[Movie 2017] Midnight Runners 청년경찰

Go Seung Ji

I can't stop smiling... :wub:

PSJ and KHN broadcasting via Seo Joon's Insta on the bus traveling between promo appearances for Midnight Runners on 7/29/17; they went to a screening of the film and greeted fans as well!! (LOL @  Seo Joon realizing he was flashing the viewers)

They also filmed for Guerilla Date; I can't wait to see that!!!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Interview Part 1] Park Seo-joon's teamwork with Kang Ha-neul

photo872835.jpg

Actor Park Seo-joon had a lot of good things to say about actor Kang Ha-neul.

Park Seo-joon was interviewed recently in a café in Seoul. He talked about Kang Ha-neul who starred in "Midnight Runners" with him. "We didn't really know each other until this movie. I thought him to be healthy and hardworking and that's exactly what he is".

The KBS 2TV drama "Fight My Way" ended on the 11th of last month and Park Seo-joon earned himself the title, 'romance king'. In the movie "Midnight Runners", he took on the role of a strong but pure minded young man named Park Ki-joon, a student in the Police Academy. Along with Kang Ha-neul, they resemble Dumb and Dumber.

Park Seo-joon said, "Your performance with someone depends on whether or not that person is an actor or a woman. I didn't sense much difference in Kang Ha-neul from me when we first met. We enjoyed working on the movie and we acted like we were just hanging out".

"Kang Ha-neul is an outstanding actor. He's also sympathetic and manly. I don't like introverts who can't speak their mind and just resent you from behind but Kang Ha-neul is exactly opposite that. He's fun to be with".

"I loved his reaction the most about him. That doesn't happen if you don't have trust for one another. However, we tried our best to accept what the other had and used a lot of ad-libs. This is the first time I actually filmed something looking at the script as little as I did. A sequel? I'm all down if it's with Kang Ha-neul".

More here: http://www.hancinema.net/interview-part-1-park-seo-joon-s-teamwork-with-kang-ha-neul-108367.html

Park Seo Joon And Kang Ha Neul Show Off Toned Bodies In New Movie

New stills have been released for the movie, “Midnight Runners!”

Park Seo Joon and Kang Ha Neul, who are portraying Ki Joon and Hee Yeol respectively, are catching viewers’ eyes with their toned bodies. The two teamed up to play youthful and motivated students at a police academy. They get involved in a kidnapping incident, and the story unfolds from there.

Park-Seo-Joon-11.jpg

The movie starts off with the two characters who are bright and charming, but they are 180 degrees different when they start to investigate on the case that they get involved in. In the stills, you can see the charismatic and serious side of them as they prepare for investigation.

Kang-Ha-Neul-1.jpg

Viewers are anticipating the change as the young 20-year-olds transform into strong police officers. Through harsh training as shown in the stills, Park Seo Joon and Kang Ha Neul are being praised for completing their characters flawlessly.

Park-Seo-Joon-21.jpg

Kang-Ha-Neul-2.jpg

“Midnight Runners” will be released in theaters on August 9!

Source (1)

Kang Ha Neul Gets Adorably Excited About Meeting Fan

DHK-r2uU0AAG8zv.jpg

On August 14, CGV shared photos featuring the stars of the film “Midnight Runners” greeting the audience at a screening on August 13. A photo of Kang Ha Neul from the event is gaining much attention.

The post shows Kang Ha Neul appearing very happy and bashful while greeting a fan. CGV wrote, “It looks like Kang Ha Neul is a fan of hers hehehehe.”

Kang-Ha-Neul-and-fan.jpg

People have commented, “Kang Ha Neul is really cute,” “This is so funny,” and more.

Kang Ha Neul and Park Seo Joon are currently busy promoting “Midnight Runners.” The film celebrated reaching over 2 million viewers today!

Midnight-Runners-2-million.jpg

Check out more of Kang Ha Neul being adorable below!

How would you want your favorite star to react when they meet you?

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/13/kang-ha-neul-gets-adorably-excited-meeting-fan/

I saw Battleship Island yesterday in my Canadian theatre, and saw the trailer for Midnight Runners.  I'm so excited that the film will go out internationally!  Counting the days for the movie to come!  :wub:

Archived