acting stills not good enough in Wanted's role but i think she will okay with romcom

kinda liked her in Detective chaeyong but yup she is was not really great in wanted... but since she is just a suiporting tole I am fine with that..
i feel like the PD is a Secret Fan, first there was Han Sunhwa in marriage not dating and now its hyosung.. kekekeke

Hyosung confirmed for a role in 'Introverted Boss'

Yeon Woo Jin is one lucky man!  First he got to work with the alluring Sunhwa, and now he gets to work with the sexy Hyosung!

A rep of tvN's 'Introverted Boss' stated, "Hyosung is confirmed for appearance.  She will play new employee Kim Gyo Ri, the secretary to Eun Hwan Ki (Yeon Woo Jin)."

The drama will air in January, 2017!

credit allkpop | November 12 2016

As hyosung fan I hope she does well in this drama.. I like her in wanted and I think she's good in that drama or maybe because I'm her fan..lol. I'm not worried about hyosung since she's just a supporting role but that female lead though.. this is her first drama as a lead n I didn't watch her previous drama before.. anyway I'm so excited to watch this drama..can't wait 

Credit:dramabeans

The new tvN rom-com Introverted Boss has added Secret idol Jeon Hyo-sung (Wanted) to its cast in a supporting role as Yeon Woo-jin’s assistant. Her character is the youngest new employee at the PR company, but she’s always the most tired because she suffers from chronic fatigue and has no energy. As a transplant from a small town, the character works hard just to send most of her income back home while she lives in a half-basement apartment, but one day her character will suddenly become extravagant, for reasons unknown. The rom-com about an introverted boss and his extroverted employee will air in January.

32 minutes ago, lolypopstar said:

As hyosung fan I hope she does well in this drama.. I like her in wanted and I think she's good in that drama or maybe because I'm her fan..lol. I'm not worried about hyosung since she's just a supporting role but that female lead though.. this is her first drama as a lead n I didn't watch her previous drama before.. anyway I'm so excited to watch this drama..can't wait 

Credit:dramabeans

The new tvN rom-com Introverted Boss has added Secret idol Jeon Hyo-sung (Wanted) to its cast in a supporting role as Yeon Woo-jin’s assistant. Her character is the youngest new employee at the PR company, but she’s always the most tired because she suffers from chronic fatigue and has no energy. As a transplant from a small town, the character works hard just to send most of her income back home while she lives in a half-basement apartment, but one day her character will suddenly become extravagant, for reasons unknown. The rom-com about an introverted boss and his extroverted employee will air in January.

Park Hye Soo have great acting, i'm sure she better than so much actress. She also lead in Age Of Youth and will be the younger version of Saimdang Lee Young Ae (i means, she beat so much young actress to take that roles)

On 13/11/2016 at 10:39 PM, czakhareina1 said:

woah.. this will be the 4th drama where he is on Song PD projects.. he should get an award...

hahaha...

Gong Seungyeon will join introverted boss
source

MOD EDIT: do not quote images

Congratulations Gong Seung Yeon-ssi... yeaaa happy :D

PLEASE HELP US GET "INTROVERT BOSS" LICENSED ON VIKI

d54b9a8c45.png

Just please fill in the license request form

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Thank you everyone!!