Quantcast
Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2017] The Ruler: Master of the Mask /The Emperor: Owner of the Mask 군주:가면의 주인

Can we also talk about the scene where CP was walking her home? At the fact how startled he was when GE stepped a bit closer to him? I laughed so hard. He's so adorable. 

• Like 14

Carpe Diem! Seize the day.  Let be happy for the moment until next episode. :blush:

Our CP need to recover first and then get back to where they left off or start anew. 

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

Can we also talk about the scene where CP was walking her home? At the fact how startled he was when GE stepped a bit closer to him? I laughed so hard. He's so adorable. 

Yeah, me too.  He stepped back when she stepped forward.  :blush: 1.37

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

No..!!! I disagree to marriage! 

QD scares me now. What does she really want?

Queen said the real reason her father died was because of a fatous emperor. She wants GE to enter into the palace as a court lady and help her to "remove" this emperor. That basically means that she pushed all the blame to CP and claims her father's death to be fully his responsibility.

• Like 9

Im sure this clip has been shared already, but please allow me to post it again.. this is my favorite scene from tonight's episode.

http://m.tv.naver.com/v/1734980

I know its a sad scene, the only word I understood was GE's "..pabo-ya.." but  I felt so heartbroken for these two

I bet this will be one of the top on Naver...

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, kimchigal2 said:

Queen said the real reason her father died was because of a fatous emperor. She wants GE to enter into the palace as a court lady and help her to "remove" this emperor. That basically means that she pushed all the blame to CP and claims her father's death to be fully his responsibility.

Thanks for the translation!!! But this is interesting... does the queen want to get rid of LS then?? what's going to do after that? take over??

• Like 7

1 minute ago, kimchigal2 said:

I feel like the Queen pushing the blame forward to the CP atm is because she knows he's fake. She knows that he works for DM. Pushing the blame forward is a way she can advantage towards DM in her mind. I feel as if she knew that LS was brought by CP as his replacement, she wouldn't have done so. BUT THATS ONLY A PART OF ME WHO IS TRULY TRYING TO BELIEVE THAT SHES NOT EVIL. The other part of me, is really not believing anything she says.

a court lady? I'll take that over concubine any time.

It worries me that during that sweet, tearworthy at the end beteeen CP/GE - when I believe he said something about staying by his side????? (maybe) she had that flashback to the Queen's demand (I'm not even going to say it's a request by the way she even asked it toward GE) ahhhh as if GE is truly thinking about going forth with the Queen's plans.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, wackeemarie said:

Im sure this clip has been shared already, but please allow me to post it again.. this is my favorite scene from tonight's episode.

http://m.tv.naver.com/v/1734980

I know its a sad scene, the only word I understood was GE's "..pabo-ya.." but  I felt so heartbroken for these two

I bet this will be one of the top on Naver...

Same! i could feel GE's sadness and I also suppose loneliness at that point. In her mind, that man is not CP, someone with the exact voice and face. Oh gosh that pain must have been so hard on her.

But i am so glad they finally know about each other!! :relaxed:

• Like 7

-pops in- I'm swooning over how handsome Yoo Seung Ho is and really loving his actions scenes.....hehe

-disappears now-

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Carpe Diem! Seize the day.  Let be happy for the moment until next episode. :blush:

Our CP need to recover first and then get back to where they left off or start anew. 

Hear hear! I will bask in happiness from the few minutes in this week's episode+preview, in spite of the sadness that's on th horizon.

how can I sleep knowing in about 4hrs the subbed episode will be out..but it's still a working day for me tomorrow.

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, kimchigal2 said:

It does seem she's going to use her to depose the King eerrr... the fake King.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, kimchigal2 said:

Omg. Wow. I have to watch the full sub episode but this makes me..just wow. QD really is something else. 

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, joyspartace_stv said:

hhhhhhhh yeah!! all his "I'm not Chun Soo" act failed at that moment!! :lol: cutie!! :wub: 

Spoiler

he told her how much he missed her and never forgot her for one second and told her not to leave his side and he won't leave her again!! :wub:

but that evil Queen's lie came to her again telling her to do as she asked for the people's sake!! :rage: 

the preview!! :wub: 

I'll take as much happiness as I can get for now!! :wub: 

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Preview for Ep. 17 & 18.

I do always worry when they give us otp moments it means something BIG is about to happen.

4 minutes ago, wackeemarie said:

Hear hear! I will bask in happiness from the few minutes in this week's episode+preview, in spite of the sadness that's on th horizon.

how can I sleep knowing in about 4hrs the subbed episode will be out..but it's still a working day for me tomorrow.

But you are indeed right, we should bask in the moment that our otp finally recongise each other. And for next week we will get some lovely moments! I really hope despite all the lies our otp will remain strong!

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, herina_90 said:

Thanks for the translation!!! But this is interesting... does the queen want to get rid of LS then?? what's going to do after that? take over??

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. I remembered that her family is one of the strongest and powerful clans, even the military is backing her up. I think the Minister of War is her relative too. She knows that current King is FCP,  after the mourning for dead King, she most likely thought she could control him but found out later that DM controls FCP/current King.

• Like 10