[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] All Out of Love 凉生,我们可不可以不忧伤

sugarplum892

photo Liang 1.jpg

Details:

Title: 凉生,我们可不可以不忧伤 / Liang Sheng Wo Men Ke Bu Ke Yi Bu You Shang
English title: All Out of Love
Genre: Melodrama, Modern, Romance
Director:  Liu Jun Jie (My Sunshine 何以笙箫默)
Episodes: 70
Broadcast Date: 9/17/2018

Cast:

Wallace Chung

Ma Tian Yu

Sun Yi

Alan Yu Meng Long

Zoey Meng Zi Yi

Synopsis:

The secret which I cannot tell. Similar to Liang Sheng’s one, it was endless sorrow.

Her name was Jiang Sheng, his name was Liang Sheng.

She thought he was her older brother, he thought she was his younger sister. The poor family financial situation and the pressure to survive made younger sister Jiang Sheng completely dependent and trust older brother Liang Sheng. This made her unconsciously fell into the emotional whirlpool that was contrary to ethics and moral principles. I called him Liang Sheng and made him call me Jiang Sheng. Perhaps this was merely a dream, a very long dream? Jiang Sheng said: “Since you left, there are only two things left to do in my life, to find you and to wait for you!”

Cheng Tian You: “When I was very young, I heard a very beautiful saying. They said: A butterfly cannot fly over the vast sea. Now, I only understand, it is not that a butterfly cannot fly over the vast sea; actually after suffering many hardships a butterfly can fly over the vast sea, but finds out that the vast sea has never waited for its arrival. I am just like a butterfly who has suffered many hardships. Whereas Jiang Sheng, you are just like the vast sea who has never waited for a butterfly.”

cr shushengbar

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

All Out of Love 凉生,我们可不可以不忧伤 Raw Episodes

Liang Sheng, Must We Be Sorrowful 凉生,我们可不可以不忧伤 Ebook

Liang Sheng, Must We Be Sorrowful 凉生,我们可不可以不忧伤 Audio Book

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...

Alan Yu plays Wallace chung (Cheng Tian You’s) Brother, Cheng Tian En.

Because of their family situation and hard life, Jiang Sheng (Sun Yi) and her older half-brother Liang Sheng (Ma Tianyu) leans on each other to survive. Even though materialistic substance was scarce, the greatest happiness for both of them was to be by each other's side, and they start to develop feelings beyond their control. However, they choose to hide their feelings because their love is against ethics and morals.

After a car incident in their university days, Liang Sheng disappears. With the accompaniment of Cheng Tianyou (Wallace Chung), Jiang Sheng searches high and low for Liang Sheng. Tianyou also falls in love with the seemingly normal but extraordinary Jiang Sheng. Eventually, Jiang Sheng returns Tianyou's devoted feelings, and they eventually got married. However, the reappearance of Liang Sheng complicates things, as he was revealed to be Tianyou's cousin. Later, Jiang Sheng discovers that Liang Sheng has cancer. In order to stay by his side, Jiang Sheng gives up the opportunity to further her studies, and sacrificed the love between her and Tianyou. As Liang Sheng starts to recover, he finally decided to confess his love to Jiang Sheng, but was rejected by her. After a series of tribulations, Jiang Sheng finally realizes the true meaning of life and love, and decides to pursue her true heart.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2017 at 1:03 AM, saanjh sena said:

Alan Yu plays Wallace chung (Cheng Tian You’s) Brother, Cheng Tian En.

Because of their family situation and hard life, Jiang Sheng (Sun Yi) and her older half-brother Liang Sheng (Ma Tianyu) leans on each other to survive. Even though materialistic substance was scarce, the greatest happiness for both of them was to be by each other's side, and they start to develop feelings beyond their control. However, they choose to hide their feelings because their love is against ethics and morals.

After a car incident in their university days, Liang Sheng disappears. With the accompaniment of Cheng Tianyou (Wallace Chung), Jiang Sheng searches high and low for Liang Sheng. Tianyou also falls in love with the seemingly normal but extraordinary Jiang Sheng. Eventually, Jiang Sheng returns Tianyou's devoted feelings, and they eventually got married. However, the reappearance of Liang Sheng complicates things, as he was revealed to be Tianyou's cousin. Later, Jiang Sheng discovers that Liang Sheng has cancer. In order to stay by his side, Jiang Sheng gives up the opportunity to further her studies, and sacrificed the love between her and Tianyou. As Liang Sheng starts to recover, he finally decided to confess his love to Jiang Sheng, but was rejected by her. After a series of tribulations, Jiang Sheng finally realizes the true meaning of life and love, and decides to pursue her true heart.

What a messy plot.. sounds like another Autumn in My Heart.. Terrible ending but loved the story nonetheless back then.

• 1 month later...

Okayyy, the premise makes my head spin. Perfect makjang, if I have to describe it in kdrama way. Lol. Bae likes to torture me by signing up nonsensical dramas like this. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh. He knows I'll eventually watch it for him. Why do you have to do this to me Wallace??? ./cries...

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/28/2018 at 11:38 PM, kokodus said:

Okayyy, the premise makes my head spin. Perfect makjang, if I have to describe it in kdrama way. Lol. Bae likes to torture me by signing up nonsensical dramas like this. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh. He knows I'll eventually watch it for him. Why do you have to do this to me Wallace??? ./cries...

Crazy indeed... not sure if I want to pick this up but I loved the main lead one of the remake dramas that was adapted from Korea.. blank stare as I forgot her name.  Wallace Chung's modern drama last time I saw him it didn't impress me too much but his acting is sitll superb. 

Ma Tian Yu owning 2018  with 3 dramas already.  Secret of the Three Kingdoms,  2 more upcoming Cry Me A Sad River and this one too.

And same not sure if I want to watch this.. very drama like story plot, but we'll see.

• 2 months later...

c-drama tweets (@dramapotatoe) Tweeted:

Tencent releases a list of upcoming summer dramas for 2018!

#LegendofFuyao

#FightBreakSpheres

#TheEternalLove2

#Lostin1949

#OurGlamorousTime

#SeeYouAgain

#CryMeASadRiver

#AllOutOfLove

#TheBrightestStarInTheSky

#SweetCombat

#TakeMyBrotherAway

#MeteorGarden2018 https://t.co/8YXlEMnKIE

Ma tian yu and Alan yu ❤ 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

All+Out+of+Love+9.jpghqdefault.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGt6cCFaPZ5HRa9IoUsxt

After watching the first 3 episodes unsubbed I know this drama will break my heart.  Yet because of William I am going to watch it anyways...  I thought the child actors were so good and gave a great intro just in watching their body language and emotions.  With all the twists and turns ahead I am reminded that not all love stories are easy to watch.  Still it's those that turn you inside out and upside down that move you in one direction and than another.  Shakes your heart up and stirs emotions deep down within you that whether a happy ending or not.  You just can't stop, in watching and hoping for that ending within your heart...:heart:

Come back and join me....Shout out to my Chingu  @kokodus

Archived