[Drama 2016-2017] Solomon's Perjury 솔로몬의 위증

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Ok all had to open a new account with a new name so when you seeing my new name just rember if you can that it's I @valsava

Well loved eveyones comme3nts and now I can hardly wait until the first episode

@sava2sava, Glad to see you here with your new name, chingu...  :wub:

@jongski, I also do not usually watch high school or youth drama. I am drawn to this one because of the cast that I am familiar with and the story.

5 hours ago, czakhareina1 said:

I am pretty pumped up to see the showdown and stare down between this two..

though I kinda am sad that the poster doesn really focus on Seo Youngjoo.. i wish he had a more major role

@czakhareina1, I echo your sentiments. Esp. after we found out Seo Young-Joo will be playing the victim, which means his role will be smaller than I had hoped; Unless they show some scenes of him, after his character's death (which may be likely).

Everyone, we have barely over a week before the drama airs, and so far no sign that either DramaFever or Viki will air it.

Viki's channel has only 1 follower. How can that be????

Please, everyone - follow the Viki Channel.

https://www.viki.com/tv/33359c-solomons-perjury

And also please submit multiple license requests to both Viki and DramaFever.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuXiW1XwtSRt0H_ehdDMABJYJNQWA1xj78ni06l4m_OG-ZHg/viewform

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

201611261307776065_58390ad34ffd9.jpg

Good news everyone....  depositphotos_32334467-stock-illustration-shout-out-smiley.jpg

@Go Seung Ji, @sava2sava, @jongski, @angelbeast90, @LavelyShai, @czakhareina1, @quockhanh45, @evie7, @Ldy Gmerm, @jadecloud, @moodypie, @alekaonu, @bebebisous33, @Kasmic, @plappi, @lclarakl, @ktiminie

Looks like the  show has been licensed by Viki. It is now in "Coming Soon" category.

Please be sure to stop by on Viki channel and thank them.

Now that we know it is licensed, please shoutout to friends you think might be interested.

A shoutout now to @ororomunroe@fleurofjasmine, @chloee34, @andy78, @suchadiva42, @Misstwilightfan1416, @Lmangla, @trust71, @Kehinde, @mdj101, @a15t3@IBELIS, @40somethingahjumma, @lauren2b2, @Sarang21, @2ndComing, @drmjs, @zenya22, @airgelaal, @12blbl, @UnniSarah, @ross27, @Mico Ricco, @nearsea, @zagigirl,

Please take a look. You may be interested in joining us for this drama.

34 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Seems interesting...might take a look once it starts 

Tnx for a call chingu :)

Awesome... Thanks for taking a look chingu.. 

1 hour ago, quockhanh45 said:

What time they will hold press con?

I see this notation. Maybe someone who knows Korean can translate for us. I don't know if it is the Press Conf. or another event. This one is at 4:00PM KST.   Sounds like they will have some sort of promotional event with the proceeds going to kids in need.

<솔로몬의 위증> 오프라인 프로모션 !! 내일 만나서 꼭 인사해요!!

안녕하세요. 서영주군이 12월3일(토) ‘영등포 타임스퀘어’에서 오후 4시30분부터 jtbc드라마 <솔로몬의 위증>팀과 2665.png사랑의 하이파이브2665.png 행사에 참여합니다. 
(집회 가시기 전에 잠시 들리셔서 좋은 일 하고 좋은 나라 만들러 갑시다!!)
하이파이브를 하는 1명당 500원씩 적립이 되고요, 
프로모션에 참가해주신 관객에게는 '솔로몬의 위증' 패키지를 증정합니다 1f603.png:D 
행사를 통한 모든 수익금은 전액 저소득층 어린이 지원을 위해 쓰여진다고 합니다. 아이들에게 따뜻한 겨울을... 선물하기 위해 동참해 주세요~ 많이 와주세요~!
#솔로몬의위증 #jtbc #서영주 #이소우 #12월3일첫방영전만나요 #하이파이브 #오예 #화인컷

source:  Seo Young-Joo FB page.

Guest ororomunroe
3 hours ago, irilight said:

Good news everyone....  depositphotos_32334467-stock-illustration-shout-out-smiley.jpg

@Go Seung Ji, @sava2sava, @jongski, @angelbeast90, @LavelyShai, @czakhareina1, @quockhanh45, @evie7, @Ldy Gmerm, @jadecloud, @moodypie, @alekaonu, @bebebisous33, @Kasmic, @plappi, @lclarakl, @ktiminie

Looks like the  show has been licensed by Viki. It is now in "Coming Soon" category.

Please be sure to stop by on Viki channel and thank them.

Now that we know it is licensed, please shoutout to friends you think might be interested.

A shoutout now to @ororomunroe@fleurofjasmine, @chloee34, @andy78, @suchadiva42, @Misstwilightfan1416, @Lmangla, @trust71, @Kehinde, @mdj101, @a15t3@IBELIS, @40somethingahjumma, @lauren2b2, @Sarang21, @2ndComing, @drmjs, @zenya22, @airgelaal, @12blbl, @UnniSarah, @ross27, @Mico Ricco, @nearsea, @zagigirl,

Please take a look. You may be interested in joining us for this drama.

Thanks for the shout out. Will definitely watch this since I love mystery dramas. Is this a remake of a Japanese drama? 

Guest ktiminie

@irilight Daebak!! Viki get the license, thanks for the news :lol:

Count me in, I'm anticipating this mystery thriller drama like crazy! I love Jo Jae Hyeon acting and the trailer looks promising. Anyone have watched the J-movies?

See u around chingus :)

9 hours ago, ororomunroe said:

Thanks for the shout out. Will definitely watch this since I love mystery dramas. Is this a remake of a Japanese drama? 

9 hours ago, ktiminie said:

Count me in, I'm anticipating this mystery thriller drama like crazy! I love Jo Jae Hyeon acting and the trailer looks promising. Anyone have watched the J-movies?

@ororomunroe, @ktiminie hi puppy smiley

Yes, It is a remake of the Japanese drama, but I think there will be a Korean changes/twists to it. For one, it looks like Jo Jae-Hyeon's part is bigger (and of course, I am pleased with this).

I only watched the first part of the Japanese version so far. Will probably watch the 2nd part this weekend? Have you, or anyone here seen the Japanese version?

5 hours ago, ross27 said:

@irilight, thank you for the alert. This looks like an interesting mystery thriller. Cheers!

Thank you for taking a look @ross27  :)

Archived