Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

Guest nam phuongtran

If the rumor with Ara is true, I will yelling wherever :pp Maybe they'll think me crazy :P But if it's just fake, SM will turn down or even Min Jong will turn it down sometime :) Anyway, I hope he can have a good gf <3

Of course, @im_cun, you must watch Secret Door.
If you don't like episode 1, watch episode 2, perhaps you'll like it.
If you don't like episode 2, then see episode 3, perhaps you'll enjoy it.
And if you don't like the whole 15 episodes, then wait for episode 16.
By the time it ended, you've watched all of it... :D

By the way, how long this drama would be? 16 or 20?

I hope the wedding bell ring soon for Kim Min Jong. I'm eager to see Little Min Jong, 2 or 3 of them.

Guest nam phuongtran

@daunkayu I think a period drama will have more than 20 eps :) I of course will watch all of Secret Door but If I don't like, I will just watch Min Jong's scene :) Cause Min Jong make me watch this so If I don't like but still stay with this, he's the only reason <3

Guest nam phuongtran

@im_cun‌ K-ent said that Min Jong and Go Ara will be the next couple that go in public :)) I'm not sure If it's true but Ara seem like his ideal type ^^

@daunkayu you do that for AGD sis ? wahhh, i want it too !! do you remember that AGD has funny intro for each of their episode .. i have all that in 1 folder too for me to watch it over and over again .. and i try to upload all at youtube but i get copy right warnings lol

@namphuongt thanks for the info sis .. we shall wait and see k .. anyway ,  i really dont mind KMJ ssi going out with who as long as he is happy :)

Guest nam phuongtran

Haha, I don't have a folder like you but If I watch his drama, I'm sure I'll never miss any of his scene ^^ *crazy fan*

By the way, do you know that Kim Yoo Jung is the main actress in Secret Door?! I wonder who's the actress have most scene with our oppa :))

@im_cun & @nam phuongt, yes, basically I only watch A Gentleman's Dignity once or twice perhaps, but for Kim Min Jong's scenes countless time. I watched it fully to locate his scenes before I can cut those scenes :P We are sure crazy for this one man.

I use format factory to cut his scenes, it's easy and user friendly:
http://www.pcfreetime.com/

I remember those Youtube warnings, @im_cun, when suddenly all your uploads for A Gentleman's Dignity opening scenes were disappeared except one, for episode 1. Youtube is scary when it comes to copyright notice. Better save our channels.

I think Park Eun Bin is the main actress? Yes, who will be the romance interest of Prince of the Night and make his heart flutter?
Come soon, Secret Door...

Guest nam phuongtran

I'm so excited ^^ come soon <3<3<3 I'm waiting! I just watched AGD twice but his scene many many times ^^

Guest nam phuongtran

He look the most handsome of all ^^ but in another period dramas before, I think he didn't look good with the clothes ^^ hope in this new period drama, he will appear "shining" like his nick name: prince of the dark ^^

@nam phuongt, if I remember correctly, I once read an article at minjong.net that Kim Min Jong didn't perform military service due to an illness, but I forget what kind of illness was that. Something related to blood pressure?? I vaguely remember it's not a fatal disease and since at his time there were so many male called for military service, he got a dispensation.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I believe @kesf knows better.