Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

6 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@sakura2016 my fangirling partner!! *hugs* we need to watch a drama together again so we can spazz! I miss talking with you about a drama :D and i still miss Ruler dearly. I watch scenes over again, my favorite ones that is. I want a ShyShy reunion!

@YourHighness .  lol other than the King frustrating me from TKL, i can't help it too but miss the solid bromance of CW and CP when I see all the secrets from those two buddies in TKL. Truth be told, Ruler may have had flaws but some points of the story really stayed solid. I can't find a King who can stand his ground as strong and kind as CP without needing to listen to what the ministers are feeding him. And more than that..he truly really loves GE. And GE..truly loves him back as well. It is a perfect King and Queen for me.

Do you mean the father King from TKL? LOL

Honestly, I miss everything from the show..well not HG. :tongue: I even got sentimental watching DM's house in LUTYN. :lol: CP and GE were truly one of a kind. I was watching the scenes of when GE was courtlady. Our King couldn't stop staring at her whenever she was near him, especially when she got him the tea scene. I was watching the two plate full of sweets and wondered why our King didn't start with those and then drink the tea in the end, slowly. He would have gotten more time with her then. *sigh* These two.

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hugs to you too my fangirling partner!! :wink:...I really hope so,  miss fangirling and spazzing with you as well!! :D...we're doing the same thing chingu!! :tongue::lol: let's hope they reunite soon not after 5 more years!! :wink: 

hhhhhhhh our King and OTP really ruined you and @YourHighness . chingu :lol: don't blame you though :wink: our King is one of his kind:wub: and our OTP's love wasn't shaken by anything or anyone :wub: 

Their love. :wub: I don't think they must have slept even one night apart from each other. :wub:BTW does the Queen sleep in the Kings quarters or does the King go to the Queen's room?

@kentangbakar The VM wont load for me. :confused:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kentangbakar said:

awww whyyyyy...sobs....I dont know how to share with you....  @YourHighness . 

It's fine..I'll try again later :( Maybe another browser will help..hmmm.

Edit: Bahahaha! I downloaded it! :D Loved the VM, especially how the makers clipped their CF's and BTS together to seem like they met in the future. At least that's what I gathered from it. :wub:

BTW you guys, our CW is in Age of Youth2. He's so tallllllllll! :lol:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Edit: Bahahaha! I downloaded it! :D Loved the VM, especially how the makers clipped their CF's and BTS together to seem like they met in the future. At least that's what I gathered from it. :wub:

nice~~~

i love all the videos from that account. =)

really nice...

im going to watch that drama too...soo love the S1, hope S2 can deliver like the previous.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

new FMV.

i love all the videos from this account =)

thank you so much for the MV chingu!! :wub: so beautiful!! :wub: 

5 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Their love. :wub: I don't think they must have slept even one night apart from each other. :wub:BTW does the Queen sleep in the Kings quarters or does the King go to the Queen's room?

hhhhhh I'm sure about that :wink::wub: and I think the Queen sleep in the King's quarter mostely but he can go to her quarter when/if he wants to :wink::tongue: 

4 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

happy you managed to watched it!! :D yeah I thought about it the same way too!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhh he's well know to be tall :tongue: but looks like his height is waaaaay too obvious there!! :lol: 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

thank you so much for the MV chingu!! :wub: so beautiful!! :wub: 

hhhhhh I'm sure about that :wink::wub: and I think the Queen sleep in the King's quarter mostely but he can go to her quarter when/if he wants to :wink::tongue: 

happy you managed to watched it!! :D yeah I thought about it the same way too!! :wub: 

hhhhhhhh he's well know to be tall :tongue: but looks like his height is waaaaay too obvious there!! :lol: 

Whose bed is bigger? :tongue::wink: I think that room would be it for them.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

hhhhhhhhh didn't expect this question :lol: well they are King and Queen so their beds are really big equally I believe :tongue: but these two won't care for that :tongue::wink: 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, kentangbakar said:

soooooo beautiful and cute!! :wub: I thaught it was a short MV but it was a long one and I loved that!! :D I was squeeing and tearing and laughing all over again, so loved it!! :wub: thank you for sharing chingu!! :wub: 

• Like 3

On 8/26/2017 at 3:34 AM, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhh didn't expect this question :lol: well they are King and Queen so their beds are really big equally I believe :tongue: but these two won't care for that :tongue::wink: 

Bahahaha. I know they won't care that's why I asked whats the norm in room and bed sharing. :lol:

Thanks so much for sharing more mvs @sakura2016 and @kentangbakar of our couple. Its going to be almost 2 months and people are still unable to move on from them. :wub:

• Like 4

On Friday, August 25, 2017 at 0:54 PM, YourHighness . said:

WelcomeLeanAdouri-max-1mb.gif

Who needs the bed when there is the Greenhouse with a table inside too? The space there is vast and no one can enter except the King :tongue::lol:  @sakura2016

Still missing this drama indeed and all of you gals! *hugs* loving the MVs!

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Bahahaha. I know they won't care that's why I asked whats the norm in room and bed sharing. :lol:

Thanks so much for sharing more mvs @sakura2016 and @kentangbakar of our couple. Its going to be almost 2 months and people are still unable to move on from them. :wub:

Almost 2 months and I still cant move on. Keep rewatching Ruler :D

• Like 5

On 29/08/2017 at 12:32 PM, kentangbakar said:

Love Love this! Its close to what I've been looking, just the OTP story and journey. Thank you chingu.

Edited by Berou
please don't quote vids , thanks :)
  • Like 4

43 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

WelcomeLeanAdouri-max-1mb.gif

Who needs the bed when there is the Greenhouse with a table inside too? The space there is vast and no one can enter except the King :tongue::lol:  @sakura2016

Oh my! this is getting racier. hahahahah

• Like 3

7 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

hhhhhhhhh I know :wink::tongue: 

yeah, I'm soooo happy to see that fans still create MVs for our drama/OTP!! :D:wub: 

7 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

hhhhhh my pervert chingu :tongue: but you're right!! that's a perfect place actually :blush: how did we forget about it?!! :tongue: hhhhhhh

• Like 3

14 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Greenhouse table? They wear too many clothes for what you guys have in mind. :lol::lol:

14 hours ago, hyania said:

Me too. Can't move on from my King and Queen. :wub:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhh I know :wink::tongue: 

yeah, I'm soooo happy to see that fans still create MVs for our drama/OTP!! :D:wub: 

hhhhhh my pervert chingu :tongue: but you're right!! that's a perfect place actually :blush: how did we forget about it?!! :tongue: hhhhhhh

I too am so happy to be seeing MVs even after the drama has ended :D lol..you know us. Even when the drama was still airing,  we all were always thinking about bare shoulders and more :tongue:

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Greenhouse table? They wear too many clothes for what you guys have in mind. :lol::lol:

Me too. Can't move on from my King and Queen. :wub:

Haha but i am sure at bed time, they will have to both be in their night gowns only :wink::tongue: 

16 hours ago, hyania said:

Same here! Still miss our King and Queen! :)

@WoozyPrincess hahaha..remember our King always love holding his Queen's hands. And our thoughts always went way past that :tongue:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I too am so happy to be seeing MVs even after the drama has ended :D lol..you know us. Even when the drama was still airing,  we all were always thinking about bare shoulders and more :tongue:

Haha but i am sure at bed time, they will have to both be in their night gowns only :wink::tongue: 

Same here! Still miss our King and Queen! :)

@WoozyPrincess hahaha..remember our King always love holding his Queen's hands. And our thoughts always went way past that :tongue:

Hahahahaha.. yes indeed!! *blush blush blush* they held hands a lot.. really a lot especially for a period drama. *wink wink*

• Like 7