[Drama 2017] My Secret Romance 애타는 로맨스

czakhareina

jcdragon_hi.gifWelcome @naritul @jellybellymonster  @itzibitzispider 

On 1/19/2017 at 2:10 PM, jongski said:

Chingus, thanks for always updating this thread. Whichever platform or network this drama will air, I will definitely watch this!:wub:

Excited to see what the poster will be like.  :blush:

I'm excited to see the poster too. I can't wait to watch Sung Hoon's new dramalove.png

• Like 7

5 hours ago, naritul said:

WELCOMING OURSELVES TO THIS THREAD...

Together with @jellybellymonster and @itzibitzispider

@naritul

Hi! ME TOO! 

Has been a fan of SUNG HOON since June 2015 when I saw him swim in the Cool Kidz On The Block series as their swimming ACE. Still rewatching his series once in a while.

Then watched his Noble My Love all in 1 night in Sept 2015 and LOVE IT TO BITS! Still my favourite of his despite his popularity in 5 Enough. It was just too bad that NML wasnt shown on KBS, SBS or MBC and was pre produced by Godinmedia and broadcasted on Naver so it wasnt well promoted. But then again when it was shown on dramafever and other drama sites, it remained number 1 for many weeks. :wub:

NML was my number alltime romcom until 1% of Anything tied with it. So they are joint NUMBER ONE! Both are produced by Godinmedia!:blush:

I love SUNG HOON in Noble My Love best!:heart:

• Like 9

16 hours ago, gladys57 said:

@naritul

Hi! ME TOO! 

Has been a fan of SUNG HOON since June 2015 when I saw him swim in the Cool Kidz On The Block series as their swimming ACE. Still rewatching his series once in a while.

Then watched his Noble My Love all in 1 night in Sept 2015 and LOVE IT TO BITS! Still my favourite of his despite his popularity in 5 Enough. It was just too bad that NML wasnt shown on KBS, SBS or MBC and was pre produced by Godinmedia and broadcasted on Naver so it wasnt well promoted. But then again when it was shown on dramafever and other drama sites, it remained number 1 for many weeks. :wub:

NML was my number alltime romcom until 1% of Anything tied with it. So they are joint NUMBER ONE! Both are produced by Godinmedia!:blush:

I love SUNG HOON in Noble My Love best!:heart:

I like him because of 5 Enough!!! aand also on "oh my venus"... 

I plan to watch NML tonight!

nice to meet you again here sunbaenim @gladys57  ( well, i lurk seokmin spazzland actually...;) )

32 minutes ago, gutibear said:

I am welcoming myself then pwahahaha...

nice to see you three here. I feel excited already. It will be so much fun with you girls around :tongue:

WUAHAHAHAHA.... WELCOME CHINGUYAAAA

VIRTUAL HUGS !!!

@evie7 annyeong chingu... happy to meet you again... hihihihi

Edited by naritul
  • Like 9

today news 

need kind help for english translation thank you ^^

‘애타는 로맨스’ 성훈·송지은, 특별한 로맨스가 찾아온다

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1120772

2017012508591666831-768x1024.jpg

‘애타는 로맨스’에는 남다른 이력이 있다? 

100% 사전 제작 글로벌 로맨스 드라마 ‘애타는 로맨스'(극본 김하나 김영윤, 연출 강철우)는 3년 전 우연히 만난 남녀가 이후 회사에서 만나면서 벌어지는 이야기를 다룬다. 

성훈은 남자 주인공 차진욱으로 분하고, 여자 주인공 이유미는 시크릿 송지은이 캐스팅됐다. 

‘애타는 로맨스’는 한국콘텐츠진흥원(KOCCA)의 ‘2015 우수크리에이터 발굴 지원 사업 선정작’이라는 남다른 이력으로 눈길을 끌고 있다. ‘한국콘텐츠진흥원’의 ‘우수크리에이터 발굴 지원 사업’은 미래 콘텐츠 산업을 이끌 우수 크리에이터를 발굴하고, 나아가 프로젝트를 실제 제작화 할 수 있도록 지원하는 사업. 김하나 작가는 ‘애타는 로맨스’로 작품성 및 완성도를 인정받아 2015년 우수 크리에이터에 선정, 이번 작품을 통해 첫 데뷔를 앞두게 됐다. 

김하진 기자 hahahajin@tenasia.co.kr 

• Like 5

more news 

성훈X송지은, '애타는 로맨스' 남다른 이력 KOCCA 선정작

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=21176934&cloc=

‘애타는 로맨스’ 성훈♥송지은의 로맨스가 더욱 특별한 이유

http://cdn.newsen.com/newsen/news_photo/2017/01/25/201701250851039910_2.jpg

'애타는 로맨스'에는 남다른 이력이 있다.  

2017년 방영 목표로 100% 사전 제작된 드라마 '애타는 로맨스'는 원나잇 스탠드로 만난 남녀가 3년 후 우연히 워커홀릭 본부장과 그의 회사 사내식당 신참 영양사로 재회하며 벌어지는 이야기를 경쾌하게 담아낸 작품. 

남자 주인공 차진욱 역에는 드라마 '고결한 그대'와 '아이가 다섯'을 통해 직진 로맨스를 선보인 성훈이, 여자 주인공 이유미 역에는 시크릿의 송지은이 각각 캐스팅됐다. 

'애타는 로맨스'는 자정 12시 본방사수 열풍과 네이버 N스토어 실시간 인기 VOD순위, 일간, 주간 차트 1위 등을 휩쓸며 로코 열풍을 일으켰던 웹드라마 '고결한 그대'와 리메이크 드라마 '1%의 어떤 것' 등을 제작한 '가딘미디어'의 차기작이다. 

차세대 로코킹 성훈, 로코돌 송지은의 커플 조합과 로코 전문 제작사의 만남이라는 점이 벌써부터 기대감을 증폭시키고 있는 가운데 '애타는 로맨스'가 한국콘텐츠진흥원(KOCCA)의 '2015 우수크리에이터 발굴 지원 사업 선정작'이라는 남다른 이력으로 눈길을 끌고 있다. 

한국콘텐츠진흥원의 우수크리에이터 발굴 지원 사업은 미래 콘텐츠 산업을 이끌 우수 크리에이터를 발굴하고, 나아가 프로젝트를 실제 제작화 할 수 있도록 지원하는 사업. 김하나 작가는 '애타는 로맨스'로 작품성 및 완성도를 인정받아 2015년 우수 크리에이터에 선정, 이번 작품을 통해 첫 데뷔를 앞두게 됐다. 

'애타는 로맨스'는 100% 사전제작 드라마로 모든 촬영을 마쳤다. 올 상반기 시청자들을 찾아가기 위해 편집에 한창이다. 

201701250851039910_2.jpg

• Like 5

Ohhhhh, should I add this to my ever growing list of shows to watch? Does anyone know if this will be just like 1% (short 20-30mins) or full one hour?  hello to my dear chingus @evie7 @naritul and PA president @sava2sava! I really loved what Godinmedia did with 1% and I hope they keep it up even with the limited budget they have.

3 minutes ago, jina_bing_bang said:

Welcome and yes, this should be on your list! lol because this is my the same company I would think that it would be the same minutes and the budget should be higher due to the investment of Warner Bro's too!!

Oh wow. That should be good. Looking forward to the show & spazzing here with you all.

Sung Hoon!  :blush:

Keep  'em coming, chings.  One of the perks being this thread.. Sung Hoon pics. Since we're still waiting for this drama to air, I recommend to the lurkers or those who hasn't seen Five Children.. to watch that drama, besides being one of the best of 2016. You'll fall in love SH as SM...you'll root for him, you'll laugh.. and I betcha you'll ship SM and YT.

I'm waiting for this new drama. I think SH does well with rom-com genre

• Like 3

15 hours ago, triplem said:

Ohhhhh, should I add this to my ever growing list of shows to watch? Does anyone know if this will be just like 1% (short 20-30mins) or full one hour?  hello to my dear chingus @evie7 @naritul and PA president @sava2sava! I really loved what Godinmedia did with 1% and I hope they keep it up even with the limited budget they have.

Chingu I you have the time you should watch Nobel My Love. It is by Godinmeadia too. I love it have watched it at least 3 times.

@SungHoon_Promote Thanks for the cartoons!

Edited by evie7
adding stuff
  • Like 5

Count me in, too. By the time this drama starts, I'm used to your spazzing and someone needs to focus on the story. Speaking of it, I really like the premise of this drama. Seems like it will have a good vibe. Time will tell if I happen to like the lead-characters, but I have to admit, Song Ji-Eun looks kinda handsome on the frontpage. With this is mind, if you're busy spazzing about your oppas, I decide if she delivers to confirn my initial interest.

15 hours ago, triplem said:

Oh, how surprising to see you here :phew:

22 minutes ago, dhakra said:

Count me in, too. By the time this drama starts, I'm used to your spazzing and someone needs to focus on the story. Speaking of it, I really like the premise of this drama. Seems like it will have a good vibe. Time will tell if I happen to like the lead-characters, but I have to admit, Song Ji-Eun looks kinda handsome on the frontpage. With this is mind, if you're busy spazzing about your oppas, I decide if she delivers to confirn my initial interest.

Oh, how surprising to see you here :phew:

heol!! yes @dhakra, I appreciate you telling me bout this. I will make sure that I find nice pics and do up nice gifs of lead actress for you... teaser... 

Spoiler

songjieun_feat.png

Thanks dear @evie7  for the recommendation. I'll check it out.

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2017] My Secret Romance 애타는 로맨스