[Drama 2017] My Secret Romance 애타는 로맨스

czakhareina

48 minutes ago, dhakra said:

Count me in, too. By the time this drama starts, I'm used to your spazzing and someone needs to focus on the story. Speaking of it, I really like the premise of this drama. Seems like it will have a good vibe. Time will tell if I happen to like the lead-characters, but I have to admit, Song Ji-Eun looks kinda handsome on the frontpage. With this is mind, if you're busy spazzing about your oppas, I decide if she delivers to confirn my initial interest.

Hello chingujcdragon_hi.gifI'm happy you will be joining us! You are right someone does have to focus on the storywhistling1-smiley-face.gif

@triplem It's a quick watch since it's a web drama. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27.1.2017 at 1:24 AM, triplem said:

heol!! yes @dhakra, I appreciate you telling me bout this. I will make sure that I find nice pics and do up nice gifs of lead actress for you... teaser... 

EiJYWk.gif

Holy....... :wub:....Best! decision! ever! to tell you about this drama. Suddenly, I'm in love! Looking forward for more, but until then.....keep spazzing....I'm busy....

@evie7After this.... piece of art....of the lead-female I don't know if I can fully concentrate on the story anymore. Still amazed.

Helloooo! I see I have been summoned to this thread by dear @naritul. :sweat_smile: Kidding! I have watched all of Godin Media's productions and I'm keen on watching this one even though it involves yet another chaebol. The premise looks interesting enough and I really really liked what Godin did with 1% and hope they do great again this time. I trust PD-nim who gave us all those heart-fluttering moments from 1% to do it again.

Nice to see my 1% co-spazzers here! @triplem @gladys57 @sava2sava And chingus from other drama threads @gutibear! It's nice to meet new chingus as well! :blush:

Forgive me for I haven't backread yet...but is there a network who picked this up? I'm not sure if they're showing it on Oksusu in advance again but I do remember Godin said they will adopt the same approach with 1%. I hope I don't get killed here for sharing spoiler gifs from DC hehe. I can't help in any way with translation but I'll be sure to spam you with gifs!

It will be so much fun spazzing with all of you here. I can certainly feel they will release another photobook that is not for sale so let us start planning our group trip to Godin Media office in Seoul to get free copies HAHAHA. 

21 hours ago, triplem said:

Ohhhhh, should I add this to my ever growing list of shows to watch? Does anyone know if this will be just like 1% (short 20-30mins) or full one hour?  hello to my dear chingus @evie7 @naritul and PA president @sava2sava! I really loved what Godinmedia did with 1% and I hope they keep it up even with the limited budget they have.

@triplem I agree I like how they limited production did the remake of 1% . If they keep up with this type of platform being direct with no draggy episodes could be a new thing for Kdrama.. All the big issues wasn't gloss over but settled as soon as it happen not like some you have to wait until 2 or 3 episodes go by before this get cleaned up so lets hope for the best from this company..

3 hours ago, jellybellymonster said:

Helloooo! I see I have been summoned to this thread by dear @naritul. :sweat_smile: Kidding! I have watched all of Godin Media's productions and I'm keen on watching this one even though it involves yet another chaebol. The premise looks interesting enough and I really really liked what Godin did with 1% and hope they do great again this time. I trust PD-nim who gave us all those heart-fluttering moments from 1% to do it again.

Nice to see my 1% co-spazzers here! @triplem @gladys57 @sava2sava And chingus from other drama threads @gutibear! It's nice to meet new chingus as well! :blush:

Forgive me for I haven't backread yet...but is there a network who picked this up? I'm not sure if they're showing it on Oksusu in advance again but I do remember Godin said they will adopt the same approach with 1%. I hope I don't get killed here for sharing spoiler gifs from DC hehe. I can't help in any way with translation but I'll be sure to spam you with gifs!

It will be so much fun spazzing with all of you here. I can certainly feel they will release another photobook that is not for sale so let us start planning our group trip to Godin Media office in Seoul to get free copies HAHAHA. 

does this drama involve a child? son perhaps...

MAY I HOPE HOT KISSES?

Group trip? hmmm :rolleyes:

Spoiler

your spoilers will revive our drama addict channel LOL....

i saw uri lovely translator @stroppyse here... :wub: and @Ayame hi chinguyaaa... hihihihi....:wub:

@SungHoon_Promote Thank you for those pics... !!!

1 hour ago, jina_bing_bang said:

Spazzing about the show is going to be so much fun, I mean we are already spazzing haha

hello chingu. Yes, totally looking forward to it.:heart:

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

@triplem I agree I like how they limited production did the remake of 1% . If they keep up with this type of platform being direct with no draggy episodes could be a new thing for Kdrama.. All the big issues wasn't gloss over but settled as soon as it happen not like some you have to wait until 2 or 3 episodes go by before this get cleaned up so lets hope for the best from this company..

Yes, I totally agree. It did not become a makjang fest. At least more time can be spent on the sweeter OTP moments.

3 hours ago, SungHoon_Promote said:

good afternoon everyone ^^  happy Friday to you all ^^

godinmedia updates this morning ^^

Uwaaa! A webtoon! I hope they translate it to English. I  read webtoons on LINE Webtoon app. If not, well... I'll just gawk at the illustrations  at Naver Webtoon. Will watch out for the release on Feb 4th. I like this Illustrator's style. 

Thanks @SungHoon_Promote

8 hours ago, jina_bing_bang said:

@dhakra

Love the gif reactions, do you use gifs a lot? They really do come in handy to express everything :)

Not on a regular basis, but they do come in handy when words alone just doesn't cut it. I had to search for this specific one. 

That picture though, still makes me fluttering. :wub:

13 minutes ago, quockhanh45 said:

@triplem Don't forget about this 

Wahhh thanks chingu-ya...those abs are no joke....:tongue:

I have never bothered to watch Oh My Venus...but maybe I should reconsider....

2 hours ago, quockhanh45 said:

This is really bad. They can't find a station now. There's lot of dramas now finding for a station now:
- How Are Your Bread

- My Only Love Song

- Woman of Dignity (SBS or JTBC?)

Oh no. Maybe they have to go the same route as 1%..

hello friends

very excited for this drama...i can see some friends from 1% of anything forum :) ...same reason i m here too...loved that drama....thanks  guys for all the updates...anyone knows when this drama gonna air? and which channel? thank you :)

• 3 weeks later...

hello friends....me again...need little help here....is any one reading web series on naver ? i am fallowing it with help of google translator..... but its not helping much so any one know where can I find/read it in better translation? thank you so much :).....very excited...cant wait for drama  to air :wub:

where are you guys? ...it's odd that this thread became silent when in fact the airing date is getting near...

I really love the cartoon version... it was drawn beautifully... been waiting for this drama... it really sucks to wait...sigh* anyway just a little patience needed before the airing date...

@quockhan45 really? yey for more updates!

Archived