[Chinese Webseries 2016] Advance Bravery | Shi Bu Ke Dang | 盛势 | 势不可挡

Jin_mi

12 hours ago, jaelephy said:

The whole novel had been shot and it's being put on a taiwanese online site as well so the chances of our heart breaking is very less with this one. Chai Ji Dan has learnt from the past experiences. 

No fixed date yet. It's estimated to be end of October or start of November.

that's a relief. if it's being released in taiwan then there's a very good chance it wont have nearly as much censoring, too. i've liked most the taiwanese BL i've seen (all two of them :P).

and its good because i'm soooo wanting something new to read in between waiting for new sotus episodes, though i don't think there are many chapters out yet. is anyone reading the translation right now?

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TseTeng Chew said:

YEA. I completed the book! it is pretty good. REALLY REALLY LOOOKING FORWARD TO IT BEING RELEASED!

Wow! Can you give me some spoilers?  Please:(

The book have happy ending right? 

Yea. the book is happy ending. And based on the scenes of the trailer of the show, the show should be happy ending as well. In the book, there is one big fight that they had. And after that big fight, xia yao fell in to the well and yuan zong went to save him. And in the trailer of the show there is one scene where xia yao is in the well looking up. In the book due to yuan zong losing his toes for xia yao during the well incident, they got back together and xia yao parents accepted yuan zong as well. so it is happy ending!

2 minutes ago, TseTeng Chew said:

Yea. the book is happy ending. And based on the scenes of the trailer, it is happy ending. In the book, there is one big fight that they had. And after that big fight, xia yao fell in to the well and yuan zong went to save him. And in the trailer there is one scene where xia yao is in the well looking up. In the book due to yuan zong losing his toes for xia yao during the well incident, they got back together and xia yao parents accepted yuan zong as well. so it is happy ending!

Thank you so much! :wub:

5 hours ago, TseTeng Chew said:

I am able to read chinese so this is the site. Not sure if there are any available translated book out there though.

http://www.danmeila.com/xiandaidushi/2913.html

I read the translation one on wattpad but is so slow until today they just update 25 chapters.. i heard that this story have 215 chapters or more.. i'm so curious but i can't read chinese.. 

this is a sensitive issue but does the story have rape? the last novel i read by this author had it. it was an unpleasant surprise that i'd rather not experience again so i'm hoping to find out before the translations get too far along.

7 hours ago, Nana1313 said:

this is a sensitive issue but does the story have rape? the last novel i read by this author had it. it was an unpleasant surprise that i'd rather not experience again so i'm hoping to find out before the translations get too far along.

Spoiler

there's a rape scene between the antagonist and a side character. idk if it makes a difference, but it's supposed to be a bad event so it's not romanticized or excused 

i skipped almost all of the side chapters so i don't know if there were more scenes with the other side characters, but rape never occurred between the 2 main characters

On 16/10/2016 at 3:44 PM, TseTeng Chew said:

Yea. the book is happy ending. And based on the scenes of the trailer of the show, the show should be happy ending as well. In the book, there is one big fight that they had. And after that big fight, xia yao fell in to the well and yuan zong went to save him. And in the trailer of the show there is one scene where xia yao is in the well looking up. In the book due to yuan zong losing his toes for xia yao during the well incident, they got back together and xia yao parents accepted yuan zong as well. so it is happy ending!

Thank you for the spoiler...:blush:

@shuwei thank you for the answer.

yes, i hate when its romanticized. it bothers me when it happens to a main character as part of that rape-equals-love ideal that some novels use. most of the time the mc somehow not only forgives, but then falls in love with the person who victimized them. it's very hard for me to read those kinds of things.

i'm glad the story has a happy ending. i hope the show ends happily as well!

3 minutes ago, TseTeng Chew said:

Yea I am hoping for it to be release soon! I hope that the series can launch smoothly!

I read somewhere Chai Jidan produce her new movie/series in Taiwan so it won't get banned. It is true? This series or other?

4 hours ago, meifang89 said:

I read somewhere Chai Jidan produce her new movie/series in Taiwan so it won't get banned. It is true? This series or other?

Yup that's what i've got too.. but it's still on yt with the cut version..

Archived