Quantcast

I love this very talented girl....

The Little Actress from "Defendant": Sin Rin-ah

This little actress is stealing everyone's heart!

photo834118.jpg

photo834119.jpg

In "Defendant", child actress Sin Rin-ah displayed strong chemistry with her in-act father, Ji Sung. The day this long lost father and daughter were reunited, the scene made a record of 29.05% viewing at the moment and titled as the best minute of the week.

We were all awaiting for this heart touching reuniting scene and this little actress brought it to life, exceeding the expectation!

Being born in May of 2009, she is only 7 years old! In such young age, she's been on a lot of different dramas and movies to attract everyone into the screen with her amazing acting skills.

In an interview, when she was asked "Wasn't it hard to shoot so much crying scene?" she answered that a crying scene is more comfortable than a laughing scene because she can cry easily when she imagine and think about her family leaving her. Maybe that's why; her crying scenes are so real and heartbreaking.

Read full article here >>> http://www.hancinema.net/the-little-actress-from-defendant-sin-rin-ah-104513.html

• Like 3

How to express how wonderful this drama was ! I finally finished it, and W.O.W !!!! This kind of drama reminds me how much I love kdrama. It has been a while, since Gaksital/Bridal Mask I was that head over heel for a drama ! Amazing ! 

It was so great ! The plot, the acting, THE ACTING, Um Ki Joon gosh that man !!!! that tears from Min Ho at the court, real tears from that monster, I saw how human he was, we saw it for the first time ! I really liked that scene and when finally Jeong Woo announced his sentence.

I cant express my feelings, because it was too great, beyong words. Hope they'll win the daesang at the end of the year ! 

Deserve it ! 

• Like 3

finally, i need long time to say goodbye to this wonderfull drama...

the great punishment for min ho was when jung woo told him about yeon hee and eun soo, he realized they abandon him from their life forever, it gave deep agony for him because yeon hee and eun soo are the strength and the reason he can survive so far...

the isolation room and the bad news from jung woo, his mental state because of his father abuse that brought hallucination, will make he suffer to the worst, slowly he can become insane with that condition

jung woo decided not to told ha yeon about sk, i agree with him, altough ha yeon can accept ji soo death and the reason of her death but she still child, she need time to understand all that incidents....with her thought sk was somewhere in happiness

ha yeon: ha yeon can brought the happines and humanity to adult around her, jung woo can endure the hardship and insanity in prison because of ha yeon, sk can brave to admit his crime because ha yeon love for him, and joon hyuk decided to help jung woo because of ha yeon' forgiveness for him

when the woljoeng prison doctor told jung woo."you will never know what happen in life" omo....it is like a hint for me..we will never know what will happen to jung woo and eun hye relationship in the future...it is open ending for them, though i still ship eun hye and tae soo

life is process.....

though this world full with injustice, suffering, corruption, sorrow, pain, sadness and criminal who can live happily like min ho, we must live with courage and brave to live the fullest, endure all the pain and the sorrow in our life, to made the world to be better world, 

everyone can live with confidence that there is always hope after the hurricane, so that's why eun hye believe she can win her father retrial case, or jung woo who still chase the rich criminal though he suffer with min ho case before, or min ho whom can avoid the law in many times but in the end he got the punishment

thanks for great drama, great storyline, great actors and actresses, and also all the message trough the drama,

thanks for all of you for the live recaps, for analysis, for screencaps, for bts, and for holiday trips news...

why no one in defendant got the nomination in baeksang drama awards 2017??

• Like 1

I'm a lover of the American hit series Prison Break, and this prison break here is just as good! I love Ji Sung's intense acting and the mystery in here keeps me on the edge of my seat! I was a late comer to watch this show. But hey, better late than never! 

For more of my thoughts and opinions on the drama please click here: https://picadrama.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/innocent-defendant-prison-break/

• Like 1

I'm so glad to stumple upon this drama. It is so good ! It had kept me on my toes since episode 1!! Prison Break is one of my favorite shows of all times and this is just like the show ! 

The little actress breaks my heart every time she cries. She's so good ! Love all her scenes with the father. 

SBS Drama Awards 2017

The winner for Best Picture category is "Defendant"! PD Jo Young Kwang accepted the award. Congratulations!

20171231133113_142306.jpg?random=1514727

• Like 2

The winner for Best Character is Uhm Ki Joon for playing evil twins in "Defendant"20171231144018_705449.jpg?random=1514731276121

20171231144020_907947.jpg?random=1514731278310

Congratulations!

Uhm Ki Joon said, “It’s Best Character.. And I played a villain.. That’s a good thing, right?”

He kept his speech short, and personally thanked Ji Sung!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, larus said:

The winner for Best Character is Uhm Ki Joon for playing evil twins in "Defendant"

I'm happy for him, this award is well deserved. He was brilliant and very scary.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, evie7 said:

I'm happy for him, this award is well deserved. He was brilliant and very scary.

I am happy that he won as well. He deserved a Top Exellence Award but they had to give something to everyone. Both Defendant and Whisper were in the same time slot and had big ratings. :D

I remember when my girl, Kim So yeon, got Best Character award for her role in All About Eve (SBS,2000) . A villian as well. Till now, people are remembering that role. It will be the same for Uhm Ki Joon`s role in Defendant. It`s a good award.

They split primetime dramas in Mon-Tues and Wed-Thu dramas! :lol: Congratulations, everybody!

• Like 3

Now Daesang...

The winner is Ji Sung for "Defendant"

20171231155207_413088.jpg?random=1514735

Ji Sung started his speech, “Is this really something that’s happening to me right now?”

Ji Sung said he wasn’t able to be truly happy for high ratings for his drama because the subject matter was so heavy.

He thanked the “Defendant” team, and said the award isn’t because he did well, but because the drama did well.

He particularly thanked Uhm Ki Joon, a new friend he made through the drama, and praised the actor. Ji Sung said he learned a lot from the actor, and said the Daesang is really Uhm Ki Joon’s, not his own.

He thanked his fans, who have been with him for 19 years. He said he would continue to do his best for his fans.

He thanked all of his colleagues, his daughter, and his wife Lee Bo Young.

Both Ji Sung and Uhm Ki Joon got awards. Great. Congratulations!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, larus said:

Now Daesang...

The winner is Ji Sung for "Defendant"

I'm so happy for Ji Sunghappy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif Congrats to him he deserved it.

Edited by evie7
adding stuff
  • Like 3