Quantcast
Jump to content
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Recommended Posts

Look at the views you guys LOL! The head movement really makes it seem like its a proper kiss. :wink: #pervertmodeactivated

 

You know I think there's a good chance MBC has noticed how popular YSH-KSH are and how they want to work in a modern drama. I wouldn't be surprised if they are bidding their time to cast them together in another modern show on their channel itself.

@sakura2016 That's a beautiful FVM.:tears:

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Look at the views you guys LOL! The head movement really makes it seem like its a proper kiss. :wink: #pervertmodeactivated

 

You know I think there's a good chance MBC has noticed how popular YSH-KSH are and how they want to work in a modern drama. I wouldn't be surprised if they are bidding their time to cast them together in another modern show on their channel itself.

@sakura2016 That's a beautiful FVM.:tears:

 

and the way Yoo Seung Ho pulled her from the waist!! :wub: still blushing!! :blush: 

how I'd love that and really MBC was lucky custing them for Ruler that was their 1st big success for a long time so wanting to have them again in another drama must be something they'd want to!! :wink::D 

it's so beautiful and made miss my drama and OTP more!! :tears: 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

I've been meaning to ask this but was LS' mom GE's Nanny or was it a wrong translation? Because another sub translates her as Auntie.

 

LS's mom is GE's Nanny. :)

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2017 at 0:52 AM, sakura2016 said:

 

and the way Yoo Seung Ho pulled her from the waist!! :wub: still blushing!! :blush: 

how I'd love that and really MBC was lucky custing them for Ruler that was their 1st big success for a long time so wanting to have them again in another drama must be something they'd want to!! :wink::D 

it's so beautiful and made miss my drama and OTP more!! :tears: 

The waist pulling move turned the innocent kiss into something so passionate, I expected them to burst into flames then and there. :lol: I must hand it to the director and the writers, even though I have a few complaints, they really aced the lovestory of our couple.

You know I have a feeling that MBC had YSH-KSH pairing in mind ever since they hosted that small award segment a few years ago. They looked so good together, MBC couldn't miss out on their chemistry. Plus, I think YSH and KSH are MBC gems. They have both worked before with that channel.

BTW still suffering from withdrawal. I was just watching the 16th episode where our King saves GE and gets hurt. The way he shielded her all throughout. :wub:

On 8/1/2017 at 6:39 AM, findit said:

 

LS's mom is GE's Nanny. :)

Thanks for the clarification. Does this mean GE's mom died in childbirth?

 

BTW, I've been wondering, how involved are King and Queen in raising their own children? How close are they to their children? I know the Late King and CP's mom were very involved but that was due to CP's face being kept a secret.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

@YourHighness . they hosted an award segment together?? since when! I wanna see it!

Another BTS picture - hopefully not double sharing!

 

 

Yup, they did.

 

They look so beautiful, don't they? :wub:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/08/2017 at 2:04 PM, YourHighness . said:

Yup, they did.

They look so beautiful, don't they? :wub:

They  didnt host the award show. They are just a presenter for 1 of the award at MBC year end award show...

Edited by Berou
please don't quote vids , thanks :)
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, fieza1871 said:

They  didnt host the award show. They are just a presenter for 1 of the award at MBC year end award show...

 

Yup, I did say a segment. The difference between hosting and presenting is just semantics in my country since the presenters do go on stage and take over from the host for that segment.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

The waist pulling move turned the innocent kiss into something so passionate, I expected them to burst into flames then and there. :lol: I must hand it to the director and the writers, even though I have a few complaints, they really aced the lovestory of our couple.

 

right... :blush: 

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

You know I have a feeling that MBC had YSH-KSH pairing in mind ever since they hosted that small award segment a few years ago. They looked so good together, MBC couldn't miss out on their chemistry. Plus, I think YSH and KSH are MBC gems. They have both worked before with that channel.

 

57 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

 

Yup, I did say a segment. The difference between hosting and presenting is just semantics in my country since the presenters do go on stage and take over from the host for that segment.

 

that segment was last year and they promoted Ruler that they were filming by then through MBC Award Ceremony chingu!! :wink::wub: 

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

BTW still suffering from withdrawal. I was just watching the 16th episode where our King saves GE and gets hurt. The way he shielded her all throughout. :wub:

 

I so loved that scene and how he was really her shield and no one to reach and/or harm her!! :blush: 

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

Thanks for the clarification. Does this mean GE's mom died in childbirth?

 

it can be or years later but Ga Eun was still too young then too!!

2 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

BTW, I've been wondering, how involved are King and Queen in raising their own children? How close are they to their children? I know the Late King and CP's mom were very involved but that was due to CP's face being kept a secret.

 

I think it's like our commun life, parents are involved in their children's lives based on how much they want to whether they are royalties or not, there is those Kings and Queens who took care of their children closely and those who left them to be raised by the teachers and swordsmanship trainers sadly!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

 

right... :blush: 

 

 

that segment was last year and they promoted Ruler that they were filming by then through MBC Award Ceremony chingu!! :wink::wub: 

 

I so loved that scene and how he was really her shield and no one to reach and/or harm her!! :blush: 

 

it can be or years later but Ga Eun was still too young then too!!

 

I think it's like our commun life, parents are involved in their children's lives based on how much they want to whether they are royalties or not, there is those Kings and Queens who took care of their children closely and those who left them to be raised by the teachers and swordsmanship trainers sadly!!

 

Oh really? They were already filming when the awards happened? But the year says 2016 and I thought they didn't start shooting till January this year? When did the awards ceremony take place?

GE is his most precious person in the world. He loves her so deeply. :wub:

Ah I see..since everyone said that GE's father was not very wealthy to afford maids and servants, I assumed he must have had LS' mom be the nanny only because his wife died.

Hmmm, interesting, thankfully our King and GE will be very loving parents to their children.^_^ I wonder if the Late King would have been that involved with our CP's upbringing if he hadn't had to keep his face a secret. He seemed like a very typical King, one who would put his throne over relationships. I think he protected CP so much because he was the only heir. He did think CP was weak, if he had more children, I wonder how CP would have been treated.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

 

Oh really? They were already filming when the awards happened? But the year says 2016 and I thought they didn't start shooting till January this year? When did the awards ceremony take place?

GE is his most precious person in the world. He loves her so deeply. :wub:

Ah I see..since everyone said that GE's father was not very wealthy to afford maids and servants, I assumed he must have had LS' mom be the nanny only because his wife died.

Hmmm, interesting, thankfully our King and GE will be very loving parents to their children.^_^ I wonder if the Late King would have been that involved with our CP's upbringing if he hadn't had to keep his face a secret. He seemed like a very typical King, one who would put his throne over relationships. I think he protected CP so much because he was the only heir. He did think CP was weak, if he had more children, I wonder how CP would have been treated.

 

don't know much about that but I remember them showing the 1st teaser I think at the Award Ceremony if I remember right and Kim Soo Hyun talked about Yoo Seung Ho exercising his body too :wub: but we didn't get to see much *sigh* :(:tongue: 

here is the video with english sub!! :D 

Spoiler

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Oh really? They were already filming when the awards happened? But the year says 2016 and I thought they didn't start shooting till January this year? When did the awards ceremony take place?

The award ceremony is at the end of 2016(Dec), after they announce the cast confirmation. They filming the teaser just for the promotional purpose at the award ceremony not for real episode in the drama.

24 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

don't know much about that but I remember them showing the 1st teaser I think at the Award Ceremony if I remember right and Kim Soo Hyun talked about Yoo Seung Ho exercising his body too :wub: but we didn't get to see much *sigh* :(:tongue: 

Yes, 1st teaser.They have this small segment for MBC 2017 drama, if not wrong "rebel" and "king loves" air their promotional video that night. If not wrong too Yoona n Siwan I think representative for "king loves" team.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decided to take a look at here after being gone for a week, and happy that u girls are still here :tongue: . Btw, I just found Ruler's OST (the instrumental ones) in youtube. Has anyone posted it here? I havent checked page 611 to 618

-Edited-

Sorry, just found out that it has been posted on page 612. Still many pages to read... 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missing, missing, missing my SeonGaEun. :( Also, just figured out that GE's favorite color yellow is connected to our King whose name means,  warmth/brightness of the Sun. They were fated. That's so beautiful. :tears:

BTW, yup, still not over this couple.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@sakura2016, @YourHighness ., hehehe I havent watched anything new. After Ruler and Duel, I got sick, then had quite no of deadlines at work, so I didnt pay attention to new dramas. And I just found Ruler's bg music, hehehe ..coool. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/08/2017 at 7:22 PM, sakura2016 said:

WOAAAAAAA we have the last 2 OSTs MVs with sub, Finally!! :w00t::wub: 

 

 

@vangsweetie637 @Once Upon Time @joyspartace @rhaps @YourHighness . @findit @hyania @herina_90 @kentangbakar @kaoriharang @ktcjdrama @cynkdf @fieza1871 @kiko11...and  @Berou our Mr Sexy Everything in action :wink: :love: 

 

 

Love it...:wub:

Edited by Berou
please don't quote vids , thanks :)
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...