Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

9 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

HG will most likely take the position her father had, since he failed to get the copper -_-

Yes, after watching it with sub.   For now, DM only knows our CP as the Chief Peddlar and anyway HG is the leader of the merchant group right, so she's a better leader than her father.  As for how she's going to lead the group, need to watch it more. 

• Like 4

Wow. That mannequin looks just like him! :grimace: amazing effects!

I will be back on my computer to write my thoughts. Still swooning here :D

• Like 5

The ratings are good! It increased a bit for the 15th episode! And stayed the same for the 16th episode! THATS GOOD (: 

AND REALLY?! There  are people who say they can't feel the chemistry from YSH/KSH?! what??

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Yongzura said:

The voice is familiar.  It sounds like the Minister who always meet DM all the time.

I need to correct my previous post.  After hearing it again, the actor's voice does sound familiar and if he is the one that I know of, then he is not the Minister who always meet DM all the time.  He hasn't been seen yet.  In that case, wow there's another significant person around.  Wondering who he is....

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Berou said:

@Chellsee Oh no ! I really thought he was shirtless during that scene !! ( I  need to check the scene again, I remember him breathing).

@ferily please stay with us ! We, YSH's fans, are a minority here. 

hhhhhhhhhh I can't write from laughing :lol: he was chingu, he was shirtless but they used the manquine only when they needed to put those needles on the CP's body, you don't really want them to prickle his body for real, right chingu?!! :lol: 

yeah stay with us to fangirl over him alltogether @ferily chingu!! :wink::D 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Yes, after watching it with sub.   For now, DM only knows our CP as the Chief Peddlar and anyway HG is the leader of the merchant group right, so she's a better leader than her father.  As for how she's going to lead the group, need to watch it more. 

Yup. I think she will fill her father's position because she doesn't want DM to keep going after CP. Yes. She is a big leader in the merchant market. Lol. Her father isn't too smart but he is quite a comic relief at times. I actually like him better here than in Goblin :D

10 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Yup. I think she will fill her father's position because she doesn't want DM to keep going after CP. Yes. She is a big leader in the merchant market. Lol. Her father isn't too smart but he is quite a comic relief at times. I actually like him better here than in Goblin :D

• Like 5

I think in exchange for not killing/protecting CP, DM will ask HG to stay and be with him... To double the power I guess...

• Like 4

For last night episode, thanks writernim to give me a happy dose to cover my frustration over recent episodes... -_-

Now, I'm scared about fake king, he's gonna have same obsession toward GE like how HG feel about CP.

And QD, she knows GE's soft spot is all about justice, help the needy people and that how she tricked GE to become a court lady...

Dethroned the king for the sake of people.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, faye406 said:

For last night episode, thanks writernim to give me a happy dose to cover my frustration over recent episodes... -_-

Now, I'm scared about fake king, he's gonna have same obsession toward GE like how HG feel about CP..

As for now, he did not know CP is still alive right?  Will he back down if he knows.  That is one of the reasons we need to continue to watch :blush:

• Like 4

@Yongzura

I bet he's gonna happy when he knows that CP is still alive.. His burden become lesser..

But because they are sharing the love to the same woman, I didn't think that he will back off, he will use his power authority to court GE.

• Like 5

still #1!! congrats!

"Ruler: Master of the Mask" VS "Suspicious Partner" VS "Queen For 7 Days"

photo854538.jpg

"Ruler: Master of the Mask" came in first.

According to Nielsen Korea, the MBC drama "Ruler: Master of the Mask" rated 12% (Ep.15) and 13.6% (Ep.16).

This is 0.3% increase from the previous two episodes.

SBS drama "Suspicious Partner" rated 8.4% (Ep.15) and 9.3% (Ep.16) which shows a 0.9% increase.

KBS 2TV drama "Queen for 7 Days" dropped 1.2% to 5.7%.

source:

http://www.hancinema.net/ruler-master-of-the-mask-vs-suspicious-partner-vs-queen-for-7-days-106571.html

• Like 6

8 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

yeah!! :wub::wub::wub: 

you're most welcome, happy to help!! :D 

well the Queen can fool her for a short time but our girl isn't stupide and don't forget the teacher is in the palace too!! the Queen made a mistake without realising briniging Ga Eun inside the palace will help our King and the fake king in their fight being their link inside the pace and she can be their informant about the Queen's plans as well!! :wink: 

It does seem in the preview that CP knows that GE is going to the Palace? He said something about telling GE the truth before she leaves? 

Wonder if CP knows her intentions at least that she is going to the Palace? I really hope CP comes clean soon. 

I definitely would like GE to become a helping hand for CP. I just don't like the fact that it means our otp will be separated again. Took them so long to recognise, now we have another one -.-!

• Like 8

Still with heart eyes and fluttering feeling after watching with subs for those precious OTP moments. YSH & KSH are really superb actors.

Now off to work..catch up later with my thoughts for this week's episodes

• Like 7

@joanna96

I do read some comments about this.

HGxCPxGE

HG characters that more outstanding than GE makes others believe that she is more shippable with CP compared than GE that's looks incompetent.

Just in previous episodes we can see, how many time HG saves CP... Everyone believe that her love towards CP is true love... Although YShee acts quite stiff but she nailed it when showing her love.. Her desperation, full smiling face when seeing CP, her coolness when controlling her subordinates,  so clever dealing with merchants... She has everything, all the actions,beauty with the brain, all main female lead materials are in HG. All in one body.

But, she doesn't have what GE have.

The empathy and consideration towards other peoples.That's what capture CP's heart.

She's just self absorbed with herself. In previous episode, HG just keep wondering whether CP remember her? Think about her? Knows about her? 

She's tailgates CP everywhere... 

We were given full exposure about her feelings towards CP.. But GE none, even we can see CPxGE scenes were edited out. 

How I wish that writernims build a strong foundation towards CPxGE relationship earlier before 5 years transition occurs.

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

It does seem in the preview that CP knows that GE is going to the Palace? He said something about telling GE the truth before she leaves? 

Wonder if CP knows her intentions at least that she is going to the Palace? I really hope CP comes clean soon. 

I definitely would like GE to become a helping hand for CP. I just don't like the fact that it means our otp will be separated again. Took them so long to recognise, now we have another one -.-!

yeah looks like it!! and he plans to tell her who he really is (?) but that won't happen for some reason I think!! I think she'll find out on her own what's really happening since she'll become closer to the fake King in attempt to bethe Queen's ears and eyes and that will make her see and realise who he really is and howhe's not really a bad person but that can be bad for our King since she'll be really mad at him when she finds out!! but to think on good sides, she'll realise that Lee Seon is a fka King and we have Woo Bo and the funny officer entering the palace as well so they'll bea great team helping our King with his fight!! :D 

well I hope that our King find a way to enter the palace to reach her or I'll go crazy for sure :wacko: they can't do that to themand us right?!! there must be a way...for sure!! :blink: 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, rossy5 said:

OMG, LOL!!!

This comment in YouTube video

clangforshor
3 hours ago, rossy5 said:

OMG, LOL!!!

This comment in YouTube video

most viewed clip tonight. you guys are thirsty! :joy:

t5 hours ago
most viewed clip tonight. you guys are thirsty!

The comments are hillarious *LOL -' I dont understand but why am I crying'.. HAHAHAHAHA ! :D *

Anyway, I didnt mean that HG will be the big leader. I meant that perhaps she would be group chief below DM ..perhaps kinda like a vice chief or something. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, faye406 said:

@joanna96

I do read some comments about this.

HGxCPxGE

HG characters that more outstanding than GE makes others believe that she is more shippable with CP compared than GE that's looks incompetent.

Just in previous episodes we can see, how many time HG saves CP... Everyone believe that her love towards CP is true love... Although YShee acts quite stiff but she nailed it when showing her love.. Her desperation, full smiling face when seeing CP, her coolness when controlling her subordinates,  so clever dealing with merchants... She has everything, all the actions,beauty with the brain, all main female lead materials are in HG. All in one body.

But, she doesn't have what GE have.

The empathy and consideration towards other peoples.That's what capture CP's heart.

She's just self absorbed with herself. In previous episode, HG just keep wondering whether CP remember her? Think about her? Knows about her? 

She's tailgates CP everywhere... 

We were given full exposure about her feelings towards CP.. But GE none, even we can see CPxGE scenes were edited out. 

How I wish that writernims build a strong foundation towards CPxHG relationship earlier before 5 years transition occurs.

Second lead almost always has all the great qualities, but he/she is just never meant to be with the main lead. Isn't that what drama writers usually capitalize on? The angst and dilemma and conflicting feelings?

It's interesting how in a modern kdrama, we will have no problem at all about having SLS, although usually because the second lead is male. Whereas in period drama, esp since the second lead is a female, we really want to steer away from SLS.

I wonder then, when us viewers not having SLS, was it because of modern vs. saguek, or because of second male vs. female lead?....... For now, I think I will go with because the SLS is a female, which is why we (I believe mostly females, any male reading this thread btw?) find it difficult to accept shipping second lead female with male lead. There is some sort of faithfulness that we want to see in the male lead, whereas if we're considering from the female lead pov, it's like we want the female lead to "have it all", to have a fair choice in her life. Or put another way, because we ourselves fell in love with the second male lead, and want him to be able to get together with female lead. Something like that.... Well, it's just my personal opinion, and I hope I'm making some sense with what I've written. Sorry if it offends anyone and if this is out of topic.

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

I was thinking the same thing. He is going to know that she was asked to be a court lady. I really don't like the idea of her being in the palace because CP and her will be separated again. Unless they find a way to still give us OTP moments while she is in the palace. But in the preview, CP voice says he wont leave her again. And he is a man of his words so i have a feeling he and GE will still be together :wink:

Btw, i was watching episode on DF and at one point, they subbed it as 'royal concubine'. I literally freaked out haha then it went back to being court lady lol. 

• Like 7