Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

@kaoriharang thanks for sharing!!! oh i love the main theme - heard it in so many scenes!! 

I hope they post the whole OST on youtube too (although thats unlikely since the CD is for sale hahahaha)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

Ah I know it is out on melon but I was hoping to download the full OST not just listen but yes it is out right now.

Ha well I am not just there I am currently active on two other drama threads and waiting for the LJK one as well. But yes I am currently over there at the shipper thread ^^

yup I really like grand and big instrumental tracks! So I like this one in particular.

ohh so it's only to be lestened there? few days and will be out to be downloaded too I'm sure!! :D 

hhhhhhh quite active!! :wink: well I'm here and Yoo Seung Ho thread mostely :D only had couple posts on Lee Jun Ki's drama thread (see you there soon :D) and another drama thread!! :tongue: 

yeah it give grandeur feeling!! :wub: 

58 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

@kaoriharang thanks for sharing!!! oh i love the main theme - heard it in so many scenes!! 

I hope they post the whole OST on youtube too (although thats unlikely since the CD is for sale hahahaha)

but I can't buy it!! :( hopefully I'll find a way to hear it all :D 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

ohh so it's only to be lestened there? few days and will be out to be downloaded too I'm sure!! :D 

hhhhhhh quite active!! :wink: well I'm here and Yoo Seung Ho thread mostely :D only had couple posts on Lee Jun Ki's drama thread (see you there soon :D) and another drama thread!! :tongue: 

yeah it give grandeur feeling!! :wub: 

but I can't buy it!! :( hopefully I'll find a way to hear it all :D 

Yeah only can listen and for melon I believe they dont play the full track.

Ah I have not written anything on LJK's thread yet. But yes I am still active here! I think most of us are still in that Ruler mode. HAHA!

Spoiler

do you want me to pass you the d/l link as soon as it comes out? haha (: I can PM you as soon as I can. I suspect one-two days before the actual release the album would come out.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think it's called blind love, chingus.... Her love is blind.... B)

Love..Pfft. I think what we can call it though is Hero worship? Makes more sense for her brand of affection for our CP.

3 hours ago, kaoriharang said:

OH ALL HAPPY FEELINGS! HEHE I CANT WAIT! I still have another 4 more days before it comes out.

gosh I feel like I am getting tortured :tongue: But at least I can watch reruns of the drama to satisfy me for now.

HG's love you mean? Well her love was real to her, maybe not to CP but yes love is indeed blind and binding as well.

@YourHighness . haha you really dont like HG huh.. She annoys me but there are other characters in other dramas that annoy me more.

LOL..she is very flimsy and superficial for me to love. Although, I have hated other characters more. The cougar vamp in TheK2 for example.:lol:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Yeah only can listen and for melon I believe they dont play the full track.

Ah I have not written anything on LJK's thread yet. But yes I am still active here! I think most of us are still in that Ruler mode. HAHA!

Hide contents

do you want me to pass you the d/l link as soon as it comes out? haha (: I can PM you as soon as I can. I suspect one-two days before the actual release the album would come out.

hhhhhhhh yeah we're still on Ruler mode!! :lol::wink: 

Spoiler

I'm using my sisters laptops whenever anyone of them isn't using it so can't really download anything :( but I'll be thankful if you PM me the listening or download link(s) so I'll use them when I can!! :D:wub: 

don't remember seeing this video posted before :D saw the naver video and IG one too but not the yutube one with english sub!! :D  

old memories gives conflicted feelings :(:):wub: 

• Like 5

If anyone is interested the OST album is out already (: if you want the download link I can PM it to you just let me know (:

@herina_90 @ktcjdrama @vangsweetie637 any of you want the link? or you have your own source?

@YourHighness . @joyspartace and anymore?

Just note this is just the Instrumental album, the full OST with the songs will be released later (:

24 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhh yeah we're still on Ruler mode!! :lol::wink: 

Reveal hidden contents

I'm using my sisters laptops whenever anyone of them isn't using it so can't really download anything :( but I'll be thankful if you PM me the listening or download link(s) so I'll use them when I can!! :D:wub: 

don't remember seeing this video posted before :D saw the naver video and IG one too but not the yutube one with english sub!! :D 

old memories gives conflicted feelings :(:):wub: 

JUST PM YOU CHINGU!

25 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Love..Pfft. I think what we can call it though is Hero worship? Makes more sense for her brand of affection for our CP.

LOL..she is very flimsy and superficial for me to love. Although, I have hated other characters more. The cougar vamp in TheK2 for example.:lol:

haha! yeah true, too linear of a character for sure.

• Like 5

SO happy we got loads of pictures together, both interviews and BTS (mainly KSH's agency - I wonder if this means she re-signed with them...)

I'm still suffering withdrawal symptoms from the lack of Ruler to watch on Wed and Thurs that I'm just replaying OSTs and visiting the threads hahahaha. I don't know if there's anything I can really add to the HG discussion without rewatching the drama (which I shall do once I have more free time!!!) but I echo a lot of comments by @YourHighness . 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Hero worship....? Hmm, does she consider CP as her hero? I don't think she ever views him as hero though... or maybe Idol worship is more suitable? :D

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

JUST PM YOU CHINGU!

thank you so much chingu!! :wub: 

@herina_90 hhhhhhhh I'm replaying maaaaany scenes beside the MVs/OSTs!! hihihi :wub: 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

thank you so much chingu!! :wub: 

@herina_90 hhhhhhhh I'm replaying maaaaany scenes beside the MVs/OSTs!! hihihi :wub: 

hehehe Im going to start searching for new ones and hopefully share if I find any! So many of the ones I've watched so far were shared by you hehehehe.

@kaoriharang me me! thank you in advance!!! 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, herina_90 said:

hehehe Im going to start searching for new ones and hopefully share if I find any! So many of the ones I've watched so far were shared by you hehehehe.

hhhhhh happy to be useful :wink: I'm searching too :D but found nothing (yet)... *pouting* hope you'll find and share with us!! :D 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

haha I just PM you (:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kaoriharang said:

If anyone is interested the OST album is out already (: if you want the download link I can PM it to you just let me know (:

@herina_90 @ktcjdrama @vangsweetie637 any of you want the link? or you have your own source?

@YourHighness . @joyspartace and anymore?

Just note this is just the Instrumental album, the full OST with the songs will be released later (:

JUST PM YOU CHINGU!

haha! yeah true, too linear of a character for sure.

Yes please on the link. :D

She was, that's why I was surprised on her popularity.

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

Hero worship....? Hmm, does she consider CP as her hero? I don't think she ever views him as hero though... or maybe Idol worship is more suitable? :D

I think she does. She kept mentioning him saving her. That comes off as Hero worship to the point of extreme obsession but not love in any way. She didn't know a thing about him to "love" him.

1 hour ago, herina_90 said:

SO happy we got loads of pictures together, both interviews and BTS (mainly KSH's agency - I wonder if this means she re-signed with them...)

I'm still suffering withdrawal symptoms from the lack of Ruler to watch on Wed and Thurs that I'm just replaying OSTs and visiting the threads hahahaha. I don't know if there's anything I can really add to the HG discussion without rewatching the drama (which I shall do once I have more free time!!!) but I echo a lot of comments by @YourHighness . 

You and me both sister. :lol: I generally hightail it out of a thread as soon as the show ends unless I really really loved the leads or the show, which I guess is pretty obvious since it's been a week and I am still pretty active. ^_^ In fact, I've been re-watching the show and paying it more attention.

Which reminds me, does anyone know if my subs are correct in this scene where our CP asks for the Kings permission to leave and find out the answer to destroying PSG?

"I now have someone I should stake my life and fight for the people, and someone I should stake my life to protect. Before I switch positions with Lee Sun and leave the palace, I will meet these two."

The sentence constructions seems weird, hence the question. He meant DM and our GE, right? So in a way did he tell his dad that he had someone he would lay down his life to protect? Someone he loves? And when he mentioned that he would like to take GE with him that night, his dad understood who his son would protect with his life?

• Like 3

Just now, YourHighness . said:

Yes please on the link. :D

She was, that's why I was surprised on her popularity.

I think she does. She kept mentioning him saving her. That comes off as Hero worship to the point of extreme obsession but not love in any way. She didn't know a thing about him to "love" him.

You and me both sister. :lol: I generally hightail it out of a thread as soon as the show ends unless I really really loved the leads or the show, which I guess is pretty obvious since it's been a week and I am still pretty active. ^_^ In fact, I've been re-watching the show and paying it more attention.

Which reminds me, does anyone know if my subs are correct in this scene where our CP asks for the Kings permission to leave and find out the answer to destroying PSG?

"I now have someone I should stake my life and fight for the people, and someone I should stake my life to protect. Before I switch positions with Lee Sun and leave the palace, I will meet these two."

The sentence constructions seems weird, hence the question. He meant DM and our GE, right? So in a way did he tell his dad that he had someone he would lay down his life to protect? Someone he loves? And when he mentioned that he would like to take GE with him that night, his dad understood who his son would protect with his life?

You know how these days people always take about female empowerment. I think when they compared HG and GE. People really saw HG as an 'empowered' woman, compared to GE who was always crying more or less throughout the story.

I think maybe that is why. I remember reading some comments about it and people just saying how good HG was towards CP, like how her help was actually useful. I sadly found those comments just shallow, they clearly could not see GE the way we all saw her.

yes HG was one who did not sit around and wait but then again neither was GE. I think at times, people forget that HG comes from power and influence she has the means to do so. but GE isnt, if anything from her position, I think what she did was perfectly reasonable. At times people blamed her for not knowing anything, when the question was NO ONE TOLD HER ANYTHING. So yeah she behaves like an 'odd fish' at times, because hello no one told her anything. If anything she was doing her best with whatever knowledge she was given.

my subs say the same time.

So we can conclude that the second part of the sentence "someone I should stake my life to protect" is referring to GE. It was clear that he (may not have said that he loved her, but he made his intentions clear towards her) so yes it was understood between YS and his parents that GE is someone he is willing to protect with his life.

• Like 7

Good morning my chingus!! :D 

Ahhh..woke up to see a new instrumental ost is released! One of my favorites! @jakey09this is the Ost that I know you wanted too. But i can't paste link for u :( look for it from chingus above :)

@kaoriharang yes pm me too chingu :D thanks.

Okay. Backreading time now :)

• Like 5