[Chinese Webseries 2016] Advance Bravery | Shi Bu Ke Dang | 盛势 | 势不可挡

Jin_mi

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/6/2016 at 6:56 PM, shuwei said:

is anyone as shocked as i am that JASON ZHANG is singing the theme song for a bl drama??? how much money is cjd poured into this?? i'm so impressed lmao

I'd say that's due to Addicted. Shangyin/Addicted/Heroin (this drama has a lot of names. :P) earned so much. If the drama weren't banned they would have earned much more. So I'd say Advance Bravery's production investments, half of it is from Addicted. Plus connections and networking since Feng Mang the company that the author of this drama is connected with Enlight Company. 

On 12/12/2016 at 7:55 AM, grasyida93 said:

is it just me who think the design (the black background and yellow+amber words) is look alike?

Black background and yellow font is famous in Chinese films and series. It's really overused. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2016 at 7:32 AM, 1blankstare said:

The Drama is coming out soon but that soon, idk. But guys there's the Wattpad translated of the book. Really good too. 

The one that translate the book is one of us.. she's the member of this forum too haha.. 

18 minutes ago, ebullient said:

The wait to watch Advance Bravery is making me impatient. There is still no sign of a release date. :expressionless:

The year already changed but still nothing not even a single information :dissapointed:

I came here to get some information on when is this starting... but nothing... still nothing??? I really hope we get some news. I hate waiting! duh Especially since this drama was planned to start in November and now is January... :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived