[Upcoming Movie 2016] I AM VIRGO (Perfect Imperfection) | Starring Ahn jae hyun(안재현,安宰賢) and Ady An

shanzay01

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahn jae hyun and Ady ann  I am Virgo 'Youku All - Star' - Korea Interview

Just read one webio account and according to him/her , there was many people in theater, that person is Ahn fan. He/she is very happy seeing so many people came to support  the film and hoping more people will come on weekend.

Overall fans who watched the film are praising the film and saying from writing to acting everything is so good they like humour of movie as well. But there are people who are complaining about dubbing and some viewers are also not happy with film. :(  

Some Ady and Ahn fans are such crazy they are planing to watch movie three times and buying tickets. Awww such a loyal fans may many more such fans they get after this movie :P

Many fans also mention that Ahn is way too handsome  and Ady is goddess :)  

• 9 months later...
4 hours ago, saanjh sena said:

@shanzay01 wasn't there hallyu ban and ahn jae hyun korean actor then how this movie released ...? 

I'm planning to watch this movie for ahn Jae Hyun ❤

Despite ban show how movie did got release but was taken down within a week don't know the actual reason of taken down was it cuz of ban or cuz it was not doing welll....good to hear that you are planning to watch i also watched without sub..so i think so there is no subs available...

Archived