[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑

sugarplum892

I remember when they first started with only 4 eps per week, furthermore a Thursday and Friday! It was so unlike from all the other big production c-drama like Eternal Love and PA. And I think LLIT started midway thru PA so alot of pple still watching PA at that time. 

Was so hard waiting for the shows each week... now that the show has ended, that seems like such a long time ago... lol

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

behind the screen of the episode 56....  for many of William fan.. they saw great improvement on William acting.. in the pass, it hard for William to cry.. he usually had to use fake tear in the emotional part..  Yet here he able to express YL sadness and helplessness in not able to save the woman he love.... The director and ShiShi able to help William express that....

53 minutes ago, owlet78 said:

Just curious, I thought chinese drama are pre produced, so how did they manage to change the story along the way according to fans' reaction?

pre-production with many cut... so that if anything they can add or not add a screen into the final cut.. for example there is many film of 7th prince that never make into the final cut......so they able to make it so that they able to save 11th in the final...  for many fan love 11th prince.. and they didn't want him to end like he did in the book...

3 minutes ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

pre-production with many cut... so that if anything they can add or not add a screen into the final cut.. for example there is many film of 7th prince that never make into the final cut......so they able to make it so that they able to save 11th in the final...  for many fan love 11th prince.. and they didn't want him to end like he did in the book...

Oh, so they filmed scenes of different outcome and from fans reaction throughout the show, they edit the episode accordingly? 

Just finished episode 56 - bittersweet!

Glad it was a happy ending but I don't know, I just don't feel like I got closure with this ending - maybe its just me!

I've got this lingering sadness for Zhan, he's King but lonely and looks quite ill but its not about Zhan, its about Ling and Qing Chen so I probably shouldn't feel that way lol!

No clue what I am going to do now, I feel lost! My Wed-Thur-Frid are going to be empty :(

16 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@sophrosyne said:-

Shi Shi laughs a LOT in almost all the BTS I've watched her in:tongue::) The actor who plays 12th Prince seem to be close to her as well. William on the other, is very playful. 

@valerie86 said:-

I read that he wanted to show up during William-Shi2's kiss scenes:blink: But thankfully he didn't in order to not pressure poor William LoL:tongue:

Yes William and ShiShi get along  very well... a die hard fan of William in Vietnam said that ShiShi is the first actress that William ever post picture on his Instagram account... so yes they able to get very close during the filming process.... but that in turn has cause fan war on ShiShi side and on William side...   Sometime die hard fan can be very dangerous... especially in China... they can either make or brake a star with their war...

when ShiShi and Nicky start to date. boy was there many war of words between the two fan.. many of ShiShi left her cause she marry Nicky...  which is sad....  ShiShi is a very conservative actress, she not flashy and don't post much on the weibo or Instagram account..most of the post is from her fan.. she is a very close person.. that why many love her for it.. she have no scandal.. and most actor or actress that work with her really like her cause she work hard..and care for people around her..

i've been thinkin about how both elder are alive, my only conclusion is that since both elder died in each timeline, for the final resolution i guess the heaven gave them a chance for their love to bloom cause everyone knew how much they love each other, going according to the heaven will

overall although i have to wait 1 week for the sub, reading these comment makes me happy, i feel bad for YZ but he could have gave his wife a chance, ppl can have diff interest and still love each other 

I really like this drama, its the second chinese drama that capture my interest. 

35 minutes ago, lavvarr said:

i've been thinkin about how both elder are alive, my only conclusion is that since both elder died in each timeline, for the final resolution i guess the heaven gave them a chance for their love to bloom cause everyone knew how much they love each other, going according to the heaven will

overall although i have to wait 1 week for the sub, reading these comment makes me happy, i feel bad for YZ but he could have gave his wife a chance, ppl can have diff interest and still love each other 

I really like this drama, its the second chinese drama that capture my interest. 

with  the good ending for the 2nd time line.. it then combine to the 1st time line.. Tao Yao elder was revise after QC seal the 9 gate, 9 magic stone, and the power of the Mage... I think that during the process of sealing QC input her wish into that seal and there for the power of the stone able to revise Tao Yao..  If you saw the ending after QC seal all the power, elder XiXie was surprise to see elder Tao Yao..over all it such a happy ending.. 

12 minutes ago, lavvarr said:

thank you @sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 , 

btw am i the only one who wants to see the Feng family 1st daughter and 2nd daughter, 9th prince talk about her so much 

the Feng 1st daughter look exactly like QC.. that why QC was able to get into the Feng household... even minster Feng said QC look like the 1st daughter so much that it even shock him...but he know that QC is not his daughter...

Ahhhhh :bawling: want am I going to watch now???

I'm glad we got the happy ending we wanted hehe (though I still need to wait for the subs to fully understand the last episodes)

I want to thank every one in this forum for making this journey a really good (and super fun) experience for me

Special thanks to our in forum translators and sharers for their tireless efforts to help us get more tidbits 

Can't wait to meet you guys again in another topic hehe!! CHEERS~~~~

27 minutes ago, nelomello said:

Ahhhhh :bawling: want am I going to watch now???

I'm glad we got the happy ending we wanted hehe (though I still need to wait for the subs to fully understand the last episodes)

I want to thank every one in this forum for making this journey a really good (and super fun) experience for me

Special thanks to our in forum translators and sharers for their tireless efforts to help us get more tidbits 

Can't wait to meet you guys again in another topic hehe!! CHEERS~~~~

Hard for me... cause I'm too picky...  don't just watch any drama....  was interest in princess agent cause of the female lead.. but couldn't get pass episode 20... watch bit and pieces... then the ending... after watching the ending.. I just stop... 

10 mile I like and had re-watch it 3 time... moonlight drawn by cloud... sound of the desert... are my other favorite...

but so far isn't interest in any other drama out there right now... saw part of "the king woman"... but didn't get my attention to watch after episode 4....

Hopefully there will be a drama that I'll like and will share with you all on a new forum...

22 minutes ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

Hard for me... cause I'm too picky...  don't just watch any drama....  was interest in princess agent cause of the female lead.. but couldn't get pass episode 20... watch bit and pieces... then the ending... after watching the ending.. I just stop... 

10 mile I like and had re-watch it 3 time... moonlight drawn by cloud... sound of the desert... are my other favorite...

but so far isn't interest in any other drama out there right now... saw part of "the king woman"... but didn't get my attention to watch after episode 4....

Hopefully there will be a drama that I'll like and will share with you all on a new forum...

I agree.. no good dramas lately .... LLIT was my go to drama for these past few months.....

The king's woman had an okay start then it got terrible .....

anyhow glad I got to meet you here!

Someone posted this on Youtube:

Post production deleted a lot of the story. Qingchen back to the first world, 7th prince got memory of the second world through one of the magical stones, then he help Qingchen killed Fengxiang(the prime minister), hero and heroine leave the throne to 7th prince, they go to travel round the world. 7th prince looks bad is because he drunk poisoned wine from Fengxiang. In the end he died (the was filmed but deleted by Post-production staff: https://www.weibo.com/5670251670/FoaDkcmYk?from=page_1005055670251670_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime).

Don't know if it's true, but it explains a lot of things, and it sounds like they cut out an entire episode. If they cut out the part where YZ dies, then I'm kind of glad because his death would have put a pall over the entire ending.

image.gif

And why do I find this so strangely alluring? :D

Instead of having a sexy affair with that piece of paper, he should go nuzzle a warm blooded woman (that isn't QC).

37 minutes ago, minkette said:

Don't know if it's true, but it explains a lot of things, and it sounds like they cut out an entire episode. If they cut out the part where YZ dies, then I'm kind of glad because his death would have put a pall over the entire ending.

image.gif

Instead of having a sexy affair with that piece of paper, he should go nuzzle a warm blooded woman (that isn't QC).

Yeah he looks gorgeousss..

Oh wow...so they cut out most of YZ scene in ep 56....

that explain why YZ face is really reallyy really pale  after he become king(he got poisoned).but i m glad we didnt see YZ dead cause many fans will tear up  n heartbroken...n hate the ending..:(  

1 hour ago, minkette said:

image.gif

I think the schole of paper he hold in this hand is QC music piece the QC wrote for YZ before she left the 2nd time line... the two time line become one... so YZ always know and remember QC....  no stone needed...  just like Minh Ye remember and know the 12th prince YL... but just pretend she didn't just to play him...

Hate it when they cut out many screen just to meet the available episode request... I hope that later on they will add it on when they have DVD set...

1 hour ago, nelomello said:

I agree.. no good dramas lately .... LLIT was my go to drama for these past few months.....

Glad to meet you too.. hope we see each other when there a drama that good...

Don't shoot me but I'm gonna put it out there...I wish they killed of Silly Che. Although I loved him, I though it would have been more of a fitting ending if he got killed as in the book saving YL in battle. That of course would have made me cry but it would have been such an emotional scene showing sacrifice of brotherly love (and also the loss one endures at war). 

Although it was nice seeing the two elders re unite at the end, I think it would have been better If one did die.  Thinking about it the show was showing us even if you try to go back and change things some things are inevitable. I think by having each elder die in each timeline was a good showing of this. To have them re unite IMO takes away from their love/sacrifice. 

To not have any news of Minister Feng was also a bit rubbish. Although I didn't like him he made for a better villian than Consort Yin or YMing and was very prominent in the show. In the end although QC was his enemy i think he respected her. In the end I suppose he would die old and lonely which he deserves. 

So I agree with other post that the ending was a bit sugary/sickly honey and a bit superficial. I didn't mind caus I don't think my heart could take it if our main couple didn't get together.  

2 hours ago, nelomello said:

True, the only drama that is capturing my eyes are coming out next yr 

Archived