..-`* MARMALADE BOY *`-..

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

bittersweet .. just like marmaladerlq20qba.jpg
marmalade boy is a definite must read ! it has plots & twist. . love&hate .. UNACCEPTABLE LOVE and.. a lot of other stuff. even after two years .. i must say that Marmalade Boy is my favorite manga ever. AND it was my first manga too~ image try it out .. you`ll love it image

here`s a site that has it online :: http://mbs.rocks.it/
just click on .. "want some marmalade?"
Plot:

Miki Koishikawa's ordinary life as a high school sophomore is turned upside down when her parents suddenly announce that they are getting divorced in order to swap partners with a couple they met in Hawaii. They seek her approval of the shocking change, and at a dinner where Miki meets the other couple as well as their son Yuu, who is about her age, she reluctantly agrees to the arrangement. Yuu, while at first a jerk who takes every opportunity to make fun of Miki, turns out to be fun and attractive, and Miki finds herself falling for him. Little by little, she accepts her new family arrangement and opens up to Yuu as they become friends.

Miki and Yuu's relationship starts to become complicated because of the previous relationships that they had and developed with other characters. These include Miki's long time classmate and former crush, Ginta Suou, and Yuu's former girlfriend, Arimi Suzuki. A secondary subplot develops when Miki's best friend, Meiko Akizuki, herself starts to have her own problems because of the relationship she has gotten into with one of the teachers, Namura Shin'ichi.

Throughout the series, Miki and Yuu's relationship is further developed and tried, influenced by other characters around them and the relationships that they develop with these characters.

Volumes: 8 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=410

Published by: Tokyopop

Anime Episodes: 76 + 1 film

*This series has also live action drama released

MarmaladeBoyfixingcollar.jpg

Marmalde-Boy-marmalade-boy-love-15966417

marmalade-group.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest azuGurl

I liked this manga =)

not too impressed with the art, though- I can't seem to get used to it again since I've finished reading it. Oh well. Great story, but a bit cliche.

Guest bunnylicious

yup ! my fav character Satoshi, he is sooo kawaiii, that's soo bad that meiko didn/t like satoshi, i would think they make the perfect couple!

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

yah .. in the middle i wanted meiko to be with satoshi .. but in the end .. i rooted for meiko&sensei. they were so cute together .. and meiko & satoshi together was just ... high school cute

Guest MoonChild

I really enjoy the mangas. I'm trying to find the rest of the anime but it seem to be quite old that it's hard to find anybody with the complete collection.

Guest Doreamon

Ohh man, i remember the first time i read Marmalade Boy, it was the first manga i ever read ^.^ <33 i love it sooo much. lol im glad it was my first [xD] yeah such a cute love story <333

Guest >.^v adorkable

i read all of the manga lol i liked it at first i thought they were part blood related too and that just creeped me out lol i tried watching the anime but i just didnt like the drawings at all >.< so yea ... i never bothered with the anime but i liked the manga a lot i remember finishing the manga in less than 12 or so hours lol >.<

Marmalade Boy was one of my first mangas also ^^;;

I need to read it again . . . I completely forgot all the names except for Miki and Yuu.

But yeah I want to watch the live action also~

With Jerry from F4 in it XD

Guest -DarkFire->

i think the maramalade boy quality picture and drawing stink. Although i like the book and all, but i hated the ending. When ginta went out with that girl..i forgot..i read it like 3 years ago..-_- well, the girl that's yuu ex gf. the desperate one. <_<

Guest mel_orange88

i was wondering if the taiwanese drama Marmalade Boy was from the manga?..think it has Ken Chu, Vic and Vivian acting in it :S...if anyone's seen it..issit good??..i only saw a little bit of it..hehe

Guest kRaZiExLaDiE

i was wondering if the taiwanese drama Marmalade Boy was from the manga?..think it has Ken Chu, Vic and Vivian acting in it :S...if anyone's seen it..issit good??..i only saw a little bit of it..hehe

yea.. the taiwanese Marmalade Boy drama (aka: orange jam boy??) was based on the manga. the hot F4 guy played Yuu ^.^ i`m kind of scared of watching it though .. what if it was really bad ? has anyone read manga and watched the taiwanese drama of it ?

Archived