[Chinese Webseries 2016] Advance Bravery | Shi Bu Ke Dang | 盛势 | 势不可挡

Jin_mi

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, tompark said:

There's nothing confirmed as of now, the only update is that it may be release later on in December. 

Ok thanks. Hoping that December is final. I've heard from others that October was going to be release month but nothing. Here's hoping that it's final.

15 minutes ago, 1blankstare said:

Ok thanks. Hoping that December is final. I've heard from others that October was going to be release month but nothing. Here's hoping that it's final.

And also November, but it's almost over and sadly there's no news, huh? :tears:
It's getting frustrating, but I'm sure that it's for the best .-. 

On 25/11/2016 at 4:37 AM, 1blankstare said:

@tompark I'm getting frustrated also at JY's Demon Girl 2. There's still no released of that yet. I'm like waiting for three dramas/films that I'm anticipating for. Drama Girl, Till Death Tear Us Apart and this movie/drama. If CJD/Fengmang can't release it this year then it's most likely next year. 

Demon Girl have season 2? Jingyu not in season 1?

Drama Girl have what kind of story? 

Till Death Tear Us Part/Love is in s Blaze 1944 get delayed until March 2017:(.

7 minutes ago, grasyida93 said:

I found http://mydramalist.com/20098-advance-bravely

the will start airing 31st on December 2016.

I don't know if its confirmed or not...

Waiting..waiting...and waiting...

I hope it won't get any delay like other series I've been waiting so long:(

@meifang89 not really keen on advance bravery but it looks like a good movie to watch so I'll end up watching it later on. About Demon Girl there's a thread here in Soompi. The gist of it is that a half demon girl falls in love with a human but she has some trials and tribulations going on to be with him. The story is convoluted and I went through the whole season 1 in two days just to look for JY's scenes but found out he's In The season 2. But no news yet on that too. 

3 hours ago, 1blankstare said:

@meifang89 not really keen on advance bravery but it looks like a good movie to watch so I'll end up watching it later on. About Demon Girl there's a thread here in Soompi. The gist of it is that a half demon girl falls in love with a human but she has some trials and tribulations going on to be with him. The story is convoluted and I went through the whole season 1 in two days just to look for JY's scenes but found out he's In The season 2. But no news yet on that too. 

Well, I've no interest for reading the novel but I want to watch the series because this is bl and CJD is the one who produce it. I know about Demon Girl story and I already watch season 1 with many skip just for see Jingyu but get nothing that's make me wonder if I miss it or Jingyu get cut because the ban:(. The ban just apply if Jingyu and Zhouzhou together right? Not as individual? 

@meifang89 the novel is always better trust me. Shibukedang book is great. Why I'm not so keen in this is that there'a less bts of the couple in this movie. (Most likely due to the censorship from Sparta and CJD doesn't want to risk it) 

idk the reason why the production team of Demon Girl hasn't released Season 2 yet. And I doubt it's the ban.  We've been getting news about YZ in news in China. It's little but it's there. Some even included Addicted scenes (most of it is the MV but it's canon). 

14 minutes ago, 1blankstare said:

@meifang89 the novel is always better trust me. Shibukedang book is great. Why I'm not so keen in this is that there'a less bts of the couple in this movie. (Most likely due to the censorship from Sparta and CJD doesn't want to risk it) 

idk the reason why the production team of Demon Girl hasn't released Season 2 yet. And I doubt it's the ban.  We've been getting news about YZ in news in China. It's little but it's there. Some even included Addicted scenes (most of it is the MV but it's canon). 

Maybe later I'll read it if the translation already complete. I don't want to keep waiting like Addicted translation. I'm tired of waiting too many movies/series so I don't want add more in my list. 

Wow you live in China? Oh I'm glad they still can working without influence of the ban. 

14 minutes ago, 1blankstare said:

@meifang89 nope. Don't live in China but in Addicted thread there are some that lives there and do give infos about Addicted, YuZhou and the cast members there. 

Here's hoping that Advance Bravery will be actually release this year or if not Next year January the earliest. 

Aw. I've been in Addicted thread before but just as a reader and after the craziness of the ban I'm not coming to there again. My poor heart can't take bad news about YuZhou:tears:. But I still search about what YuZhou do from youtube.

I hoping that too.

16 minutes ago, 1blankstare said:

@meifang89 there's actually no bad news there. It's always a party. As for JY's Demon Girl. I have a feeling they're going to release it this coming December or next year in spring. 

As for Shibukedang, I will pray they will release it this December. 

When the ban unleashed and YuZhou getting cut in a show it's bad news for me. I follow chinese entertainment news sites but until now I've never seen news about Demon Girl 2 but I really hope your feeling right. I can't wait to see Jingyu as an emperor!:wub:

Let's pray together:expressionless:.

Archived