Cast:

Sun Li as Zhou Ying

Chen Xiao as Shen Xingyi

Myolie Wu

Niki Chow

Peter Ho as Wu Ping

Ren Zhong

Synopsis:

Zhou Ying is sold to the powerful Shen family by her foster father, yet successfully escapes by sneaking into merchant Wu Ping’s palanquin. The Wu family agreed to take her in after witnessing her remarkable business acumen. Shen Xingyi, the pampered young master of the Shen family will end up falling in love with Zhou Ying.

Cr mydramalist

Click here for English subs! Press CC!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Nothing Gold Can Stay 那年花开月正圆 English Subbed Episodes Press CC!

Nothing Gold Can Stay 那年花开月正圆 Raw Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Watched 3 episodes so far. Looking forward to watching the next episodes. Lest you think from reading the synopsis that ZY's foster Father is wicked to sell her off as a maid, it's just a way of getting money for the Father Daughter con pair. Whenever they run out of money, the Father will make some money by selling her off, then few days later, she will escape from that household, and meet her Father at some pre arranged place to run away together to the next town to make money. Good performance from Sun Li as the uncouth but smart ZY, and Peter Ho is wonderful as the well mannered young master Wu.

Nice sets and costumes. Hope more people will watch this superb production.

Have watched up to the lastest episode, ep 9. This is my 1st Sun Li drama, have heard how good her acting skills are, have to say I agree. Thoroughly enjoying this drama - the pace, the storyline so far, the acting, the cast, the beautiful, beautiful setting and the costumes.........simply everything about it! Unfortunately, don't fully understand everything, only about 80 to 90 odd percent.... I hope there would Eng sub somewhere down the line....would love to watch the thing with Eng sub...

I didn't want to watch this series since its 70+ eps but I am really glad that I did.  So far, I’m not disappoint, the pacing and acting are good.  Everything is just perfect.  There are no moments that you would want to fast forward or feel like filler, everything just flow seemingly.  I'm current at ep 13 and it’ll be water work for me in the next few eps.  I really hope that they can keep up this pace for the entire run of the series and hopefully someone can fansub it so more people can watch this. 

My favourite part in Episode 11 when ZY divulges that she overheard the conversation between HYM and WP. WP asked if she heard his reply to HYM in which he said he is sorry, not for having not married HYM, but sorry that he was happy when he awoke from his coma to hear that he had married ZY instead :wub: 

So sad that WP will

Spoiler

Die soon. Such a gentleman, smart yet humble, kind and compassionate.  :wacko: feel like abandoning this drama after he disappears from the drama ... 

Archived