[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑

sugarplum892

photo Lost 11.jpg

Details:

Chinese title: 醉玲珑/ Zui Ling Long
English title: Lost Love in Times

Genre: Ancient, Romance

Episodes: 56

Director: Lin Yu Fen ( The Journey of Flower 花千骨, Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花 WuXin: The Monster Killer )

Broadcast Period: July 13, 2017

Broadcast Days: Thursdays & Fridays 2 episodes each

Cast:

William Chan

Liu Shi Shi

Joe Xu Hai Qiao

Synopsis:

Feng Qingchen (Cecilia Liu) is a sorceress of Mingyi Tower, the secret organization tasked with protecting the royal family. Yuan Ling (William Chan) is a prince from Western Wei, a ruling kingdom during the Northern and Southern dynasties. Yuan Zhan (Xu Haiqiao), the seventh prince, is Yuan Ling's biggest competitor in both power and love.

After getting to know each other, Feng Qingchen is impressed by Yuan Ling's abilities and suppresses her feelings for the sake of seeing him ascend his rightful position. Despite Qingchen's contributions to the kingdom, the court is vehemently against Yuan Ling marrying a woman who dabbles in black magic. Yuan Zhan launches a coup on the day of the wedding ceremony, and Qingchen uses her powers to reset the universe in an effort to prevent further bloodshed. Qingchen is eventually able to heal the rift between Yuan Ling and Yuan Zhan, allowing them to join hands to overthrow the corrupt officials and return peace to the land.

Click here to request the VIki License!

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Additional Links:

Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑 Viki English Subbed Episodes Click here to request the VIki License!

Lost Love in Times 醉玲珑 Raw Episodes

The Journey of Flower 花千骨 Official Drama Thread

Three Lives Three Worlds Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 三生三世,十里桃花 Official Drama Thread

WuXin: The Monster Killer Official Drama Thread

A Lifetime of Love 上古情歌 Official Drama Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't wait for this drama to air! Especially since the director is   Lin Yu Fen who directed 10,000 miles peach blossom and journey of flower.  He pushes the envelope with his drama's and doesn't play it safe:wub: @meifang89 any more news on this Drama?

On 5/3/2017 at 7:45 AM, carmolita said:

I can't wait for this drama to air! Especially since the director is   Lin Yu Fen who directed 10,000 miles peach blossom and journey of flower.  He pushes the envelope with his drama's and doesn't play it safe:wub: @meifang89 any more news on this Drama?

Same director?! This drama must be good then, but I rather disappointed by Ten Miles Peach Blossom because just 1 cp have happy ending there, the other who also deserves it didn't get it. I hope this drama will have many happy ending. 

New news :Dhttps://cnewsdevotee.wordpress.com/2017/03/10/thread-lost-love-in-time/#more-10037

38 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Same director?! This drama must be good then, but I rather disappointed by Ten Miles Peach Blossom . just 1  cp have happy ending there, the other who also deserves it didn't get it. I hope this drama will have many happy ending. 

New news :Dhttps://cnewsdevotee.wordpress.com/2017/03/10/thread-lost-love-in-time/#more-10037

Just saw the link I'm so Happy that it is going to be airing on Dragon TV because now I don't have to worry about Hunan chopping it:rolleyes: I saw that they increased the number of episodes to 54 and it's airing 2 days a week, which is most likely going to be two episodes a day. They should increase it to 5 days a week since Chinese dramas are like 43 min an episode.  I'm watching this drama  because of the director who also did a good job with love 020. I'm glad it finally has a release date of July 6th .. Thank you so much for the info:wub: 

2 hours ago, carmolita said:

Just saw the link I'm so Happy that it is going to be airing on Dragon TV because now I don't have to worry about Hunan chopping it:rolleyes: I saw that they increased the number of episodes to 54 and it's airing 2 days a week, which is most likely going to be two episodes a day. They should increase it to 5 days a week since Chinese dramas are like 43 min an episode.  I'm watching this drama  because of the director who also did a good job with love 020. I'm glad it finally has a release date of July 6th .. Thank you so much for the info:wub: 

Hunan like chopping a drama? Great Dragon TV will be airing it, I can watch it from my tv cable live no need to wait until tomorrow :D Just 2 days a week not like Ten Miles Peach Blossom aired everyday 2 eps except weekend 1 ep? It'll take a long time to finishing it. Yeah the director made many hit dramas that are my favorites. I'm glad but also feel kind of weird this drama get release so fast. From the start until finish then got a time slot, the time seems so short compared to other drama :huh: You're welcome :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived