Kim Min Jong 김민종

ay_link

FYI, the files I'm uploading are HQ ones. So, I doubt that you could upload it onto YSI. That's why I cut out his performance from the whole show.... So that you would be able to upload THAT one to YSI... ;)

As for the Inkigayo one, the one that I uploaded before was a LQ one. I've DLed the HQ one and will be cutting his performance out of the whole show too so that we all could see his dreamy face better... :wub:

Bie ke qi.... ^_^

Dear Sylver,

Really appreciate your thoughtfulness. It's great to have the HQ ones, I did think of asking you for HQ ones but I was satisfied just to be able to see MJ even if it's LQ. Don't want to be too greedy in case I can't even have the LQ ones. I'm on cloud nine already knowing that I will get to see MJ in Music Wave. I was searching for it too but to no avail, soooooo glad you have got it. The photos of MJ in the SBS popular music which I've posted earlier were captured from yr LQ one and I did some photo editing. Surprisingly, the photos came out quite clear. This is all thanks to you for uploading to yr clubbox.

XIE XIE NI :lol:

Yup, I'm icy_blue... ^_^ I've been looking for you cos I wanna tell you that the package arrived safely yesterday. But I won't be able to rip the subs until the holidays... -_-

Isn't Kim Hee-sun the heroin of this Wedding Dress drama? Cos I think I saw an MV of it... :unsure:

rip the subs? :huh: subs to what drama/movie? *excited* hee hee.... :lol:

Kim Hee Sun is also playing in Wedding Dress, but I think the lead actress is not her, but LSY.

Guest Queenie Leo

Hello to all

Advance thanks to sylver...for the link of Music Wave...

Some fans saw the programme in real time...Min Jong sang two songs...

Beautiful Pain (dancing version) and the ost of 'Windmill Palm Grove'

wonder why now became one song??? funny... :rolleyes:

Here are the pix of Min Jong shii from Music Wave...

MJsbsshow1.jpg

WOW !!! HANDSOME MIN JONG shii !

Love the look of Min Jong shii...especially without dark sunglasses... :lol:

Wish everyone have a Happy and Enjoyable Weekend !

^ WOW! MJ oppa looks GOOOOD! :)

I love to see him singing like the 3rd pics from the tob :wub:

It's like he's putting all his emotions into it hehe...

now I wish I already have that video to see it :(

I guess I'll just have to wait till I got home to download it off sylver's cb.

hmMmMm.... his face is like all clean and cheery and happy hehe :wub:

Thanks for capping them , Queenie! :)

Have a great weekend ^ ^

Really appreciate your thoughtfulness. It's great to have the HQ ones, I did think of asking you for HQ ones but I was satisfied just to be able to see MJ even if it's LQ. Don't want to be too greedy in case I can't even have the LQ ones. I'm on cloud nine already knowing that I will get to see MJ in Music Wave. I was searching for it too but to no avail, soooooo glad you have got it. The photos of MJ in the SBS popular music which I've posted earlier were captured from yr LQ one and I did some photo editing. Surprisingly, the photos came out quite clear. This is all thanks to you for uploading to yr clubbox.

First of, I'd like to aplogise for the late upload. It seems CB didn't like me much today and for nine hours straight, I couldn't DL or UL. Dui bu qi! -_-

I couldn't find MusicWave in LQ that's why I DLed the HQ one... Plus the cut that I did seemed to take such a slow speed to upload... That always happens when I upload perfs that I cut myself.. Fortunately, the whole show was uploaded nicely and with fast speed so you guys can get it from my CB... ^_^

rip the subs? :huh: subs to what drama/movie? *excited* hee hee.... :lol:

Kim Hee Sun is also playing in Wedding Dress, but I think the lead actress is not her, but LSY.

I don't wanna get anybody's hopes up about the subs but I was planning to rip the English subs of BiMil. :unsure:

I thought Kim Hee-sun was the heroin cos from the MV, it seemed like she and Min-jong oppa were in love. I didn't see the drama though.

I don't wanna get anybody's hopes up about the subs but I was planning to rip the English subs of BiMil. :unsure:

:blink: Bimil??? waaaaaaaaaakz! ^_^

but there's no RAWs to download for this.... hix...

I'm so tempted to buy the DVD kekeke... hopefully my cousin will buy it :P

about that MV,... really? KHS with KMJ?? hmmm... never seen it before ;)

about that MV,... really? KHS with KMJ?? hmmm... never seen it before ;)

Yup, it was this VCD with MVs from old drama and movies before the popularity of Winter Sonata and All About Eve.

First of, I'd like to aplogise for the late upload. It seems CB didn't like me much today and for nine hours straight, I couldn't DL or UL. Dui bu qi! -_-

I couldn't find MusicWave in LQ that's why I DLed the HQ one... Plus the cut that I did seemed to take such a slow speed to upload... That always happens when I upload perfs that I cut myself.. Fortunately, the whole show was uploaded nicely and with fast speed so you guys can get it from my CB... ^_^

Thanks sylver-san :P

You are really wonderful.

Please someone...transfer to yousendit.

I can't use CB. Error message appear, my soft is stack :unsure:

Hi Queenie,

Many thanks for posting MJ's music wave pixs. Whoa! he's so good-looking especially without his usual dark glasses. I like the way his hair has been styled. My heartbeat had gone faster looking at his gorgeous face.

Hi ay_link,

I've just bought the Bimil DVD with the English subtitles. You can see Min Jong ssi more clearly, he's absolutely stunning. Worth buying.

Hi Sylver,

I think Clubbox has problems. I couldn't download anything since yesterday but now managed to download the whole episode of music wave. I couldn't wait for Min Jong's part to finish uploading. Thanks for yr hardwork in editing and uploading the vod for us. :D

Please someone...transfer to yousendit.

I can't use CB. Error message appear, my soft is stack :unsure:

Hi Beka-san,

I am still waiting for the uploading of Min Jong ssi's part to be completed in sylver's CB. Once it is uploaded, I will download it and upload to YSI for you.

Hi Sylver,

I think Clubbox has problems. I couldn't download anything since yesterday but now managed to download the whole episode of music wave. I couldn't wait for Min Jong's part to finish uploading. Thanks for yr hardwork in editing and uploading the vod for us. :D

I know... I've been trying to upload the perf since yesterday! :rolleyes: I apologised to those who are waiting... -_-

Hi Beka-san,

I am still waiting for the uploading of Min Jong ssi's part to be completed in sylver's CB. Once it is uploaded, I will download it and upload to YSI for you.

Oh! Thanks kesf-san :lol:

I am waiting :) Many thanks.

By the way, I would like to share NGs of Feeling ( credit to Jojo for this – you will allow me to do this, will you). I love his smile in these scenes so much – totally different from his role this film. So cute and lovely. As I don’t know how to post media and pictures, I use sendit, in which the link will expire after 7 days. Maybe all of you have seen it before but, anyway, I hope you guys like it.

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=08CLTDS...CY3NFI0VTKW3KVP

Enjoys

The first time I heard KMJ sang in English was in his song "Love you for all time". He sang it with Jessica Folker, right?

Is there a video for this song? I searched for it but I coudn't found it anywhere? Can anyone help?

Hi everyone!

Glad to see some new "faces" ... :lol:. Welcome onboard!

:lol: ... melpbecky2, I am lucky manage to see the NGs on time. Wow! Young MJ ... I :lol: on the scene where MJ talking on the phone ... he is so cute. I really enjoy.Thanks melpbecky2 and jojo.

I am sorry :( melpbecky2, I saw the mv for this song "Love you for all time" in minjong.net but too bad the link already broken. But you may try to click on this link Love you for all time and it will lead you to minjong.net for this song. Hope that you will be able to listen the song ... <_< ... I can't because my window media file can't run for this song.

Forgot to thank Pure_Joy for the putting up the lost banners ... :lol: ... I already save all your work lei! I like you Oct wallpaper/calendar. Mmmm ... when come next year, we shall have a voting on your 2005 wallpaper/calendar. The title will be "Choose your favourite 2005 wallpaper/calendar". Aiyo that will be a tough choice for me liao! :lol:

Guest Queenie Leo

Hello to all

I know... I've been trying to upload the perf since yesterday! :rolleyes: I apologised to those who are waiting... -_-

Sylver...no need to apologise...indeed you had helped us a lot...really appreciate for your link.

Btw can I know who is the guy of your avatar...he look familiar...is he one of the taiwanese actor??

and also who is the couple of your banner (right)...sorry so many off topic question...hahaha :lol:

Hi flossie...ya quite a few new faces...hope to see more... :lol:

OK...to share some Nice pix of Min Jong shii.

The pix is from one of the interview during the promotion of 'Windmill Palm Grove' Ost....

1.jpg

2.jpg

*source from skylove

Love this set of photo...

Simply Love the expression of Min Jong shii...

He look so Fresh and Good !

Guest cynkawahara

Here are the pix of Min Jong shii from Music Wave...

MJsbsshow1.jpg

WOW !!! HANDSOME MIN JONG shii !

Love the look of Min Jong shii...especially without dark sunglasses... :lol:

Wish everyone have a Happy and Enjoyable Weekend !

Thanks for the caps....My favorite is the side view one of him laughing. As tho I can really feel it...strange, I wonder if we are connected (yeah right! keep on dreaming!!)

I just got caught up reading some of the previous post. Everyone here knows so much about him. I feel as though I am back in school again. Everyone is at a college level and here I am still in pre-school. Well, at least the learning is fun.

I am watching "Are we in Love" but got side tracked. The "Secrets" dvd arrived this week and I just so loved this drama that I find myself watching it over and over and over. "Secrets" was my first introduction to Min Jong and will always be very close to my heart. I absolutely loved him in this drama.

In between all of this, "Our stance on break up" is being played locally, without subs, so I am also watching this. So far, this drama is okay. Maybe if I understood what they were saying, I might enjoy it more.

Looking forward to seeing the Music Wave Show. If I have a chance, I will try to d/l it from cb. Altho, I noticed kesf is trying.

Again, thanks to everyone here at this thread. I'm sorry if I don't participate/contribute very often here. I am still a little "preschooler" here trying to catch up with you "college student".

As always a very grateful,

cyn

Finally, the MusicWave perf has been uploaded. I also uploaded his perf during last Sunday's Inkigayo. Both files are ready to be DLed from my CB. Have fun!!! :D

Btw can I know who is the guy of your avatar...he look familiar...is he one of the taiwanese actor??

and also who is the couple of your banner (right)...sorry so many off topic question...hahaha :lol:

The one in my CB ava is Wang Lee-hom, a Taiwanese singer while the couple on my right banner is Michelle Ye and Wallace Huo, a HK actress and a Taiwanese actor.

Hi Slyver, glad l found you too....l was just wondering the other day if you receive the package....don't worry about the subtitles, take your time please...have you watch it yet....l hope you are enjoying it.

Your avatar is Wang Lee-Hom? Now that is a surprise, l thought he looks familiar but l didn't think it is him...l like Wang's songs, and also David Tao, they are so talented !

For The Wedding Dress, the story is base on both sisters EeNa (LSY) and ErNa (KHS) as in lst Na and 2nd Na....(hahaha....Fong Tao makes fun of EeNa's name in the drama), but somehow EeNa and Fong Tao seems to be center of attraction though. ErNa is pair with Shin Hyun Jun (he is the half brother of Choi Jin Woo in Stair Way to Heaven).

EeNa believes in love and would scarifies everything for the man she loves.

ErNa on the other hand is practical and would marry a man if he can provides all the material comforts...she has to choose between a man (matchmake by her parents and plays by Yoon Da Hun, and quite good looking here)who is rich and can provides her with everthing, bottomline everything that she is looking for in a man and the other man (SHJ) who loves her for herself but not a rich man..... of course we know who she choose in the end....

....got to go off now and would cont. later ^ ^

Thanks for the caps....My favorite is the side view one of him laughing. As tho I can really feel it...strange, I wonder if we are connected (yeah right! keep on dreaming!!)

I just got caught up reading some of the previous post. Everyone here knows so much about him. I feel as though I am back in school again. Everyone is at a college level and here I am still in pre-school. Well, at least the learning is fun.

I am watching "Are we in Love" but got side tracked. The "Secrets" dvd arrived this week and I just so loved this drama that I find myself watching it over and over and over. "Secrets" was my first introduction to Min Jong and will always be very close to my heart. I absolutely loved him in this drama.

In between all of this, "Our stance on break up" is being played locally, without subs, so I am also watching this. So far, this drama is okay. Maybe if I understood what they were saying, I might enjoy it more.

Looking forward to seeing the Music Wave Show. If I have a chance, I will try to d/l it from cb. Altho, I noticed kesf is trying.

Again, thanks to everyone here at this thread. I'm sorry if I don't participate/contribute very often here. I am still a little "preschooler" here trying to catch up with you "college student".

As always a very grateful,

cyn

Hi Cyn.....so glad to see you....just little notes like this is contribution, so no need to apologise lah !

l love that side view pix of him laughing too....he really "sounds" ( :lol::lol::lol: )....as if l could hear him but it is true, when l saw that pix....l could almost hear him laughing and it seems to come from his heart....he seems really very happy ^ ^

l think he is ....meaning he is happy lately....even though the rating of his drama, "Seperation" is low but the funny part is that he got himself a new batch of fans from Korea....they seems to be very interested in the character call Lee Seo Jun..... ;) also, l notice that he is getting quite a lot of vocal support from his fans during his live performances recently to promote the ost from hismovie "windmll palm groove".......l am happy for him too !

Recently, skylove Korea (his official site) celebrates their 3rd anniversary....MJ left a congratulatory note for his fans. .......let me tell you that this guy is really witty ! This is what he has written at the end of his note.....

Quote ...

until the day when it is the 300th anniversary ...

Let us all be live in happiness and good heatlh

..!!^^!!

(When it's the 300th anniversary ... let us all

have a party in the sky ..^^..)"Unquote

isn't he cute ???? :wub:

*wave** wave* kesf .....any new pixs tonight ??

Hi Slyver, glad l found you too....l was just wondering the other day if you receive the package....don't worry about the subtitles, take your time please...have you watch it yet....l hope you are enjoying it.

Your avatar is Wang Lee-Hom? Now that is a surprise, l thought he looks familiar but l didn't think it is him...l like Wang's songs, and also David Tao, they are so talented !

I haven't watch it yet... Been busy with exams. :unsure:

Off-topic, he's my fave Taiwanese singer. My fave song of his is Forever Love.

Oh! Thanks kesf-san :lol:

I am waiting :) Many thanks.

Hi Beka-san,

I've managed to dl Min Jong's Music Wave from sylver's CB but as I was uploading to YSI for 2 hours, it suddenly stopped and there was an error message, so I've to start uploading again. Sorry, you will have to wait a bit longer.

Hi Sylver,

Thanks for uploading MJ's music wave into yr CB. Much appreciated.

I can see that Lee Hom is your Clubbox's avatar but who is the guy in your Soompi's avatar?