Bleach - Hanabi // Dnangel - Groovy Blue : Come Listen!

Guest fionashin

Guest fionashin

I'm not dead. Yet.
Wow. What a way to make my way back into the Soompi "spotlight". I've been really busy with my classes, and I have a show on the 30th (at Woodstock Bar from 9-11 PM in Itaewon, Seoul) so yeah. XD Little wonder that I can find the time to dedicate to singing. But this morning, at approximately 8 AM, with everyone gone (for once, for christ's sake, why does EVERYONE feel like staying at home?!), I finally managed to strangle a few songs out.

Enjoy, yeah?

Bleach - Hanabi (Orginally by Ikimono-Gakari)

To be honest, I wasn't really much of a fan for this song. For one thing, the harmonica really annoyed me, and I didn't really like the female lead singer's voice. But then, my boyfriend (total Bleach freak) was like "Please sing this song for me???" and I just had to sing it. After a while, I actually started liking this song. The lyrics are sort of sweet and all, and yeah, that harmonica grew on me, lol. My voice is really pitchy and not all that energetic in the beginning, although the energy gets more obvious as you progress further into the song. Yeah, I actually enjoyed singing this, haha.

D.N Angel - Groovy Blue (Originally by Masaya...something)

I've been bugging to sing this song for the LONGEST time, but everytime I did it, there would always be something wrong. The channeling...the volume...the voice...whatever. This time, I'm proud to say that nothing's particular wrong. Or it could just be that everything's wrong with this song. Haha! This song was sung by a rather deep-voiced guy, and you guys know that I love singing male songs. The one problem, though, was that my voice was too deep to be heard clear in the verses. Ah well. Can't have everything.

So...that's it for this time, folks. You know I love those critiques and comments you guys post...so post away!

Guest dark intuitions

wow...that's low...

*jaw drops*

just how big is your range? :blink: At times I thought I was listening to sou (but i think that's just the deepness and the style of the song) but then, it's so identifiably your voice too (i think i just contradicted myself...but oh well)

And with the Bleach song...hmmm...i must say I'm not really feeling this song as much as other songs you have sung...its nothing to do with your voice...i just don't like the song. But I think *you* sound great in it!

I would love to hear you do some more collabs with hmaster when he's done with exams and you're less busy...I loved Hikari and I kinda like that style on you... :D Glad to see you're still around here though! ^_^

lol that hanabi song... the first time i heard it on bleach i thought it was kinda weird but i liked it after a while ^^ good job on it! you make me like it more... so energetic =D... lol did you record yourself laughing?

...0.o i've never heard that dnangel song before... you sound cool singing it... lotsa tude' XD

wheee~~

Fionn's back! ^^

Hanabi...cute energetic song. The start was eh for me. As you got along, it got better. Just like you said haha.

The harmonica's weird. Then after the lil instrumental bit, that was cool. The high then low then your TM laugh xD

Wah...you and your range...I want it ._.;

This sounds really cool. You sound like a mix of Sou and a guy. It's a compliment...I think.

I like this song, it's like....a castle in the dark with bats flying around xD

Dude...your low speaking voice is like...<3 rofl.

Guest k_c_pop_bi7_b04

i'm currently stuck watchin Bleach rite now .. ^^ I've never hear this song b4 or but I already like it by the way u sing it .. i unno anithing about singing ..so if a song sound good to me i'll simply like it ,haha and the laughin in the song is quite appropriate, quite natural lol.<3.. hopefully i'll get to the episode w/ this song soon... & comment for the DNAngel song.. wow.. props for the low range.. ^.^

Guest sanoobie

yay 2 songs from fiona, my fav lol

but yeah i enjoyed both clip.. especially the groovy blue.. was soo cool =p

your singing low range makes me "bleh a fail as a guy" but ur the greatest

i soo wanna go see u perform live at that place but gosh its really far from where im at =/

Guest fionashin

@dark intuitions: Thanks so much for listening! >_< demo ne...I wish people would not compare Sou and I...I mean, I'd like to think that she and I are two totally different people with two different styles...well, I "think" so, at least, haha.

@C13L: I know! I didn't like 'Hanabi' at first, but it kind of grows on one, don't you think? ^^

@luciferwolf: Yes, thanks for finding that out for me. T^T although, I wish you actually commented on the song, rather than telling me who the original artist is.

@Rai-Rai: T^T ACK! It's funny how Sou and I always get compared with...T^T but I'm mildly happy to hear that I sounded like a guy, puaha. I'll get started on that song by the Nakamori Band asap!

@k_c_pop_bi7_b04: xD thanks! everyone's like "...why do you always laugh in your clips? It's so NOT professional!" but I didn't care then, and I totally don't care now!

@sanoobie: ^__^ Hi! You always listen to stuff I post and comment on them. ^__^ Thank you so much and I look forward to singing more stuff later on!

Guest fantasiimaker

You're alive! Woooot. Is that new pic on the soundclick you? Prettty =) You still sound as high-energy and expressive as I remember! Have I mentioned my envy of your range? Well, I mention it now. I'M ENVIOUS OF YOUR RANGE. Hope your show goes well, and don't let up the singing ever!

Archived