[Drama 2017] My Secret Romance 애타는 로맨스

czakhareina

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally! :D

OMG! OCN will air this!  wow. Been waiting which network will pick this drama. I even said couple pages ago I don't care which network pick this, I will still watch because.. hello it's Sung Hoon. I've actually labeled him the next rom-com prince! ( hello? watch Five Children! haha).  Heck  I rarely watch rom-com unless they're smart or cute and well written and well acted.  Anything OCN I watch as my fav genre is action crime thriller psycho drama.. so them picking up this drama.. delving into something different. Yeah, a lot of us waiting for this drama.  Waiting for April premiere!

Thanks to all chingus here doing the updates :)

godinmedia
글로벌 로맨스 드라마 #애타는로맨스
#네이버티비 채널이 열렸습니다~ 좋아요와 구독 누르러 가볼까용?
http://tv.naver.com/cjenm.mysecretromance
♡4월 14일 [금] 0시 oksusu 선공개
♡4월 17일 [월] 밤 9시 OCN 첫방송
♡Dramafever(Warner Bros.) 동시방송!
Global romance drama #MySecretRomance
#NaverTV channel is opened! Let's check it out and don't forget to click 'Like' and 'Subscribe'!
http://tv.naver.com/cjenm.mysecretromance
♡April 14th [Fri] 0AM PRE-OPEN on oksusu app ♡April 17th [Mon] 9PM PREMIERE on OCN
♡Simulcast on Dramafever(Warner Bros.)!
#로맨틱코미디 는 #가딘미디어
#romanticcomedy by #godinmedia

godinmedia
글로벌 로맨스 드라마 #애타는로맨스 공식 채널도 오픈했지요!
http://program.m.tving.com/ocn/mysecretromance
♡4월 14일 [금] 0시 oksusu 선공개
♡4월 17일 [월] 밤 9시 OCN 첫방송
♡Dramafever(Warner Bros.) 동시방송!
Global romance drama #MySecretRomance the official website is opened, too!
http://program.m.tving.com/ocn/mysecretromance
♡April 14th [Fri] 0AM PRE-OPEN on oksusu app
♡April 17th [Mon] 9PM PREMIERE on OCN
♡Simulcast on Dramafever(Warner Bros.)!
#로맨틱코미디 는 #가딘미디어
#romanticcomedy by #godinmedia

On 2017-01-07 at 0:42 AM, jina_bing_bang said:

The last batch!

Cha Jin Wook’s overwatcher(?) then becomes a faithful secretary, Jang Woo Jin is played by Park Shin Woon. This is his second time acting with Sung Hoon from <Noble, My Love>, we look forward to their bromance.

Yeah... my favorite character in Noble my love! I hope that this secretary is also fun :)

On 2017-01-07 at 0:42 AM, jina_bing_bang said:

TA DA! This cutie is Yumi’s younger brother, MiHee’s late born son <3

Role of Dong Goo is played by Joo Sang Hyuk!

I call a possible secret son of Yumi and Jin Wook ... She ran away that night so she never told him and her family raised the boy as her brother.

I might be wrong. My reasons - the boy's age looks pretty good and it keeps saying she's conservative and the one article early on mentioned she had "a traumatic love experience" but never a boyfriend.

DRAMA CASTING & NEWS 
Strawberry-sweet posters and moonlit teasers for My Secret Romance

406tCGw.jpg

Rom-com drama My Secret Romance looks like it’ll be right up my alley, all cute and fluffy with liberal amounts of romantic hijinks already included in the first teasers. One of my favorite guilty pleasure actors, Sung Hoon (Five Kids), stars as a chaebol-playboy-turned-cranky-department-head, and his main love interest is a lovely but conservative young nutritionist, who will be played by idol group Secret’s Song Ji-eun (Sweet Home, Sweet Honey). The story starts with a sizzling one night stand between the two, but they don’t meet again until three years later, when they find each other working at the same company. He’s a workaholic senior executive, while she enters the nutrition department guiding the company cafeteria.

One teaser that was recently released is a short 15-second clip, while the other is an extended version. In the first clip, Sung Hoon tells Song Ji-eun not to worry because he’s not going to hit on her, but the scene shows otherwise as he reaches for her and drags her into a deep kiss. Her response is that it doesn’t matter anyway because they won’t see each other after today. But the copy reads: “Will one night turn into two nights?”

In the longer teaser, we witness their first meeting on a tour bus, where Song Ji-eun accidentally sits on Sung Hoon’s lap after a particularly bumpy pothole on the road. He doesn’t look too pleased at her intrusion of his personal bubble, but moments later they’re together on the beach, and they have dialogue exchange from the first teaser. They’re drinking wine together like friends, but when the afternoon sun turns into romantic moonlight, the atmosphere changes and the copy reads: “A sweet mistake that can’t be revealed? I thought it would be just once…!” Then presumably three years later, Sung Hoon grabs Song Ji-eun’s wrist, twirling her in that stereotypical (but still heart-pounding) K-drama way. When he sits her down to talk, he tells her sternly “… because we were a one-night stand,” and her eyes glisten as she looks up at him.

Read more:: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/03/strawberry-sweet-posters-and-moonlit-teasers-for-my-secret-romance/

Archived