Directors: Wen Jie and Hua Yao Liang

Broadcast Period: 10/25/2017

Cast:

Ma Sichun

Sheng Yilun

Wang Xuan

Pan Shi Qi

Synopsis:

The drama tells of the peculiar love story between a stoic and strong female general Ye Zhao, and a good-for-nothing but gorgeous prince Zhao Yu Jin, after they were betrothed to each other by the empress dowager.

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

Episodes:

Additional Links:

Oh My General 将军在上 Raw Episodes

Ma Sichun Official Soompi Thread

Sheng Yilun Official Soompi Thread

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/19/2017 at 12:40 PM, meifang89 said:

I can't wait for this drama series to start! Just when I thought Sheng Yi Lun couldn't get any cuter! :blush: And Ma Si Chun is so pretty, talented and an awesome actress! :heart:

1 hour ago, TramH said:

I can't wait for this drama series to start! Just when I thought Sheng Yi Lun couldn't get any cuter! :blush: And Ma Si Chun is so pretty, talented and an awesome actress! :heart:

Me too! Hope it'll release fast! :lol: I always see Sheng Yi Lun lack of expressions, so glad his acting keep getting better ^_^ Agree with you, Ma Si Chun really good actress :)

Archived