[Drama 2016-2017] Solomon's Perjury 솔로몬의 위증

Go Seung Ji

On 11/7/2016 at 3:16 PM, irilight said:

@evie7, I felt exactly the same;
Until I read that Dramabeans article that stated the male lead role is pretty small. I too loved Kim Hyun-Soo, so I'd be delighted to cheer her on, with her first leading role.

My sentiments exactly, @LavelyShai

@moodypie, she made quite an impression on my in Joseon Gunman, where she played the young sister to Lee Joon-Gi's character.

@alekaonu, hi. hawaiian aloha smiley   we were writing at the same time. I only now saw your post.  I think you may be familiar with this new addition to the cast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addition to the cast

I am so happy that   Seo Young-Joo   joins the cast. He is one excellent actor, with quite a resume to his name.

source

ahhh like you I am so pumped up with his casting.... I so hope he makes more dramas... i need more dramas of with him in it...
in dramas he always has small roles, so sad about that... hope in this one he will have a bigger and much meatier roles like he has in his movie projects...

anyway, annyeong to everyone,,,

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, czakhareina1 said:

ahhh like you I am so pumped up with his casting.... I so hope he makes more dramas... i need more dramas of with him in it...
in dramas he always has small roles, so sad about that... hope in this one he will have a bigger and much meatier roles like he has in his movie projects...

anyway, annyeong to everyone,,,

@czakhareina1, annyeong panda wave smiley. Glad you are joining us.

I echo your sentiments about Seo Young-Joo.
I want to see him in larger drama roles too. But I do love him in every role I have seen him in.
I am actually wondering why with his kind of experience, he has not gotten the lead role instead of a complete newbie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addition to the cast:

Seo Ji Hoon joins the cast

2016110801000670600043621.jpg

He was in ep. 14 of Signal, and also in a new Drama Special "Legendary Shuttle"

source

Newbie actor Hak Jin joined the cast

source

Another newbie joining the cast is Lee Dog-Yeom.

201611220905775919_58338cdea044b.jpg

source

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lets all send license request forms to both Viki and DramaFever. I do not care personally which of them subs it. I just hope one of them does sub it.

I watched the first part of the Japanese version, and it is awesome.
I'll try to watch the 2nd part this week

1. Viki

Lets follow the Viki Channel by clicking the + sign

https://www.viki.com/tv/33359c-solomons-perjury

And also submit Title Request form.

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

2. DramaFever.

Lets submit Title request form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuXiW1XwtSRt0H_ehdDMABJYJNQWA1xj78ni06l4m_OG-ZHg/viewform

A mention of this drama on @Orion's article, and what a great point you make. I too love to see fresh faces, and love that young talents are offered the opportunity

Youth Against Injustice

I am personally saddened by Dramaland's frequent refusal to give young and/or new talent more chances, so when "Solomon's Perjury" tried going for the promotion-safe choice of a famous idol, I felt disappointed. Thankfully the production has stood its ground and we have a main cast with many rookies involved. The series is based on a Japanese novel and films about students holding a school trial to discover the truth behind a schoolmate's death.

source: Hancinema

Followed and bookmarked. Hope to hear more news.

On 11/8/2016 at 5:55 PM, irilight said:

@czakhareina1, annyeong panda wave smiley. Glad you are joining us.

I echo your sentiments about Seo Young-Joo.
I want to see him in larger drama roles too. But I do love him in every role I have seen him in.
I am actually wondering why with his kind of experience, he has not gotten the lead role instead of a complete newbie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addition to the cast:

Seo Ji Hoon joins the cast

2016110801000670600043621.jpg

He was in ep. 14 of Signal, and also in a new Drama Special "Legendary Shuttle"

source

Already anticipating this high school mystery thriller drama. I'll bet will see some good acting and future stars. I hope.  Gotta watch j-movie again before this premieres. Btw, I dig anything crime thriller action mystery drama. Kinda like Missing Noir type. my fav drama genre.

@Go Seung Ji  @irilight  so many updates with pics.  Thanks.

@czakhareina1  @LavelyShai    @valsava   @alekaonu, @evie7 and other chingus. Lets all watch this. I always like to read out posts of others cos sometimes or most times I don't have the eloquence to put my thoughts about drama episode by episode. . 

Thanks for the update! December 9, right? Two more weeks waiting. ^^

I'm not into  high school kdramas. I only watch when I know it's good one something like White Christmas or 2016 Page Turner or 2015 Angry Mom.  I always prefer J-dramas- Nobuta Wo Produce, Ouran High school Host, Club Otomen,  Tatta Hitotsu no Koi just to name a few. 

But for this one, I'm curious to see if it's same as j-movie and how they will stretch it. I wonder if this could've been like special instead then I realized, it's on JTBC  and not on KBS, haha. But anyway.. I'm waiting to watch high school thriller.  I hope it's good decent acting, with good writing.

Archived