Quantcast
Nerise

[Official] ♡ Ji Chang Wook ♥ Yoona ♡ (Bang Bang Couple)

Many days not coming here, busy with school. Lol. It feels weird basically talking to myself here in this thread, but well this is my little space to share the love to bang bang couple. I miss them so much, can't wait until Friday to watch K2 all over again.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, eliraven said:

He is a gentleman. He think of Yoona as an actress , not an idol.:wub::wub:

@eliraven It's funny you mention this, as this is something I remember appreciating about him as well. And I dare say, Yoona would as well, too. I could be wrong, but in some ways, I get the impression that acting is what she wishes to focus on going forward.

• Thanks 1

On 11/6/2017 at 9:35 PM, eliraven said:

Many days not coming here, busy with school. Lol. It feels weird basically talking to myself here in this thread, but well this is my little space to share the love to bang bang couple. I miss them so much, can't wait until Friday to watch K2 all over again.

@eliraven You aren't alone! ^_^:)

Yes! I, too, miss them a lot. But with JCW in the military, that is a state of being that is going to continue for awhile.

Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue........I keep telling myself this, LOL! :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Grey_Lady said:

@eliraven It's funny you mention this, as this is something I remember appreciating about him as well. And I dare say, Yoona would as well, too. I could be wrong, but in some ways, I get the impression that acting is what she wishes to focus on going forward.

Hiiiiii:D:D:D:D. It feels so nice that someone replied and to know I'm definitely not alone. I'm so crazy for this too. I haven't been able to move from them at all. And I don't think I will. Usually when I shipped something, I shipped it forever. My obsession is so bad I follow accounts of them on twitter, read fanfics of them, look everything about them.

I know, that's very gentleman of him, he treated her like an actress and she too had lots of admiration from him too.Yes, you are right she want's to be an actress , especially once GG is over that's where she wants to focus more. She decided to take the role of Anna, cause it was a challenging one so people didn't cast her in just one type of role. She wanted to prove she could act. All in all I haven't seen any o her other dramas, neither his. This is the first time I came to know them. And i honestly don't see myself watching their other dramas. I can't. I'm not mentally prepared to see them with other people.

But for me, she was perfect as Anna. She was able to portray Anna's pain and suffering, but also gave her a softer and refreshing side of her. Especially the scenes where she tells Ji Chang Wook is hers and he is her boyfriend. It made Anna more cute.

Honestly, I couldn't picture anybody else but her as Anna.

And him, he blow me away.His acting skills are not joke. He immediately became my number one Korean actor, tied a little bit with Kang Ha Neul.

He was great, but the thing I love about him is how he treated Yoona, with such a gentleness and tenderness. They never had aggressive or possessive kisses as he did with his other co stars. He just treated her so nice, so delicate, like  she was going to break. Their kisses were tender, like if he had not rush with her, he was going slow taking his time to savor her and for her to feel good and comfortable in his arms. I just I can't get passed the attic kiss. He is such a gentleman to her. And oh my god , I lost it. I want to be kiss like that. Yet even when the kiss was so tender and mild compare to others it was so hot. Because they are so hot together. Like people say: their visual is not joke. And they really got along, since they were playful with each other. :love::love:

By the way, they were both disappointing that their "characters" didn't had more romantic scenes:naughty::naughty:.

But yeah, him being in the military is bad. But when we truly want something, we fight for it. Plus she can visit him, and I also heard they get 4 days off after the first 100 days on the military. Like you said, patience is virtue.

• Love 1

It feels goos to be back. I missed those two so much.By the way I think one of this days JCW will be off the army for some days.:blush:

after long time i came here i miss you all but it is sad to say i think our ship is broken because ji chang wook likes nam ji hyun i think so because nam ji hyun spotted with ji chang wook recently at military base camp i think they are seeing each other  i'm  really sad but his life who are we to decide i remember this yoonwook and bang bang couple ship as a beautiful memory