[Official] ♡ Ji Chang Wook ♥ Yoona ♡ (Bang Bang Couple)

Nerise

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Official Shipping Thread of Yoona and Ji Chang Wook:wub::heart:

ji-chang-wook-et-yoona.jpg?w=933&h=606&c

yoona-changwook-vogue-1000x600.jpg

Yoona  ♥

tumblr_nkqdyzQfMt1t2k55eo1_500.jpg

• Stage Name: YoonA (윤아)
  • Birthdate: May 30, 1990
  • Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
  • Height: 168cm
  • Weight: 48kg
  • Blood Type: B
  • Language/s: Korean (fluent), Chinese (Conversational), Japanese (conversational), and English (basic)
  • Years Active: 2004 – present
  • Education: Dongguk University (2009)
  • Instagram: Im Yoona

Ji Chang Wook ♥

tumblr_nlfvslvv3v1tuj76io1_500.jpg

• Stage Name: Ji Chang Wook
  • Birth Name: Ji Chang Wook
  • Born: July 5, 1987 (age 29), Anyang, South Korea
  • Education: Dankook University
  • Height: 180 cm
  • Language/s: Korean (fluent), Chinese (basic),  and Japanese (basic).
  • Years Active:  2006 - Present 
  • Instagram: jichangwook
  • Twitter: @Jichangwook
  • BEFORE FAME: At the start of his entertainment career, he performed in numerous musical theater productions. He appeared in his first television series, I Like You, in 2008.
  • TRIVIA: He was featured in music videos by artists T-ara, Kara, and Lena Park.

tumblr_ofu861taEY1u131pwo1_500.gif

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest julie721

Waaaah.. The shipping thread open!!! Chukkae!!!

drj1NmK.gif

Although Im not totally their shippers but I can always contribute to feed your shipping heart. 

So here  a gif from my collection for you my dearest shippers:

C0B30025-9CFE-49B7-8E64-1DBD89AC7FFD_zps

The Legendary Kissing Under the Blanket scene!!!! 

@alekaonu Thank you and welcome 

One thing I noticed is that both of them somewhat match each other ideal type: :heart::wub:

"I don't have an ideal type of female, based on their physical appearance. I like a person that is comfortable to have a conversation with, someone that I can connect with, and someone who is fun."

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/5523/20120906/ji-chang-wook-revealed-his-ideal-type.htm

kyaaaaa... Thank you.. Thank you so muchh.. I am here guys.. Sorry.. I lost my connection.. Heavy rain in my city now..

will spazzing a lot about them here..

@Nerise if you don't mind.. Can you add their profie there.. Their age and so on.. Hahahahaa.. Ahjumma a lot of request here..

indeed i am in love with their visual.. Attitudes.. And all they have.. But why i am more into yoona now than jcw.. Hahahahah.. Girls feels won't lie.. 

@stupidcupid.. Thank you for the mv.. Kyaaaa.. Your profile pict so lovely.. Yoona indeed have natural pretty face since born..

i don't know why my friend said she has surgery.. I don't think so.. I said she had natural pretty face.. I don't see the sign of surgery make up on her face.. 

@Nerise thank you the video about yoona ideal type.. I haven't seen that yet..

27 minutes ago, minhye1822 said:

I make this gif because I really love their gaze.

THE_K2_161028_EP_11_zpsd82zqykm.gif

I'm so glad u posted this gif .. cause this is one of the scenes where I totally saw Yoona+JCW and not Jeha+Anna ... That rooftop scene was just so freaking awesome to watch. I'm dying for that BTS and I wanna know how much, or if any, was adlibed by the two. I remember reading somewhere that JCW did make suggestions about certain OTP scenes, so I'm curious to see if he suggested this one ... cause if he did ... GOOD JOB! :wub:

Guest julie721

Since I'm frustrated and dizzy in that thread, I'm gonna stay here a lot. So amused me people.. Hahahahaha let's filled this thread with vibrant and cheering atmosphere.. 

@eva23 you want their bio? Google darling.. Hahahahahahaha Ampuuuuun... th6271.gif

55 minutes ago, mooster said:

I remember reading somewhere that JCW did make suggestions about certain OTP scenes, so I'm curious to see if he suggested this one ... cause if he did ... GOOD JOB! :wub:

I read somewhere that his ideas so far are shampoo during naked scene, walkie talkie scene, and blanket scene. But I gotta check my source again. JCW's graduated from film major btw. His passion is becoming a director someday. 

As to not OOT, here to fill up your shipper's heart (tweet from JCW fans) 

FECC5D44-1E89-4A37-9BEA-49CE7ABEEBA6_zps

You can check the account yourself.. I swear I got tons of this kind of pics/messages from my baby sister who's a hardcore JehAnna herself.. *the life of devoted Big sis.. Hahahaha-

PS: do soompi rules for making thread PG-rated still works for shipper thread.. I know my Eonnie @eva23 has some hidden passionate desire that need a release.. Sooner than later... Hahahahahaha 

Archived