[Drama 2017] My Secret Romance 애타는 로맨스

czakhareina

@evie7

Thank you, glad u loved the NML MV. Will definitely tag you in the next ones as I'll probably end up making MVs on all of Sung Hoon's shows :wink:

@jina_bing_bang

Its already happening as we have My Secret Romance where he is the main lead then there's his movie too next year where he shares the leading role with another guy, not yet sure about his exact role in IdolMaster KR & the length of it... now he just needs to keep signing more new stuff to keep us happy in 2017. I am savoring really, you have no idea how many breaks I take watching his shows to savor watching him in Cool Kiz on the block for the zillionth time. :joy: Lucky you!!! So many SH shows to watch that you have missed. I'm gonna have to invent ways to drag a couple of his shows till March 2017, that's gonna be a new torturous experience for sure.

Love how they gift each other stuff or feed the team during the whole filming journey, sweet of SH to gift them the jackets :wub:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, jina_bing_bang said:

@jeanniejay

You changed your profile picture?! Nice, who is it?

Also, thanks for the new photo uploads. Now that more pictures are out just a little closer we are to watching the drama :)

I will have to check out news on his movie

Yes I did & its none other than Sung Hoon The Santa :joy:

You're welcome. I say the same thing to myself but then the fact that March is almost 3months away pops into my head

I am looking forward to this movie too next year, I mean Sung Hoon as Mr. Gangster will surely be so much fun to watch

15 hours ago, jeanniejay said:

Yes I did & its none other than Sung Hoon The Santa :joy:

You're welcome. I say the same thing to myself but then the fact that March is almost 3months away pops into my head

I am looking forward to this movie too next year, I mean Sung Hoon as Mr. Gangster will surely be so much fun to watch

I love your avi too but it's hard to concentrate on these posts:phew: I can't wait to watch Sung Hoon playing a gangster either.  Thanks for the updates it looks like we are going to see Kim Hyung Min from Something about 1% in this one too. I like how this production company is using actors that they have worked w/before.

6 hours ago, jina_bing_bang said:

@jeanniejay You are just changing those profile pictures all the time, love it! Now that Christmas is over, is that Sung Hoon from Five Children?

Thanks for the new update! It's January, so a few more months until the drama is out :w00t:

Yep couldn't wait & started watching Five Children so u'll see my profile fangirling over dorkypie Sangmin a lot :wub:

You're welcome, woohoo never waited for March soo much in my life. Hope it gets subbed as soon as its out :blink:

28 minutes ago, jina_bing_bang said:

@jeanniejay Girl, Sung Hoon with children?! So cute! I wonder what role he will play.

It seems like his character, Dong Goo is Song Ji Eun's younger brother and it was his last day filming from the hashtags! I have some pictures coming that go over the characters, hopefully it hasn't been posted yet :)

Did you watch SH's New Year greeting video through GodinMedia that I posted in his topic here?? He said that MSR is like a sequel to NML but MSR has been made with more fierce passion :wub:

Oh his last day already??? Are they almost done with the shooting or the kiddo does not have much of a role?? Yessss plsss plsss post stuff soon lookin forward to it :)

@jina_bing_bang

No wonder there is no one around in SH's thread since many are not aware of there being one. Here's the link for it https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/381953-sunghoon-성훈/?page=19

Yeah fierce passion indeed, get us more impatient for the show why don't you Sung Hoon :sweatingbullets:

I think I'd read very very very rough translations of Jin-uk & Yumi's characters, so yessssss for proper translations from you. Also if you have the time can you also please translate this article that came out today?? http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=111&aid=0000475396

What I could understand from google translate is that Warner Bros. who acquired DramaFever last year are apparently going to be investing in My Secret Romance.

This is really great news for us right???? :w00t:

I foresee that child will be so adorable like the child in Autumn Concerto... I can't wait for this drama... I think Sung Hoon will steal my heart here as a chaebol... 

this is like seeing my future husband and future child...hahaha... anyway congratz to SH for winning best  new actor in KBS...

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700100&g_serial=1000344

can someone help translate to english for overseas fans ? thank you so much

i try to use google translator

from my understanding " warner brother will invest the drama business in korea and they will start with sung hoon drama " my secret romance " 

I'm not sure the meaning from google is correct or not haha 

from this news, they did not say about the on air network 

thank you so much for english translation of this news in advance

note : i try to search on internet for english news but till now  I still not found it 

thank you ^^ and have  a nice day ^^

韓 로맨스 드라마, 워너브라더스 손잡고 전세계 노크
'애타는 로맨스', 워너브라더스 국내 투자 1호 드라마

1483601004254_1_162449.jpg

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700100&g_serial=1000224

[단독]워너브라더스, 韓 방송계 진출…'애타는 로맨스' 첫 투자

1483515790740_1_184725.jpg

5 hours ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I foresee that child will be so adorable like the child in Autumn Concerto... I can't wait for this drama... I think Sung Hoon will steal my heart here as a chaebol... 

I just want to stare at Sung Hoon! aN

@i.am.bugz.funny thanks for the IG post

When I was at the FC thread, I posted something like SH will be  next prince of comedy, with that nice acting, good dry sense of humor, he's smart funny and  doesn't even know he is. Of course it was due to quality writing and character as Sang Min.  For this drama, he'll play a chaebol.. he will also steal my heart!

Yeah.. we can shout out and repeat. Sung Hoon will steal our hearts! he already did in FC!  can't wait to see him <3<3<3

@jina_bing_bang Thank you for the translation... now also looking forward to the whole promotional process since Warner Bros has joined the team :)

=========================================================

Absolutely loved the images that GodinMedia uploaded today, SH looks soo bloody handsome in all of them :heart::heart:

%EB%84%A5%ED%83%80%EC%9D%B4%ED%91%B8%EB%

fr120A5128.JPG?type=w2

fr120A5130.JPG?type=w2

frKY0A5364.jpg?type=w2

frKY0A5388.jpg?type=w2

frKY0A5403.jpg?type=w2

frKY0A5405.jpg?type=w2

Archived