[Chinese Webseries 2016] Advance Bravery | Shi Bu Ke Dang | 盛势 | 势不可挡

Jin_mi

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, futmop1 said:

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/EHmEdNvBlA

A letter from CJD about this series.. 

I understand CJD faced many difficulties not only for this series but I hope she didn't let fans waiting for this long before give explanation and at least give us proximity of release date because according the letter this series already completed and passed the censorship :mellow:

12 hours ago, meifang89 said:

I understand CJD faced many difficulties not only for this series but I hope she didn't let fans waiting for this long before give explanation and at least give us proximity of release date because according the letter this series already completed and passed the censorship :mellow:

Even if it passed the censorship, I think the problem (and this is just me expeculating it) is the sponsorship or potential backers. She's probably having a problem with those things or time slot on when to release it since there's a certain amount of genre and series that can be aired. I'll wait patiently this time. This is like what happened to Till Death Do Us Apart airing time. 

1 hour ago, 1blankstare said:

Even if it passed the censorship, I think the problem (and this is just me expeculating it) is the sponsorship or potential backers. She's probably having a problem with those things or time slot on when to release it since there's a certain amount of genre and series that can be aired. I'll wait patiently this time. This is like what happened to Till Death Do Us Apart airing time. 

The letter mention this series budget much bigger than 2 previous series so I don't think sponsorship and backers are the problem moreover CJD series always become hit it shouldn't be hard for her getting time slot. I've been waiting for so long :( Till Death Do us Apart release date got fast forward to February 14 something that rare happen in bl world :)

20 minutes ago, TseTeng Chew said:

Any good bl series ongoing currently?

I don't know if you've seen Norway tv series Skam season 3 Isak is bl (season 1 & 2 not bl).

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/26/2017 at 4:48 PM, futmop1 said:

"Stay away for me" is also new bl series but i haven't wacth it so i don't know it's good or not..

That one is good. Short have enough skinship and happy ending :)

On 1/31/2017 at 9:25 AM, meifang89 said:

The letter mention this series budget much bigger than 2 previous series so I don't think sponsorship and backers are the problem moreover CJD series always become hit it shouldn't be hard for her getting time slot. I've been waiting for so long :( Till Death Do us Apart release date got fast forward to February 14 something that rare happen in bl world :)

What happened wit This drama and TDDUA? It's like they're no news st all. 

1 hour ago, 1blankstare said:

What happened wit This drama and TDDUA? It's like they're no news st all. 

I don't know what happen with this drama, I even not waiting anymore prefer focusing myself for already and soon released bl (which is already got confirmed air date). TDDUA already released from last month 14th Feb and completedyou can find it in Youtube, chinese drama site, or other bl site (but I prefer LIMTAW, this one contain almost non bl <_<).

6 hours ago, meifang89 said:

I don't know what happen with this drama, I even not waiting anymore prefer focusing myself for already and soon released bl (which is already got confirmed air date). TDDUA already released from last month 14th Feb and completedyou can find it in Youtube, chinese drama site, or other bl site (but I prefer LIMTAW, this one contain almost non bl <_<).

Ah thanks. :anguished:

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

I mean start showing on that date...no other details yet...like episodes, time etc. 

Kind of confusing... :wacko: But thank you for the information :)

Archived