[Drama 2017] My Secret Romance 애타는 로맨스

czakhareina

On 1/6/2017 at 0:47 AM, jina_bing_bang said:

Last year Warner Bro’s took over the global video platform, Drama Fever and decided to invest in “My Secret Romance” starring Sung Hoon and Song Ji Eun as the leads. This is the first time Warner Brothers has invested in a Korean drama.

According to Warner Bro’s, they said that “My Secret Romance” is the first drama we have decided to invest in as Godin Media has had a previous relationship with Drama Fever and have been pleased with the previous projects. It was a natural progression to collaborate and choose Godin Media.

Thanks for the translation chingu! This is big news! I'm happy that this will be WBros first investment in a Kdrama. It's good news for Sung Hoon,  @SungHoon_Promote Thank you for bringing this article to our attention.

On 1/6/2017 at 0:16 PM, jeanniejay said:

Absolutely loved the images that GodinMedia uploaded today, SH looks soo bloody handsome in all of them :heart::heart:

This man is going to be the death of this ahjummacrazy-monkey-emoticon-121.gif Can someone pass me the oxygen?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait for this drama to go on floors. It will be my another happy pill for the week. PS Sung Hoon as a chaebol will be worth watching. The last I watched him as chaebol and lead role was in New tales of Gisaeng few years back and also in web series Nobel my love.. His recent shows Five enough and Oh my Venus was really good too. He has grown and developed a lot as an actor since Gisaeng days. Fighting Sung Hoon shi.. Will watch this one for you.. :)

@jongski Chingu, I just can't get enough of Sung Hoon love.png

@fashiondream,  @jeanniejay, @SungHoon_Promote Thanks for all of the pics:wub:

On 1/10/2017 at 9:48 AM, yujinlimb said:

I can't wait for this drama to go on floors. It will be my another happy pill for the week. PS Sung Hoon as a chaebol will be worth watching. The last I watched him as chaebol and lead role was in New tales of Gisaeng few years back and also in web series Nobel my love.. His recent shows Five enough and Oh my Venus was really good too. He has grown and developed a lot as an actor since Gisaeng days. Fighting Sung Hoon shi.. Will watch this one for you.. :)

Welcome!crazy-monkey-emoticon-050.gif Will have some fun:)

15 hours ago, ororomunroe said:

Which channel would be broadcasting this show? I just saw the first post and April is so far away :cry:

@ororomunroe Oh now that you mention it. I realize also I don't know which network will air this. Checking Asianwiki it saysTBA.

So if that is the case, does it mean. the producers will sell this drama to the big 3 network? plus TVN JTBC?

22 hours ago, ororomunroe said:

Which channel would be broadcasting this show? I just saw the first post and April is so far away :cry:

Dramafever is investing in it, I'm not sure if any broadcaster has picked it up. I know we have have been waiting for a while......

Archived