[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, amy830hk said:

Because Qing Chen use the butterfly transferred poison from Yuan Ling to her and broke the connection between them, that' why she turns blind but Yuan Ling didn't.
And the end of ep.10 Yuan Ling already found that Qing Chen broke the butterfly connection.

But she turned blind before she broke the connection.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Erin Lokanata said:

Hello. I have download it from youtube and the subscene. But it didn't appear. I mean the subs T____T

Anyone can help me please? Thanks :(

I don't know what the problem is but some media players don't show the subs. It only worked on vlc and pot player x64 version for me.

9 hours ago, Erin Lokanata said:

Hello. I have download it from youtube and the subscene. But it didn't appear. I mean the subs T____T

Anyone can help me please? Thanks :(

Maybe watch it from other websites? 

Quoting @dito fastdrama has it with subs. It's hardsub so shouldn't be a problem.

Dailymotion also has it now. But there's two versions there. DF subs and google translated YT subs. You gotta take the correct one

Thoughts after ep9 & 10,  I was curious to see how the 2nd male lead can drastically change in 2nd time phase, but looks like his actions/character in the first time phase couldve been motivated by misunderstanding caused by his manipulative mother based on how things are looking at this point. Seems like Qing Chen's purpose is to reverse the misunderstanding that led to the outcome in the first phase ? 

Glad I decided to presevere through the shoddy first few episodes. This does get better. 

Anyone else feeling more chemistry and looking forward to 2nd male lead and Qing Chen more than the main OTP ? 

I'm stilling mixing up YuanLing and YuanZhan. Why must the producers choose two actors who can pass for twins for first and second male leads? In the first episode when I first saw YuanZhan with flowers I thought it was YuanLing thinking about past.

On 29/07/2017 at 2:57 AM, dito said:

You're welcome:)

Yes its filmed very beautifully....the colors are the best. Not flashy or dramatic...Like the clothes.....It's not like they are using all darks and greys....there are lots of blues and gold....but nothing's loud, even the wedding dresses...usually that shade of red would be so blinding but here it was alright.

Yes that's the best thing I like about this drama. Even when the characters are using magic the colours are acceptable not so dramatic. It really can become another TMOPB if the storyline is solid throughout.

Yet another addition to the flurry of Warring States dramas coming out. I was expecting this to be terrible from what I had read and heard but all things considered, it's not bad and it gets considerably better after she does the Superman thing by either going back in time or creating an alternate time line. After all that effort I'm not convinced that the alternate universe is that much better to be honest but maybe it'll assuage her conscience that WW3 isn't caused by her. She seems to have gotten a lot smarter in this alternate world though.

Sigh... I guess we can't have a C drama these days without some kind of love polygon... Ling Yuan, QIng Chen, Ling Zhan and the Acai Princess will be embroiled in some kind of unnecessarily complicated romance web. William Chan and Liu Shi Shi seem to work okay as a couple although I'm still trying to decide if William Chan is suited to this role. I really liked him in Mystic Nine (that's in spite of the show) but I am struggling to connect to his character here.

What is it about 4th princes that makes them especially unique? Seems to be another trend in C-dramas. 

I'm not sure how much longer I'll keep going for. I really want to jump on board The King's Woman when it comes out... I really love the leads in that.

12 hours ago, peanutbutterjellytime said:

Thoughts after ep9 & 10,  I was curious to see how the 2nd male lead can drastically change in 2nd time phase, but looks like his actions/character in the first time phase couldve been motivated by misunderstanding caused by his manipulative mother based on how things are looking at this point. Seems like Qing Chen's purpose is to reverse the misunderstanding that led to the outcome in the first phase ? 

Glad I decided to presevere through the shoddy first few episodes. This does get better. 

Anyone else feeling more chemistry and looking forward to 2nd male lead and Qing Chen more than the main OTP ? 

In the novel synopsis (If I'm not wrong) Qing Chen will eventually heal the rift between 4th Prince and 7th Prince. Allowing them to join in hands to bring peace into the land. Some ppl who read the novel also said that 7th Prince will become the next king. Actually 4th prince is the one who becoming King but he doesn't want it. He leave the palace and live happily ever after with Qing Chen. They have a daughter I guess (?) 

And about 7th prince and Qing Chen chemistry. Oh my god I feel that too! Everytime I see their scene my heart is pounding fast lol. I really like 4th prince and princess achai chemistry too. What is wrong with me? Hahaha. But my favourite otp will always be 4th prince and Qing Chen ♥

5 hours ago, poipoipo said:

totally off topic, but why do people in the ancient times wear so many layers of extremely long clothing? isnt it so annoying especially those long richard simmons sleeves..

:lol:yeah the sleeves...I don't get the reason for sleeves like that....maybe the layers of clothing helps in winters but the summers must feel like a furnace in those layers of silk.

4 hours ago, Erin Lokanata said:

In the novel synopsis (If I'm not wrong) Qing Chen will eventually heal the rift between 4th Prince and 7th Prince. Allowing them to join in hands to bring peace into the land. Some ppl who read the novel also said that 7th Prince will become the next king. Actually 4th prince is the one who becoming King but he doesn't want it. He leave the palace and live happily ever after with Qing Chen. They have a daughter I guess (?) 

And about 7th prince and Qing Chen chemistry. Oh my god I feel that too! Everytime I see their scene my heart is pounding fast lol. I really like 4th prince and princess achai chemistry too. What is wrong with me? Hahaha. But my favourite otp will always be 4th prince and Qing Chen ♥

did he(4th prince) love the princess achai?

6 minutes ago, Erin Lokanata said:

@dhatchu Hmm I'm not sure about that. Maybe not. Bcs in the novel Princess Achai supposed to be in love w/ 7th prince. But she know that she only have unrequited love for him (since 7th Prince loves Qing Chen) then she go back to her country

but they got married i think so!

7 hours ago, Erin Lokanata said:

Thank you for clarifying ! I read that also but because 7th came off as an evil ambitious usurper who only had ulterior motives towards Qingchen and took advantage of the political climate to plot against his brother in first time phase, I didn't think there was more to it. But obvs looking back it was set up this way for a reason. 

Glad I'm not alone on 7th and Qing Chen! Don't get me wrong, I still root for the OTP but at this point, those Yuan Zhan-Qing Chen interactions are giving me the "flutters" I'm missing from the main pairing. I also like that his interest in her is fuelled by both admiration and caution, the latter suppressing the awe for now but you know his level headedness is only gonna go so far. Then how this is sorts of 'payback' on her part, for relentlessly manipulating her in the main universe, so this time round she'll be the one to approach with a purpose cept there's more she didnt foresee 

@dhatchu Maybe 4th prince agree on marrying her for a political reason :huh:

4 hours ago, peanutbutterjellytime said:

Thank you for clarifying ! I read that also but because 7th came off as an evil ambitious usurper who only had ulterior motives towards Qingchen and took advantage of the political climate to plot against his brother in first time phase, I didn't think there was more to it. But obvs looking back it was set up this way for a reason. 

Glad I'm not alone on 7th and Qing Chen! Don't get me wrong, I still root for the OTP but at this point, those Yuan Zhan-Qing Chen interactions are giving me the "flutters" I'm missing from the main pairing. I also like that his interest in her is fuelled by both admiration and caution, the latter suppressing the awe for now but you know his level headedness is only gonna go so far. Then how this is sorts of 'payback' on her part, for relentlessly manipulating her in the main universe, so this time round she'll be the one to approach with a purpose cept there's more she didnt foresee 

Hihihihihihi ^^

Yeah I still root for our main OTP but seeing YuanZhan and QingChen made my heart flutter lol. Looking forward to their triangle love haha. But don't worry Yuan Ling I'm always by your side :wub:

HI! New to his forum. Just watched 2 episodes and I love it! Beautifully filmed and so far... good editing! The chemistry is good so far between the leads. Really excited to watch more! I will likely be lurking this forum! 

20 hours ago, poipoipo said:

totally off topic, but why do people in the ancient times wear so many layers of extremely long clothing? isnt it so annoying especially those long richard simmons sleeves..

In ancient times, the value of silk is same as gold, only the rich and superior class can afford it.^^

On 2017/7/29 at 11:42 AM, Prettysup said:

But she turned blind before she broke the connection.

As per weibo discussing, Chinese fans thought that as Qing Chen got punished by restore her fellow sorceresses’power. That's why she turned blind because of the punishment and weakened by the poison from Yuan Ling.
Hopefully someone can ask the editors in the next live chat, haha!

People were wondering as to why 4th prince and Qing Chen fall in love so fast.. it because they are the dual star.. they were meant to be together.  The director was fast pasting the first part is that the second part is where the story began..

Because of the time travel issue in China, the story has to change, and one way they done that is by having Qing Chen at the same time period by just goes back 1 year before everything happen..  As a person that able to read the book.. the second part is follow almost the same as the book

the way Qing Chen save the 4th prince.. the way that Qing Chen meet the 7th prince.. 

When Qing Chen open the time portal, she was transfer back in time, 1 year before she meet 4th prince.  Because she change time, no one know her, she no longer existed.. if she exit in this time, then there would be two Qing Chen.. that why know no one know of her even her people don't know her.  The reason that 7th prince is different then he was in the first 4 episode is that he was not effect by dark sorceress yet, that why he is different now..    

When Qing Chen stop time and change time, she promise herself that she will help change what happen, but she will make certain this time she will not let the 4th prince fall in love with her.  She help Prince Ling, and protect him.. at the same time she had to pretend that she don't love him, and that she only help him cause she know that one day he'll help her people proven their innocent..  that why there a distance between her and the Prince Ling... 

Prince Ling is by trade a cold person on the outside.. it because of how he was raise.. he has no love from his mother.. therefore he is very protective of himself against everyone.. the only one that able to get close to him is his brother prince 11.  he is watchful of Qing Chen cause he don't understand as to why Qing Chen would protect him.. he have this cold outer layer, his shell that he don't want other to see.. 

the drama different from that book, but still follow the same issue.. the fight for the throne, the corrupt official.. the love between 4th prince and Qing Chen, and the 7th prince..

BTW,,spoiler.... there no love between 4th prince and the princess... the wedding between them that you see the picture is a trap that set up by 4th prince, Qing Chen, the princess and 7th prince..

Also the drama was also re-pen by the author herself..

I've watched till Ep 12 and was thinking this whole drama could have ended right after Qing Chen helped Yuan Ling claim the throne, if not for the whole coup thing and him insisting on marrying her.

That Concubine lady is pretty annoying, poisoning her own grandson just to set up a misunderstanding between 4th and 7th Prince.

The emperor in the new timeline seems to be a decent father, maybe this time he has not found out Yuan Ling is really his nephew yet

1 hour ago, sc_4bfd6599c64db57788c51ac9bd9befd1 said:

People were wondering as to why 4th prince and Qing Chen fall in love so fast.. it because they are the dual star.. they were meant to be together.  The director was fast pasting the first part is that the second part is where the story began..

Because of the time travel issue in China, the story has to change, and one way they done that is by having Qing Chen at the same time period by just goes back 1 year before everything happen..  As a person that able to read the book.. the second part is follow almost the same as the book

the way Qing Chen save the 4th prince.. the way that Qing Chen meet the 7th prince.. 

When Qing Chen open the time portal, she was transfer back in time, 1 year before she meet 4th prince.  Because she change time, no one know her, she no longer existed.. if she exit in this time, then there would be two Qing Chen.. that why know no one know of her even her people don't know her.  The reason that 7th prince is different then he was in the first 4 episode is that he was not effect by dark sorceress yet, that why he is different now..    

When Qing Chen stop time and change time, she promise herself that she will help change what happen, but she will make certain this time she will not let the 4th prince fall in love with her.  She help Prince Ling, and protect him.. at the same time she had to pretend that she don't love him, and that she only help him cause she know that one day he'll help her people proven their innocent..  that why there a distance between her and the Prince Ling... 

Prince Ling is by trade a cold person on the outside.. it because of how he was raise.. he has no love from his mother.. therefore he is very protective of himself against everyone.. the only one that able to get close to him is his brother prince 11.  he is watchful of Qing Chen cause he don't understand as to why Qing Chen would protect him.. he have this cold outer layer, his shell that he don't want other to see.. 

the drama different from that book, but still follow the same issue.. the fight for the throne, the corrupt official.. the love between 4th prince and Qing Chen, and the 7th prince..

BTW,,spoiler.... there no love between 4th prince and the princess... the wedding between them that you see the picture is a trap that set up by 4th prince, Qing Chen, the princess and 7th prince..

Also the drama was also re-pen by the author herself..

where to read this novel?

Archived