[Drama 2017] My Secret Romance 애타는 로맨스

czakhareina

On 2/27/2017 at 10:21 AM, i.am.bugz.funny said:

where are you guys? ...it's odd that this thread became silent when in fact the airing date is getting near...

I really love the cartoon version... it was drawn beautifully... been waiting for this drama... it really sucks to wait...sigh* anyway just a little patience needed before the airing date...

@quockhan45 really? yey for more updates!

We haven't gotten any updates? It seems like there's no news or stills being released. I found that DramaFever has it listed as coming soon but, that's about all I found. panda-emoticon-05.gif

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/02/2017 at 11:21 PM, i.am.bugz.funny said:

where are you guys? ...it's odd that this thread became silent when in fact the airing date is getting near...

I really love the cartoon version... it was drawn beautifully... been waiting for this drama... it really sucks to wait...sigh* anyway just a little patience needed before the airing date...

@quockhan45 really? yey for more updates!

I'm here! What's happening though ?  @quockhanh45 do you know who is broadcasting & date they will air ? 

On 3/5/2017 at 10:12 PM, jina_bing_bang said:

OST info (more of a behind the scenes)

Thank you:heart: I'm getting a little impatient to get this show on the road, your post and the translations help. I'm so ready to have Sung Hoon back on my screen!!!!!!!! 

@evie7 YES! i know right!  same here!

And to chingus we're all here and excited. Sung Hoon! the next rom-com prince.. my gosh, he'll always be SangMin (Five Children char.) hahahaha. You guys watch that.. for those who haven't.... but for those who've seen that drama...SH is luvs!

@SungHoon_Promote my eyes poppin' with hearts the IG post.. him breaking to wide smile... omigosh!

Thanks for the updates! Waiting.

@SungHoon_Promote

Thank you so much for your info! You know who I am right? From fb (I have my own name) I was the one who told you I went  to Godinmedia and gave Sung Hoon a present.:D

So happy it'll be on OCN instead of Oksusu. That means we can get live streaming because Oksusu is only available thru Korean telco co.:)

Thank you also for posting his singing of the OST on fb too! Just loving his unique voice like for Noble My Love which is still my favourite drama of his!  PERIOD! :blush::heart::heart:

42 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

@SungHoon_Promote

Thank you so much for your info! You know who I am right? From fb (I have my own name) I was the one who told you I went  to Godinmedia and gave Sung Hoon a present.:D

So happy it'll be on OCN instead of Oksusu. That means we can get live streaming because Oksusu is only available thru Korean telco co.:)

Thank you also for posting his singing of the OST on fb too! Just loving his unique voice like for Noble My Love which is still my favourite drama of his!  PE57RIOD! :blush::heart::heart:

hello sister @gladys57 very nice to meet you here ^^ 

thank you for your kind help & support ^^   yeah!!  finally ^^^

ahh finally an update... @SungHoon_Promote and fellow chingus thank you guys for the all updates... been waiting for this drama and thank God we don't have to wait any longer 'cause April is just a month away... yasss!!!!  11 72 Funny lantern baby emoji gifs download but the only thing that confused me is that I thought it was a TVN show I'm kind of surprise when I saw an article about OCN network airing this drama... well anyway still happy that My Secret Romance got a network and I'll be able to watch it this April...  14 72 Funny lantern baby emoji gifs download

46 minutes ago, SungHoon_Promote said:

hello sister @gladys57 very nice to meet you here ^^ 

thank you for your kind help & support ^^   yeah!!  finally ^^^

@SungHoon_Promote,

I've been posting here for some time now if you check it out at the earlier pages.

So happy it will be on OCN as it will be accessible to the general Korean public and us foreigners will be able to watch thru live streaming! I CANT WAIT to watch it LIVE!  Best of all Sung Hoon will become MORE FAMOUS after this!:blush:

10 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

really? I wish there's a youtube version... can you share the link... I think it's legal to share a dramafever link here...

its on youtube only...i dont know if you can share you tube link? i m new to this forum... 

16 hours ago, SungHoon_Promote said:

[ TRAILER #1 ] MY SECRET ROMANCE 애타는 로맨스 – 성훈 Sung Hoon & Song Ji Eun ON AIR 17 April 2017 

you're so fast... haha love it ... @dreamy1212 thank you for the reply ...this is the start guys  ...aaawww!!!they're so cute ... 

the tension tho' it's electrifying 45 72 Funny lantern baby emoji gifs download... hahaha... yes to seeing hardly breathing sung hoon  ... can't wait..1iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

33321578036_81ec63c428_o.png

WOW!

Can feel the chemistry already! SIMPLY LOVE THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCE HERE! Just like in Noble My Love and Oh My Venus! Our Lover boy Sung Hoon has stated clearly he personally prefers " a not too tall woman" as a life partner. :wub:

On top of that, THE AGE DIFFERENCE! Seems like there's a trend nowadays. No more noona romance which I hate! :blush:

Archived