Lee Hyeong Sun

(I Summon You, Gold!)

Writer

Kim Mi Kyung

Episodes: 122

Broadcast Period

2016-Oct-31 to 2017-April-21, Monday to Friday 7:50

About the Show

Through the comparison of conditional and pure love, this drama looks into the understanding of realistic love and marriage by the young generation today and looks for the true meaning of love and marriage.

Production Information

"Always Spring" took over the time slot previously occupied by "Good Person".

First script reading took place September 28, 2016.

Cast of Characters

Main Cast

Kang Byul as Joo In Jung
Park Jung Wook as Goo Hyun Joon
Kim So Hye as Joo In Hye
Kwon Hyun Sang as Kang Yoon Ho

Joo In Jung’s family

Kim Sung Kyum as Joo Tae Pyung
Oh Mi Yun as Son Hye Ja
Sun Woo Jae Duk as Joo Myun Shik
Choi Soo Rin as Park Jong Sim

Kang Yoon Ho’s family

Lee Jung Gil as Kang Duk Sang
Choi Sang Hoon as Kang Han Gil
Jang Hee Soo as Lee Mi Sun
Kim Ji Hyang as Kang Yoo Ri

Others

Lee Sang Ah
Kim Hyung Jong

Asianwiki || Dramawiki || Hancinema || Koreandrama

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joo In Jung is a great soldier and loved by her unit.  She is either on leave from the h military went home the orange vineyards where her dad works at. Joon In Jung just saved a man's life from Anaphylaxis shock. She is now doing CPR on him. 

Scene goes to Kang ahan-Gil is talking on the phone about his father and he has a few people with him talking about something . They seemed a bit concerned. Scene Changes to  Kang YoonHo, Koo hyun joon and Koo Ju Yoon are on a plane flying to Korea. KYH saw his resume in the hands of Koo Hyung Joon. KJY is happy to see KYH but KhJ and KYH. End up talking at this moment . 

KYH and KJY don't have a great first impression. KYH is not to happy of this.  KHG goes to see his father in the hospital was very rude to IJ for saving his father's life. He disrespected them and IJ's father almost got in a fight with kHg. But IJ stopped him. They leave the hospital as look back at the hospital. Scene changes to IJ's house. All her family are getting ready for her homecoming . Mom is cooking, grandfather getting all dolled up, halmeoni is talking HER grandson and then her husband. 

I have faith this drama will be good until the end . I like the female lead and she has talent. I enjoyed her las drama and I believe she knows how to choose a winning drama.  

What I wish for this drama happy-soldier-baby-emoticon.gifhappy-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif

I hope for the love triangle is with two new male prospect. I am tired of ex boyfriend comes back in the picture and there is a child that the father never knew existed. I hat when the heroine chooses to raise her without letting the father of her child know because he either dumped her before finding out. Or someone in the family made the father abandon his child because the grandparents has HAS plans that can't be interrupted by some woman sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifsigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

I just watched the first episode, raw. I'm getting the feel that there will be a love triangle between the two guys and JIJ, the heroine.  I am watching because of Kang Byul, whose last daily I watched.  I'm a little confused because the posters show her posing with the actor who portrays her father in this drama, right?  I'm wondering if they did that on purpose, so we can't figure out who she'll land up with in the end. I guess it's a good thing? Because of the posters, the drama turns out rather predictable.....so if the posters were done that way to give us some mystery, 

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

:heart:@valsava @stroppyse @suchadiva42 @aryanna @0ly40 @Misstwilightfan1416  Chingu's I hope you guys will join me here... episode Is has been posted.. watching it now.... 

Hi @UnniSarah. Thanks for the shoutout. I'm a little scared of dailies since the first two I ever watched both started well, then went really, really wrong in the middle which meant I stopped caring, even at the end. Still, I'll try to catch the first couple of episodes. I like that the female lead is a soldier, so hopefully, she won't turn into a weak pushover that takes everything that everyone dishes out to her without saying a thing in her own defense. 

@auntyem, I liked your observation and hypothesis about the poster being done that way to hide who the OTP really is. It's true that usually the poster gives away who is supposed to be together at the end. On the other hand, I think dailies can change that around to suit themselves. I think in Princess Aurora, I heard that the male lead was killed off and turned into a ghost even. :)

1 hour ago, auntyem said:

I just watched the first episode, raw. I'm getting the feel that there will be a love triangle between the two guys and JIJ, the heroine.  I am watching because of Kang Byul, whose last daily I watched.  I'm a little confused because the posters show her posing with the actor who portrays her father in this drama, right?  I'm wondering if they did that on purpose, so we can't figure out who she'll land up with in the end. I guess it's a good thing? Because of the posters, the drama turns out rather predictable.....so if the posters were done that way to give us some mystery, 

@auntyem... Chingu, I decided to watch it because of Kang Byul too. I have watched most of her drama because it loved them till then did the drama. I enjoyed the first episode more than any other dailies that has aired so far. 

@stroppyse... I understand you completely because I was like you when I first started watching dailys. I have come to realized even thought there are some that are really awful and then out of the BLUE ( A DAILY FINALLY AIRS THAT KNOCK YOUR SOCK OFF) And I finally admit to myself that I am sucker because I love the roller coaster a daily drama goes through. :heart::heart:

8 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I have faith this drama will be good until the end . I like the female lead and she has talent. I enjoyed her las drama and I believe she knows how to choose a winning drama.  

What I wish for this drama happy-soldier-baby-emoticon.gifhappy-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif

I hope for the love triangle is with two new male prospect. I am tired of ex boyfriend comes back in the picture and there is a child that the father never knew existed. I hat when the heroine chooses to raise her without letting the father of her child know because he either dumped her before finding out. Or someone in the family made the father abandon his child because the grandparents has HAS plans that can't be interrupted by some woman sigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gifsigh-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

You are in a whole lot of disappointments my friend! You better have your pills on stand by because you know it's going to get crazy....Unusual Family anyone?

@UnniSarah, I agree with you, the first episode was good. Beware, though....the dailies hook you in the beginning, but for some reason they are unable to sustain you till the end. It goes south at some point. However, I'm still enjoying "HERE Comes Love", that one is still interesting at this point.

@auntyem and @Triton823... awwwwee :tears::tears::tears: chingu's ...I was only trying to keep up the faith for everyone joining us. I am such a sucker for the roller coaster ride we will be watching. Yes @Triton823I did not know you was also watching UF tooo chingu. It did start off really good.  But chingu's  THERE WAS A DAILY THAT WAS GREAT FROM THE START TO THE END  

Spoiler

CHEONGDAMDONG SCANDAL LOVED THIS DRAMA BECAUSE THE HEROINE REMAINED TRUE TO HERSELF NO MATTER WHAT MANNCAME INTO HER LIFE. 

ABDING LOVE DANDELION

I still will keep the faith for everyone :heart::heart:  sending and hoping you guys stick it out with me :)

Archived