[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑

sugarplum892

11 hours ago, rosierosie said:

Ahhh I finally finished and I was not disappointed. Thank you for the happy ending. Although I was looking forward to see my Prince Che and CQ but it's okay since I know that they have a happy ending and they are safe. Yay so happy that Prince Li and Ming Yan has their happy ending too....and of course Elder his lover too. I never thought I will have a second lead syndrome with Prince Zang....aww I was sad to see him have his Princess Consert send away....even though I understand that he only has QC in his heart....but she also wishes to stay by his side and takes care of him. All in All, awesome drama!!!

this show has a good ending? might want to watch it 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FINALLY. I got around to watching all 56 ep. let me tell you it wasn't easy.

Was slightly miffed by that sudden backhug Duo Xia gave Ling in ep. 52 like what's that about?! She and Mukesha had a really fiery wedding night huh:tongue: Could care less for either of them so:phew:

Anyways all's well, ends well~ Peace is restored and our OTP rides off to the sunset together... really sad with Zhan's lonely fate as an Emperor. Why do all Emperors suffer alone? Poor things.. and his princess consort, who remained ever so faithful to the end only to be set free to find her own happiness. All in all I enjoyed watching this (*ahem*sorry can't say the same for The King's Woman *ahem*) I might rewatch just to see scenes of our OTP together, William Chan & Liu Shi2 have a lot of cute BTS moments too. Joe Xu really stood out for me:Dhope to watch more of him in future dramasB)

5 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

FINALLY. I got around to watching all 56 ep. let me tell you it wasn't easy.

Was slightly miffed by that sudden backhug Duo Xia gave Ling in ep. 52 like what's that about?! She and Mukesha had a really fiery wedding night huh:tongue: Could care less for either of them so:phew:

Anyways all's well, ends well~ Peace is restored and our OTP rides off to the sunset together... really sad with Zhan's lonely fate as an Emperor. Why do all Emperors suffer alone? Poor things.. and his princess consort, who remained ever so faithful to the end only to be set free to find her own happiness. All in all I enjoyed watching this (*ahem*sorry can't say the same for The King's Woman *ahem*) I might rewatch just to see scenes of our OTP together, William Chan & Liu Shi2 have a lot of cute BTS moments too. Joe Xu really stood out for me:Dhope to watch more of him in future dramasB)

i like that back hug .. hehe i really liked duo xia but they gave her a death by fire after fighting a person that was always by her side ( ultimate betrayal ) 

however the rest of my fav couples all got together

do you guys think there will a sequel ?  

There's a side-story focusing on 11th Prince Yuan Che and Cai Qian....called 玲珑醉梦 (loosely translated as Ling Long Drunk Dream)...the extra word is Dream....which i guess from the trailer is that Cai Qian entered Yuan Che's dream world to revive him. Compared to the main drama, this seems a mix with more comedy moments....the Yuan Che as a palace maid in one scene...then Cai Qian as a guy...my guess is Yuan Che in his dream world didn't remember her. Not sure how many episodes. The trailer at the end said out in Oct.

About the actor Gong Jun 龚俊...some may know him acting in....

Spoiler

...the BL-themed drama Advance Bravely....and a recent small webmovie 异生探 (avail on qq/tencent)....and upcoming fantasy webdrama 梦幻西游.

He also acted in a game ad with Lin Gengxin last yr. As a group of gamer friends who met up again after many yrs.

First time watching a chinese drama from the date it aired till it finishes and i couldn't ask for more! Although the last episode confuses me with tao yao elder reviving back again, but i'm glad it was a happy ending! The way Qingchen was dressed at the end was really pretty, the stylists really did a great job there! Woo! As for prince zhan, hes DROP DEAD GORGEOUS, that pair of eyes just mesmerised me xDD, but honestly, being emperor is a lonely figure, and they all die young(truth). Considering what he did to them in the first universe, i think his ending was acceptable. I just love his character in the second universe, so understanding of him towards Qingchen, so glad i didn't come to hate him. The week i went to china was the week they last aired the last episode, i'm so glad to be able to catch my favourite series without waiting for 12am for someone to upload it (lol). The only regret about the show was not being able to see 12th prince and caiqing's happy ending. I'm also so glad Duoxia is really a righteous woman in this show as compared in her last series in ten miles of peach blossom, it didn't upset me when she hugged yuan ling, come on! It's just a leaving hug! We all know what horrible things she did in TMoPB so this is alright, my heart can take it. It's already been a week and i felt really empty without waiting every Wed/Thur/Fri for new episodes. I absolutely have no idea what i should watch next, anyone with me? :(

9 minutes ago, traveil said:

First time watching a chinese drama from the date it aired till it finishes and i couldn't ask for more! Although the last episode confuses me with tao yao elder reviving back again, but i'm glad it was a happy ending! The way Qingchen was dressed at the end was really pretty, the stylists really did a great job there! Woo! As for prince zhan, hes DROP DEAD GORGEOUS, that pair of eyes just mesmerised me xDD, but honestly, being emperor is a lonely figure, and they all die young(truth). Considering what he did to them in the first universe, i think his ending was acceptable. I just love his character in the second universe, so understanding of him towards Qingchen, so glad i didn't come to hate him. The week i went to china was the week they last aired the last episode, i'm so glad to be able to catch my favourite series without waiting for 12am for someone to upload it (lol). The only regret about the show was not being able to see 12th prince and caiqing's happy ending. I'm also so glad Duoxia is really a righteous woman in this show as compared in her last series in ten miles of peach blossom, it didn't upset me when she hugged yuan ling, come on! It's just a leaving hug! We all know what horrible things she did in TMoPB so this is alright, my heart can take it. It's already been a week and i felt really empty without waiting every Wed/Thur/Fri for new episodes. I absolutely have no idea what i should watch next, anyone with me? :(

there is quite a few Chinese dramas coming ;p

Nirvana in fire two , tribes and empires , Advance bravely the BL Cut , scarlet heart 2, sequel to empresses in the palace . watch nirvana in fire if you have not already ;p 

11 minutes ago, Wotad said:

there is quite a few Chinese dramas coming ;p

Nirvana in fire two , tribes and empires , Advance bravely the BL Cut , scarlet heart 2, sequel to empresses in the palace . watch nirvana in fire if you have not already ;p 

Nirvana in fire is definitely on my top list to watch for a very long time, and especially with Huge and Wang kai in it, it's more tempting to watch! I already have it downloaded and ready to binge watch! :) hehe! 

@sveta89 I thought the backhug lasted a tad too long:tongue: Like Duo Xia couldn't stop at just wishing him luck for the battle but she had to throw in a backhug too-_- Although the actress redeemed herself here from her role from Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, she just irks me for some reason LoL. Oh come on now, the only reason Duo Xia went into that fiery battle with her so-called friend Mukesha was over Ling in some way as well:rolleyes: It wasn't just betrayal, political greed/ambition etc. 

On 28 September 2017 at 5:49 AM, nayzau said:

oK this is not helping to appease my anger because YL is basically putting on a show in from of QC who can barely walk after losing that flower petal, then he turns his back to QC and leave her alone to go mourning DX dead!! LIKE WTF!! YL, QC YOUR WOMAN is in front of you, she is also suffering and having a hard time, the minutes (maybe I am overreacting) we lost in DX-YL back hug will be usefull in this scene for a hug between QC-YL, I mean both of them lost a dear friend!

@nayzau Yes, he was a total jerk in this scene.  It looked like he was so devastated by DX's death.  He was also very hateful when he told her that he regretted ever knowing her.  It was like he blamed her for DX's demise.  I felt very heartbroken for QC.  

On 28 September 2017 at 4:46 AM, vlvl1 said:

Girl, I totally agree. I said the exactly the same thing on YouTube that I posted my comment. Too long of a hug and those sweet words. YL, wait for me...noooooo...:angry:.. 

WTF, those should be for QC. Again, I know this might be the last time or not for Duo Xie to see YL. Even though we know it bez we saw the preview but it really rub me the wrong way of her hug. She need to get some self respect..

DX dying still didnt make me feel bad for her at all. 

I guess we r QC keepers. Haha

This actress seems to be typecasted as one bitchy woman who always want yearn for another woman's man so much so that I get pissed off whenever I see her face in any drama.

12 hours ago, Christina Gordon said:

@nayzau Yes, he was a total jerk in this scene.  It looked like he was so devastated by DX's death.  He was also very hateful when he told her that he regretted ever knowing her.  It was like he blamed her for DX's demise.  I felt very heartbroken for QC.  

He was trying to push QC away to protect her.. he didn't want QC to be hurt by his mother.. and using DX death as an excuse to push QC away.. letting QC thinking that he change his mind... but in reality he love QC too much and he know that if he keep QC close, QC can die by his mother hand...

On 23 September 2017 at 12:39 PM, michell_is_my_name said:

YL was holding DX's hand on their wedding day when they were entering the gate/door (to YL's manor, i think)

I'm getting disappointed, it's living up to its name "Lost Love.." because the love is certainly lost in the recent episodes! 

QC only has 2 months left to live . And where is YL? In the middle of a war! We know wars don't end in just weeks or months. It takes years! QC will be long dead by then! And yeah his recent behavior is not consistent with his personality (like being tender and caring to DX). His real character won't just stand still and allow DX to hug him, he wouldn't pat her head like that, etc. That's why I was dead set against the marriage because whether we like it or not, YL will still have tender feelings for DX because she is already his wife even if in name only. 

I want to gather all 9 sorcerer's stones to activate the time portal and reset the timeline all over again!

QC just save yourself! LOL

@michell_is_my_name I agree with you.  It is human nature to be greedy and especially when love is concerned. I am sure DX would cross the line if she gets even a bit of encouragement from YL.  Eg, he patted her head and she was already encouraged enough to give the back hug. Imagine if YL would have turned around, I am sure she would zoom in on his mouth!  Imagine that if they have some wine and YL's mind is blurry and mistaken her for  QC, I am sure she would have taken advantage of the situation as they are already married anyway and she could hope for YL to change his mind and take responsibility. Arghh! I am one upset QC fan here.   

On 22 September 2017 at 10:15 PM, kthienaiii said:

Is it just me or is it wrong of me to think that spending all this time at the end of this drama on DX and YL is a waste of time?

I've only caught up to episode 40 right now but watching all the comments and videos you all have posted on here - I have no clue where we are heading with this?!!! and there's only a handful of episodes left.

I'm starting to get bummed out here, I really didn't think the YL and DX storyline was going to take over. Aren't these things to be reserved for like the middle-ish of the drama?

Yes, I agree with you. The story was going nowhere except upsetting a lot of fans instead.

On 10/15/2017 at 4:35 AM, Christina Gordon said:

Yes, I agree with you. The story was going nowhere except upsetting a lot of fans instead.

Girl, I voiced that a few weeks ago but at least it's a happy ending. But, I think they should have change the sequences of scenes to include Xu Hai Qiao delete parts bez that would have been a bigger impact and moved the story along. Haha

I have been so bored after this ended. No drama that I like to watch. Until 2018.

Archived