..-`* MARMALADE BOY *`-..

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

Ooh I read it a while back. It's really cute--reminds me of Endless Love-An Autumn Fairytale and Winter Sonata.. kinda. I didn't really cry, but there were some sad parts. Although the drawings are simple and not so detailed, I liked the whole storyline. Definitely one of my favorites. :happy: THERE'S A DRAMA?! I must watch it! :o

Yuu is adorable!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest RococoBaby

I thought this manga was pretty cute, the ending was like, WOAH. ALREADY?! They like eachother, they marry later. the end.

I mean, the whole "Who's my father" thing was also so confusing, and in the end, its like...wait, what happened?

owells, maybe its just me HAHA

but overall i loved this manga <333

Guest sohslub

OMG! i love marmalade boy

i read the first volume at school and i got addicted~~~!!!...

thanx for posting!!!!!

:wub:

the characters r sooo cute and adorable!!!!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing the link! I've heard of Marmalade Boy in the past, but I never came across to reading the manga or watching the anime.

I've spend my whole weekend reading the marmalade manga (instead of doing hw lol! <33

OMG~ I really cried when they broke up. So sad. T_T;; Somehow I can feel what the characters feel, it's weird.

It's such a nice manga, remind me of Good Morning Call (recommended--love this manga!).

Again, thanks for posting the link to the manga! =o

• 1 month later...
Guest kRaZiExLaDiE
Thanks for sharing the link! I've heard of Marmalade Boy in the past, but I never came across to reading the manga or watching the anime.

I've spend my whole weekend reading the marmalade manga (instead of doing hw lol! <33

OMG~ I really cried when they broke up. So sad. T_T;; Somehow I can feel what the characters feel, it's weird.

It's such a nice manga, remind me of Good Morning Call (recommended--love this manga!).

Again, thanks for posting the link to the manga! =o

l0l. no prob. x] yeah.. when i first read it .. i was felt as if i was part of the manga too.. yeah.. really weird but i just felt what they felt. T^T i read good morning call too..it`s great! too bad they stopped the scans .. dame.. just when it started getting good. =T

Guest A Beautiful Struggle

xD

Yeah~~

Man.. :wub: Great story..

Didnt really like when they thought they were brothers/sister though... it kinda got too dramatic.. Too korean drama-ish. lol :P

Archived