Go Seung Ji

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annyeong!!! I love the teaser and the drama looks dark - suspense/ thriller genre?? heck even the PD note pics are making it rather dark and serious drama. :sweatingbullets: But I cant pass JiSung and his work. I miss his work. I agree his last drama wasnt as good as his previous dramas but the bromance, the OST's plus JiSung made it so worthwhile. 

Sharing the First Script Reading Vid here..

Hugs to some familiar names- @Sarang21 @evie7 @irilight crazy-monkey-emoticon-050.gif?1292792391 

1gyjp1.gif

1gyjmg.gif

I miss his smiles and his Ahn Yo Na  personality which was funny enough Yuri did her impersonation too.  :lol:

tumblr_nl40kcEmOA1qfakbgo6_250.giftumblr_nl40kcEmOA1qfakbgo1_r2_250.gif

Oh please writers dont forget the laughs otherwise it'll be such a waste of talent. 

BTW not sure if you all seen it but the SBS awards aired the teaser 1 with Eng subs. Im still rather new with the characters names but from what I saw is that Jisung wife is murdered and his daughter (Shin Rina I love her too @irilight) is missing... Im hoping his daughter will be ok and he finds her soon. 

JiSung Manager IG update 

C1GJ5NvUkAAsiKz.jpg

cr Defendant_sbs in twitter

jcdragon_hi.gif@irilight @Kasmic Hello I'm happy your on board.:heart:

I love that actress that will play Ji Sung's daughter too. Now that I know who she is I hope against hope that she did survive. I'm excited about Kim Min Seok  being in this drama too. I had read he will be Ji Sung's cellmate. What a great chance for him to work w/ the best actor around.

Thanks to both of you for the updates:blush:

I'm probably one of the very few that likes Yuri but that's okay :) so I'll definitely be tuning into this. In my honest opinion, id say that Yuri has improved since Fashion King. Though she may not be as good as her fellow band mates, she has definitely improved, I feel that she's more expressive and is not as stiff as she used to be. But I do like Ji Sung too, so it'd be nice to see two of my liked actors as leads in a drama.

19 hours ago, randomness-hyde said:

I'm probably one of the very few that likes Yuri but that's okay :) so I'll definitely be tuning into this. In my honest opinion, id say that Yuri has improved since Fashion King. Though she may not be as good as her fellow band mates, she has definitely improved, I feel that she's more expressive and is not as stiff as she used to be. But I do like Ji Sung too, so it'd be nice to see two of my liked actors as leads in a drama.

I don't that I've ever watched Yuri in a drama but I'm willing to give her a try:) She can't be all that bad if you like her and are a fan of Scrubs chingu. It's been a while since I thought of them. They were a legendary OTP:wub: I may have to youtube them this weekend. 

@Kasmic, hugs back... and I love your gifs...:wub:

On 1/2/2017 at 6:58 AM, evie7 said:

Hello I'm happy your on board.:heart:

I love that actress that will play Ji Sung's daughter too. Now that I know who she is I hope against hope that she did survive. I'm excited about Kim Min Seok  being in this drama too. I had read he will be Ji Sung's cellmate. What a great chance for him to work w/ the best actor around.

@evie7, thank you sister. And I am in total agreement with you :)

@randomness-hyde, I too, have not watched Kwon Yoo Ri in a drama. I was going to watch her in Local Hero, but I did not like that drama. I heard good remarks about her performance in Gogh The Starry Night. but I have not watched it.

Thank you for the updates @Go Seung Ji. Below is an article to go with those stills.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Video] "Defendant" Ji Seong's first take and teaser revealed

photo803199.jpg

Ji Seong had his first take of the drama "Defendant".

The new SBS drama "Defendant" is about a prosecutor who is framed for the death of his wife and daughter overnight. Park Jeong-woo is an ace practitioner of law but he gets involved in a major scheme and loses his family.

Ji Seong isn't afraid of challenge and therefore he decided to become Park Jeong-woo. The first making of the drama took place in Incheon on the 2nd of December. He displayed the professional prosecutor but a loving daddy and husband at home. The take was with his "Daughter" Park Ha-yeon played by Sin Rin-ah.

Park Jeong-woo loves his daughter very much and makes sure he sees her off to play house before he goes to work and takes care of her birthday party despite his busy schedule.

To make things comfortable with Sin Rin-ah, Ji Seong spoke to her caringly before the cameras started rolling and make efforts to get to know her. He took off his jacket for the little girl who was cold outside and made sure she was comfortable.

"Defendant" starts on the 23rd of January.

source: Hancinema

Nawwww I love those stills of Jisung and Shin Rina... so cute his such a caring father. Thank you @Go Seung Ji and @irilight for sharing those stills.  Here's the stills again in HD. Cr SBS

Spoiler

C1T7uUSUQAAXcf1.jpg

C1T7uUSUQAAXcf1.jpgC1T7uUXUsAAkrf9.jpg

Him waving his daughter goodbye...nawww love it. :heart: I always said that a man looks so different when his with his daughter and that look in JiSung face says it all. You'll see a different side of him that you've never seen before. :blush: Just a heads up ladies if your contemplating on having children. :phew:

C1T7uUTUcAAdIDt.jpg

Set alarms  chingues- if you have the V App, JiSung will be doing a live V Live interview tomor - 6th Jan 6pm (KST)  :blush:

Here's the link - http://www.vlive.tv/video/20055/피고인-지성과-그의-감방-동료들을-소개합니다

Let's show some support and hearts to him by clicking the :heart: icons tomor. Or you can watch it later with subs. :w00t:

This is slightly OT but I read it from dramatroll and found it interesting and funny. After JiSung's drama - Defendant ends guess which one will soon follow after Saimdang, Light's Diary??? kekeke! LBY (aka his wife's) drama - Whisper... :lol: I guess they're both taking turns to rule dramaland and also like what they said in their interviews - they promised that there will be at least one of them whom will be there to care for their lil girl. :heart:

Spoiler

C078qM3VIAIrDw7.jpg

cr. dramatroll in twitter

Archived